Christianity requires fear, guilt, and conformity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where does that "life" come from Patrick? Does it just magically appear out of nowhere ?

Or is it the case that the life already existed in the form of a LIVING sperm and a LIVING egg?

I believe that a human life is created when sperm fertilizes an egg.

FlySwatter

Apr 28, 2023
Somewhere
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
I have created a new thread here for this debate so we don't continue to hijack this thread

Reactions: Patrick1966

FlySwatter

Apr 28, 2023
Somewhere
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
We're not discussing this here any further at the request of Admin. Hence the new thread.

Thanks

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s okay , if members are not going to listen it’s up to them, there are other ways of closing discussions

I very much dislike when someone immediately hijacks my thread. On the other hand I've created threads that went well, "unwatched" it and later discover that the discussion veered off onto another topic. That doesn't bother me. As for this thread, I have no idea.

FlySwatter

Apr 28, 2023
Somewhere
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
I very much dislike when someone immediately hijacks my thread. On the other hand I've created threads that went well, "unwatched" it and later discover that the discussion veered off onto another topic. That doesn't bother me. As for this thread, I have no idea.

It's actually refreshing for any thread on a site like this to not descend into the basic "god doesn't exist" debate.

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
In China, Your birthday is when you were conceived.

Your birthday does not mark transitioning from one species to another. It does not mark the day you become human. That day was conception.
Yeah buddy, this isn’t China, this is America. You may live in China, I certainly don’t.

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I've had it with your anti-science, dehumanizing characterization of human beings.
Perhaps your definition of “anti-science” is anything that goes against your pseudoscience. Is it any surprise that you shared a video of Ken Ham at one point and that you support Ken Ham? I think not.

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
It's actually refreshing for any thread on a site like this to not descend into the basic "god doesn't exist" debate.
What doesn’t exist is current evidence of one. 2000 years of Christianity trying to prove God exists and all they have is, “You’ll find out on judgement day”.

Of course master gaslighters such as Wrangler would say that your criteria for evidence is flawed or some other argument to justify the lack of evidence.

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I think the punishment should be for the dealer not the consumer.
Forget the dealer. A mother can get an abortion on her own the old fashioned way with a coat hanger in a clandestine matter. Upon discovery, what would you like to be done to mothers like those?

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
LOL.

Why are you giving dealers a pass but not the poor consumer needing a fix?

I'm open to suggestions about punishments. You?
A mother can get an abortion without the need of a dealer. What sort of punishment will you have in store for them?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Open to ideas . . . but presumably you DO think that some form of punishment should be meted out to women yes?
Odd how your Cultural Marxism reveals itself again. Are women equally capable of evil as men are? Are you able to answer a question without returning a question? The implication of your question is that BECAUSE women should not be punished, there might as well be open season on killing babies!

It's so odd you ask me this question since there is already on the books the crime of murder with associated punishment. :mad: