Christian safe-haven in British Columbia

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UNtil it no longer will be a safe haven. The whole world will be under control of the Antiochrist and "safe havens" will be on his radar!
True . But watch this . GOD wont let me die one second before He appoints it nor can i live one second longer than HE decides .
GOD is in control . Lambs need to be praying . Soon enough true church meetings will not be tolerated .
They more than likely are gonna pass that abominational equality act . WHICH aint about equality
its all about eradication . And by eradication , i mean silencing the streets and lands from the TRUTH and those who would speak the truth .
Satan is behind the all inclusive false unity as well as this equality or as i said eradication law .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soon enough lambs will have to meet in houses , or caves or hills or woods .
Cause most of mainstream churches are already selling out
and the ones who have not , will be shut down if they offend this wicked generation by speaking truth .
JESUS was with paul and the others during some of the harshest persecutions , JUSt as HE has been with all true lambs through all ages .
HE WILL BE WITH US . LET NONE CONFORM TO THIS WORLD . COUNT the cost and prepare to lose all and even die .
We must be praying to see where GOD would have some of us to meet . Cause even in the harshest of persecutions
lambs have always found ways to meet . GOD was with them , HE WILL BE WITH US . no fear of man . JUST HOPE IN GOD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Zachary

Sep 24, 2015
B.C., Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you're looking for like minded people,
then perhaps you should explain what your religion is
and what you believe, what salvation is to you, etc...
What most on Christian forums don't seem to understand is ...
"Like-minded people" are all Christians who, like us, want to be in
a strong Christian community during the last days of the end-times.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Like-minded people" are Christians like us who want to be in
YES indeed . and christains love those bibles as well . True lambs had rather be persecuted , suffer and even die
than to conform to a lie . And their desire is none to perish , so they preach JESUS and if they see
error in brethren they correct it quick . They keep the original pattern JESUS set , loving all HIS sayings
and the teachings in that bible , the letters the apostels wrote . They cling to Christ .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Like-minded people" are all Christians who, like us, want to be in

That doesn't sound like a good idea to me then, to bring a whole bunch of different beliefs together and allow them their way in a close-nit community like that. Don't you think divisions will happen and arguments about doctrines? Not a community I would want to live with, but yeah we do that here on the CB. But we don't depend on each other for our livelihoods.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That doesn't sound like a good idea to me then, to bring a whole bunch of different beliefs together and allow them their way in a close-nit community like that. Don't you think divisions will happen and arguments about doctrines? Not a community I would want to live with, but yeah we do that here on the CB. But we don't depend on each other for our livelihoods.
Yes we must be dug in deep in those bibles . Learning and being instructed with the pure and lovely and holy words .
For the holy scriptures make us wise unto salvation , THROUGH our faith in CHRIST .

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are serious Christians who the Lord has led to start up an end-times
safe-haven community of believers in central British Columbia.
And we are looking for like-minded people to join us.
Not interested. IMO, the Christian faith has been so polluted that it is impossible for a community to be of like theological mind so as not to drive each other crazy. What I expect to happen is the church will be driven underground. True, sincere, Spirit filled, Spirit led Christians will meet in small meetings and conduct 'church' that way. If you want to know how the church functions under heavy, state sponsored persecution, look at China.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not interested. IMO, the Christians faith has been so polluted that it is impossible for a community to be of like theological mind so as not to drive each other crazy. What I expect to happen is the church will be driven underground. True, sincere, Spirit filled, Spirit led Christians will meet in small meetings and conduct 'church' that way. If you want to know how the church functions under heavy, state sponsored persecution, look at China.

Yeah I can see that coming to the USA and it's already here to some degree from what I've seen on the news. I read an article on the underground in the middle east and it was similar to what you're describing, meeting in private.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Zachary

Sep 24, 2015
B.C., Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Please don't ignore the fact that the Lord has instructed us
to begin a safe-haven in a specific area of British Columbia,
and has been giving us additional instructions,
e.g. UNITY is of paramount importance!

For those who don't believe the Holy Spirit leads God's elect
and gives them very specific personal instructions ...
perhaps it's time to get with God's program ...
because without clearly hearing God's voice you won't make it.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord has told us that we will be pulling a small RV behind our AWD as we
go in and out of the safe-haven to minister to non-believers and believers also.
IMO, unbelievers don't have to know where we came from when we go out.

Well I hope it all happens. if it doesn't however, do not blame God or anyones lack of faith! Remember that James said we do not get because we ask in th eflesh.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We are serious Christians who the Lord has led to start up an end-times
safe-haven community of believers in central British Columbia.
And we are looking for like-minded people to join us.

Where are you in central British Columbia?
We are in north-central BC.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 Chr. 34:19

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True . But watch this . GOD wont let me die one second before He appoints it nor can i live one second longer than HE decides .
GOD is in control . Lambs need to be praying . Soon enough true church meetings will not be tolerated .
They more than likely are gonna pass that abominational equality act . WHICH aint about equality
its all about eradication . And by eradication , i mean silencing the streets and lands from the TRUTH and those who would speak the truth .
Satan is behind the all inclusive false unity as well as this equality or as i said eradication law .

True but that is not a license to be irresponsible.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
There appear to be some filters in place. Here anyone can join at the push of a few buttons after doing a Google search, a community would require some real changes and commitment.

Reactions: dev553344

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UNtil it no longer will be a safe haven. The whole world will be under control of the Antiochrist and "safe havens" will be on his radar!
Perhaps the whole world that men of flesh are able to perceive according their limited radar... but the truly safe haven should be within... Remember well the parables of Jesus and...

"Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." Luke 17:21

"Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear." Matt 13:13-16

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But all of these enemies are like those of 2000 years ago who thought they could stifle the purpose of Jesus by killing his physical body. They did kill his body, but they could not and have not silenced Him. The same thing is true today. They may indeed kill our bodies, but not the Body of Christ of which we are part...Who can defeat God in the end of the matter?

The wise words of Gamaliel, a leader among the Jews and Pharisees which they heeded at the time with regard to the preaching and teaching of the Apostles, should be heeded today, but it is now very unlikely that they will be by the adversaries...

"And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought:
But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God." Acts 5:38-39

To their own detriment they will try to fight against God. Anyone not on the Lord's side will be surprised indeed!

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The time is coming when we Christians will live as one nation, all gathered in one area. As is Prophesied in Ezekiel 34:1-16, Isaiah 35, Romans 9:24-26, + It will happen after the world changer of the Lord's Day of fiery wrath, the forthcoming Sixth Seal event.

We are told to take shelter on that Day, Isaiah 26:20-21, and pray for the Lord's protection:

Psalms 23:4 Even if I walk through a valley of darkness, I will fear no harm, for You are with me.

Isaiah 41:3 For I the Lord, will hold your right hand, saying: fear not, I will help you.

Isaiah 43:2b…walk thru fire and you will not be scorched, thru flames and not be burned.

Zephaniah 2:3 Seek the Lord, all you who obey Him, it may be that you will be sheltered on the Day of the Lord’s anger.

Proverbs 3:25 Do not be afraid when fools are frightened or when destruction overtakes the wicked, for the Lord will be at your side on that Day.

Daniel 3:25 An angel protects the 3 men in the furnace. THEY weren’t taken out of it!

Jeremiah 30:7 How terrible is that Day….yet Jacob [Israel: My people] will come thru it safely.

1 Corinthians 10:13.... God will not test you beyond your powers and when the test comes, He will provide a way out to enable you to endure.

Psalms 9:10 The Lord does not abandon those who seek Him and trust in Him.

2 Peter 2:9 God knows how to rescue the godly from their trials.

Psalms 18:3 I shall call upon the Lord, then I will be made safe.

Psalms 31:23-24 The Lord protects the faithful. Be strong, all you whose hope is in the Lord.

Psalms 64:10 The righteous rejoice, their refuge in the Lord.

Zechariah 9:15-16 The Lord of hosts will protect His people...On that Day, He will save them, like a flock, for they are precious to Him. Isaiah 61:10

Psalms 37:18-19 The Lord watches over the righteous, when times are bad, they will not be distressed.

Job 22:30 He will deliver the innocent, because their hands are pure.

Psalms 91:1-16 ...He will rescue you, you will not fear the terrors abroad.

Psalms 121:1-8 Our help comes from the Lord, He will guard your life.

Psalms 109:31 The Lord stands at the right hand of the poor and saves them from trials.

Isaiah 51:16 I keep you covered under the shelter of My hand.

Psalms 97:10-12 He keeps His loyal servants safe and rescues them from the wicked.

Jeremiah 17:7-8 Blessed is anyone who trusts in the Lord, they will be like trees by a stream, when the heat comes it has nothing to fear.

Nahum 1:7 The Lord is a sure protection in times of trouble and cares for all those who make Him their refuge.

Psalms 60:4-5 To those who fear the Lord, He will show the way to escape from trouble.

Psalms 37:9 For evildoers will be destroyed, those who trust in the Lord will prosper in the Land.

Isaiah 26:20 On that Day, I will come to your aid.

As 1 Peter 4:12 says: Do not be surprised by the fiery ordeal which has [will] come to test us......
Hiding away in a remote location isn't what we are told to do, it won't be of any help on the terrible Day the Lord shakes the earth to its foundations. Isaiah 13:13, Isaiah 24

Reactions: amadeus

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But all of these enemies are like those of 2000 years ago who thought they could stifle the purpose of Jesus by killing his physical body. They did kill his body, but they could not and have not silenced Him. The same thing is true today. They may indeed kill our bodies, but not the Body of Christ of which we are part...Who can defeat God in the end of the matter?

The wise words of Gamaliel, a leader among the Jews and Pharisees which they heeded at the time with regard to the preaching and teaching of the Apostles, should be heeded today, but it is now very unlikely that they will be by the adversaries...

"And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought:
But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God." Acts 5:38-39

To their own detriment they will try to fight against God. Anyone not on the Lord's side will be surprised indeed!

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." Isaiah 55:11
Man cannot stop what GOD has purposed . And HE will even purpose a strong delusion so that all who rejected
the love of the truth , THE JESUS must be confessed to be saved gospel , will go under a lie , Like all paths are valid all inclusive lie
and will be damned . This huge movement cannot be stopped . Its all part of the great delusion . But let no lamb believe it .
You be encouraged my friend . The original gospel is what we must cling too .
Now let the Lord be praised .

Zachary

Sep 24, 2015
B.C., Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where are you in central British Columbia?
We are in north-central BC.
Greetings, brother!
We have not moved yet from Southern Alberta.
The Lord has told us to put a down payment on the land (property)
of our choice in Central-Northern BC (with His leading).
He says we will be moving in the August-September time period.
Please keep in touch via: [email protected]
God bless!

Reactions: Triumph1300

Zachary

Sep 24, 2015
B.C., Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm getting the feeling today that one of the primary reasons for the safe-haven
is to provide a strong and secure home-base for those of us who will be
going in and out to minister to non-believers and believers alike.

As a matter of fact, I have a really superior gospel tract for unbelievers,
and am presently writing a tract for believers, which focuses mostly on
the fact that believers who are involved in habitual (unrepented-of) sin
are NOT on their way to heaven (ref: many NT verses!).
(Just because the churches don't preach a spiritual truth
doesn't mean it is not true ... it's probably just not popular!).

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zachary, I am in a similar situation. Very curious to see someone else who is feeling led in this direction. Long story :)

Reactions: TLHKAJ