Christianity requires fear, guilt, and conformity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
My dear sir. Cultural Marxism has it backwards. It’s not that minorities were ever competent but rather always the minority, by definition, out of power.

Cultural Marxism falsely asserts they are out of power for oppressor v oppressed dichotomies.
Swipe that white priviledge card. The fascist take is that there’s always no oppression or racism. Turning a blind eye to these issues is a hallmark of fascism.

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
There is this odd mindset that has infected a lot of American's, in that they believe that denying anyone their right to illegally cross the border into America and right into the Food Stamp and free Healthcare line.........is "hate speech".

CNN and MSNBC teach this doctrine to their hand puppets.

They see a "border" as a denial of the civil rights of an illegal alien.
Ah yes, because it’s so simple and easy to become legal. Spoken like someone of great privilege. We have to be careful with illegal aliens, those rapists and drug addicts. They sure are a threat to the U.S. given that most of them are hard working people who will do most jobs you wouldn’t do.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just like Christians believe we need to continue hearing about how we will burn in hell if we don’t repent, maybe they need to continue hearing about how their faith is all about guilt and conformity.
Godly sorrow leads one to the LIGHT.
This realization that you have sinned against a Holy God is guilt. We are guilty. Seeing this is the first step towards repentance ( turning towards God for help to escape this dilemma). His solution is for you to ask for forgiveness and believe that He died for your sins and rose on the third day. This is the gospel in one sentence. The wages of sin is death. Dk you know what death is? You see physical death. That means the end of physical life. Spiritual death means the same. It is being separate from God. We are all born separated from God and so our soul purpose in life is to be reconciled to God through Christ.
The framework of Christianity boils down to this: anyone who disagrees or rebels against their god or Bible, is satanic.
Those who disagree with us/the Bible=bad guys
Those who agree with us=good guys
We were all rebelling against God until He saved us. We were on His list, written in His Book of Life ... to be saved. That means ordained.m by God. In His mind, we were set apart, sanctified before the foundation of this world. That's not Satanic.
So we do not know who is in that Book, so we preach to all. Some are His sheep and others are reprobates.
His sheep hear His calling, which is an inner calling and outward calling. But this drawing to God requires a journey whereby He ordains and guides the chosen towards enlightenment, a divine appointment.

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Bashing national pride is just another way that shows you are a Cultural Marxist.
You didn’t watch the entire thing. He clearly says that national pride is nonsense because pride should be based on an achievement, not something accidental outside of your control. Being proud about your nationality is like being proud of your predisposition to colon cancer.

Hitler’s idea of pride came from the idea of an Aryan master race. None of us can control our race. How can you be proud of something you never earned?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He clearly says that national pride is nonsense because pride should be based on an achievement, not something accidental outside of your control.
Yea, he says that. Doesn’t make it true. There is no reason people cannot be and should be HAPPY with their cultural heritage. This includes White peoples.

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Godly sorrow leads one to the LIGHT.
This realization that you have sinned against a Holy God is guilt. We are guilty. Seeing this is the first step towards repentance ( turning towards God for help to escape this dilemma). His solution is for you to ask for forgiveness and believe that He died for your sins and rose on the third day. This is the gospel in one sentence. The wages of sin is death. Dk you know what death is? You see physical death. That means the end of physical life. Spiritual death means the same. It is being separate from God. We are all born separated from God and so our soul purpose in life is to be reconciled to God through Christ.

We were all rebelling against God until He saved us. We were on His list, written in His Book of Life ... to be saved. That means ordained.m by God. In His mind, we were set apart, sanctified before the foundation of this world. That's not Satanic.
So we do not know who is in that Book, so we preach to all. Some are His sheep and others are reprobates.
His sheep hear His calling, which is an inner calling and outward calling. But this drawing to God requires a journey whereby He ordains and guides the chosen towards enlightenment, a divine appointment.
You know, I think that when it comes to guilt, we are just very selective about it. You are deciding to admit guilt when it comes to Christianity, yet if a liberal was to mention you feeling guilt for being white, watch how strong and tall you’ll stand just like an atheist when it comes to the Bible.

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Yea, he says that. Doesn’t make it true. There is no reason people cannot be and should be HAPPY with their cultural heritage. This includes White peoples.
So then why are you rebutting with “being a cultural Marxist” for bashing national pride if you agree that pride should be rooted in achievement? You can be happy you’re American, but prideful for being one? He does mention briefly that the Bible warns against pride.

Do you think a fascist has too much pride in their nation?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are deciding to admit guilt when it comes to Christianity, yet if a liberal was to mention you feeling guilt for being white
You are such a Cultural Marxist Racist - using Racism to advance your political agenda. How come liberals don’t mention we should feel proud (rather than guilty) to be White?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are such a Cultural Marxist Racist

Again with the name calling. Does debating really require name-calling? You do know that once you call names you have lost the debate?

This is why I said it does nothing to bolster anyone's side.

BTW, part of me does feel guilty for the atrocities that white people such as myself have done to other races. To me that is part of being human, feeling guilty for things in the past committed by my ancestors.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think a fascist has too much pride in their nation?
I think a Cultural Marxists do not have enough loyalty to their nation, specifically the principles that made it great - like truth (not revisionist history), justice (not equality or ‘equity’), private property, limited government and faith in God.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again with the name calling.
No. Calling things by their proper name. If you take it as an insult, that’s on you. I’m proud of what I am and represent.

You can call me a White, heterosexual, freedom loving, Christian American capitalist all day long.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Calling things by their proper name.

No. You're using it in a derogatory manner. I am not taking it as an insult. You are literally using the name as a derogatory one.

This is what I am calling you out on. I also called out the other side not to do the same thing and name calling. So I am not singling you out.

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
You are such a Cultural Marxist Racist - using Racism to advance your political agenda. How come liberals don’t mention we should feel proud (rather than guilty) to be White?
If you don’t have a problem with feeling guilty (given your faith), then why do you have a problem with white guilt? You can easily admit you’re guilty when it comes to an invisible man that so many people debate about, yet the idea of white guilt from the left astounds you? Not saying you should feel guilty for being white, but rather, keep your logic consistent..or at least admit you are only selectively guilty about things.

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
No. You're using it in a derogatory manner. I am not taking it as an insult. You are literally using the name as a derogatory one.

This is what I am calling you out on. I also called out the other side not to do the same thing and name calling. So I am not singling you out.

When he said it’s using the proper name…well the Taliban also believe that their jihad is proper. Different religions have been taking turns killing one another throughout the ages. Each one has God on their side, each one believes they are being proper.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When he said it’s using the proper name…well the Taliban also believe that their jihad is proper. Different religions have been taking turns killing one another throughout the ages. Each one has God on their side, each one believes they are being proper.

Sometimes I question why I am a Christian, then my fiance reminds me that not all Christians are the same.

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
No. Calling things by their proper name. If you take it as an insult, that’s on you. I’m proud of what I am and represent.

You can call me a White, heterosexual, freedom loving, Christian American capitalist all day long.
So do you agree Satanists should be able to freely express their views and freely put up their goat statues?

Do you agree that when twitter and Facebook banned Trump, that it was the epitome of capitalism given that the right supports big business?