Christian Response to Landover Baptist Church.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I'm sure all of you that are reading this are aware of Landover Baptist Chruch. If your not its basically a atheist satire page that makes fun of christian fundamentalists. One article for example was that they should remove life guards from the church pool because after all Jesus Saves! Although this will probably never come into fruition. I think it would be kind of fun to design a site that makes fun of militant atheists. It would generally poke fun about how they seem to worship Darwin and Dawkins and how they seem to always be angry at something they claim doesn't exist. Anyways just throwing out an idea to see what y'all think of it. God Bless⛪

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, if we did that then how does that make us any better? We are to be examples of Christ on Earth. I'm pretty sure Christ would not make fun of somebody. He would most likely pray for them.

If that is how they fill the void in their life then that is on them.

God Bless.

BA

Reactions: KingJ

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
ShadowHawk said:
I'm sure all of you that are reading this are aware of Landover Baptist Chruch. If your not its basically a atheist satire page that makes fun of christian fundamentalists. One article for example was that they should remove life guards from the church pool because after all Jesus Saves! Although this will probably never come into fruition. I think it would be kind of fun to design a site that makes fun of militant atheists. It would generally poke fun about how they seem to worship Darwin and Dawkins and how they seem to always be angry at something they claim doesn't exist. Anyways just throwing out an idea to see what y'all think of it. God Bless⛪
Wow did not know that!... :huh:

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
Them mocking Jesus is just evidence of them needing Jesus. We must just follow in Jesus's footsteps on this Luke 23:34 Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

If we want to retaliate we need to question our own pride. Pride = I am right and you are wrong. Humility = By grace of God am I found, I pray for all who are lost.

Reactions: Born_Again