Christians and the Mark of the Beast

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Super Kal

Nov 27, 2007
for those true Christians who are deceived by Satan during the Tribulation, and willingly take the Mark of the Beast, what happens to them?this has been going through my mind since yesterday because, okay, I can accept that if a Christian does accept the mark, and it will happen, they'll go to hell if that's the case, but then what about eternal salvation?that implies that the Christians who take the mark can lose their salvation, and yet John 3:16 says "for whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life"... :confused::confused::confused:someone please help me out here, because I'm confused

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
This is what the millieum is for Kal all those christians that were fooled and deceived by Antichrist are taught in the millieum along with those who never heard the Word personally I feel this applies to almost everyone except the very evil who knew that he was the false christ and followed him anyway

Super Kal

Nov 27, 2007
okay, I think I can see what you're saying... this also has to do with a person believing in the rapture, but I'm trying my best to not bring that into this conversation, so...Bob, a Christian, is fooled by the Antichrist, accepts the Mark, and Christ comes back. Because Bob was fooled, God is going to give him one last chance in that thousand years. If Bob still is deceived at the end of the thousand year reign, he will die that second death... right?I can definitely see that even if past all that time, and Bob does love Christ, but is still deceived, and chooses Satan, he unfortunately does deserve to die that second death... but again, that goes against "shall not perish, but have everlasting life"...from my point of view, it sounds like when you get down to the very raw part of it, you can lose your salvation... but only at the White Throne Judgment.that's what I'm getting out of all of this... please correct me if I'm wrong though.

atrhick

Mar 15, 2008
(kriss;53146)
This is what the millieum is for Kal all those christians that were fooled and deceived by Antichrist are taught in the millieum along with those who never heard the Word personally I feel this applies to almost everyone except the very evil who knew that he was the false christ and followed him anyway
Are you saying there is a Second chance for the lost to be saved??Let me clarify. Are you saying those who are devised by the devil in the end time will have a second chance if so please show he those verse...Thank you.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Super Kal;53150)
okay, I think I can see what you're saying... this also has to do with a person believing in the rapture, but I'm trying my best to not bring that into this conversation, so...Bob, a Christian, is fooled by the Antichrist, accepts the Mark, and Christ comes back. Because Bob was fooled, God is going to give him one last chance in that thousand years. If Bob still is deceived at the end of the thousand year reign, he will die that second death... right?I can definitely see that even if past all that time, and Bob does love Christ, but is still deceived, and chooses Satan, he unfortunately does deserve to die that second death... but again, that goes against "shall not perish, but have everlasting life"...from my point of view, it sounds like when you get down to the very raw part of it, you can lose your salvation... but only at the White Throne Judgment.that's what I'm getting out of all of this... please correct me if I'm wrong though.
Your are pretty much right Kal The problem with most of these christians is Amos 8:11 They were never taught the truth, now that doesnt releive them of all responsability because they have the book to read the truth should they chose to. But it also doesnt doesnt deserve a penalty of death, So they get a second chance to hear the truth from Christ and his priests (the Elect that overcome the first time) Once they know the truth, Satan is losed again for a little while to test them. If they fail after hearing the truth they die the second death. And you are correct No one is judged until the White Throne JudgementI know this is can be confusing but all we have is the promise of everlasting life IF IFwe do as we are supposed to, if we break our part,that is follow after the beast,We have broken covenet not GodAnd by the way its fine to bring up Rapture the only thing that is banned is arguments supporting it because they are strickley mens arguments because its not written in the Bible the subject isnt banned

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(atrhick;53156)
Are you saying there is a Second chance for the lost to be saved??Let me clarify. Are you saying those who are devised by the devil in the end time will have a second chance if so please show he those verse...Thank you.
First you must understand a few things At the 7th trump the second coming We are all saint and sinner changed into incoruptable bodies: 1Cr 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. Only the first ressurected are not subject to the second deaththey alone reign and rule with christ. Christ set up his kingdom here on earth, All other have Christ here to teach and reign on earth foe 1000 years. Then Satan is loosed again for a short time to test those who are subject to the second death Chapter 20 of the Book of Revelation covers the first days of the Millennium, when Jesus Christ comes to earth to establish His kingdom. This chapter runs close to the prophecies of Ezekiel in the last eight (8) chapters of the book of Ezekiel. "Millennium" means "1,000 years", and this period is basically a 1,000 years of teaching and learning.Jesus Christ will be with us here on earth in His kingdom then. There will be teaching and discipline, and many people saved in this Millennium period. Most of the people saved today will not be reigning with Christ in the Millennium, because they will throw their inheritance away very soon, when they choose to go whoring after the Antichrist.

Super Kal

Nov 27, 2007
(kriss;53158)
Your are pretty much right Kal The problem with most of these christians is Amos 8:11 They were never taught the truth, now that doesnt releive them of all responsability because they have the book to read the truth should they chose to. But it also doesnt doesnt deserve a penalty of death, So they get a second chance to hear the truth from Christ and his priests (the Elect that overcome the first time) Once they know the truth, Satan is losed again for a little while to test them. If they fail after hearing the truth they die the second death. And you are correct No one is judged until the White Throne JudgementI know this is can be confusing but all we have is the promise of everlasting life IF IFwe do as we are supposed to, if we break our part,that is follow after the beast,We have broken covenet not God
okay... now even if Bob did screw up, would he still be a priest when Christ rules during those thousand years?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Super Kal;53163)
(Kriss;53158)
Your are pretty much right KalThe problem with most of these christians is Amos 8:11 They were never taught the truth, now that doesnt releive them of all responsability because they have the book to read the truth should they chose to. But it also doesnt doesnt deserve a penalty of death, So they get a second chance to hear the truth from Christ and his priests (the Elect that overcome the first time) Once they know the truth, Satan is losed again for a little while to test them. If they fail after hearing the truth they die the second death.And you are correct No one is judged until the White Throne JudgementI know this is can be confusing but all we have is the promise of everlasting life IF IFwe do as we are supposed to, if we break our part,that is follow after the beast,We have broken covenet not God
okay... now even if Bob did screw up, would he still be a priest when Christ rules during those thousand years?Not to speak for Kriss,When Kriss says the Priest are the Elects that overcomes this age. (Second Earth Age) I do believe she is saying that the believers (who took the mark of the beast) and people who never heard His Word are not priests...I would say they more like students who is going to learn His Word. Not going to be a priest.

Super Kal

Nov 27, 2007
I was thinking something along the lines of that, but I was also looking at it along the lines of High Priest being Christ, the priests being us, so in a way, even though we will be priests, we are also at the same time, still students

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Thats correct guys Only the Elect (over comers, first resurrected) are the Priests. They are the only ones that earn their immortality so to speak, that is not subject to the second death. Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.If Bob followed antichrist but lets say he was a good christian but was mislead by rapture lie of men. He will be taught the error of Ways the learn the truth, and then be tested a second time If Bob does well I would assume (this is my opinion as it is not written) that he would be of the second resurrection to take place at the White throne JudgementI say this because We are all judged at the White Throne Judgement. But why would God mention a first Resurrection if there wasn't another (a second) that when these Christians that over came the second chance will get their immortal bodies like the first Resurrected. And then comes the second death for Satan and those who failed. Then a new heaven and New earth with no Sin.

Mudjosh

Apr 25, 2008
One question:So say you are a Christian during the end times. Also, say that God's supernatural forces are again at work as the Bible describes them. (The book of Revelations looks alot like the O.T. in supernatural forces.. ) Wouldn't God give His people the clarity of thought to see the mark of the beast for what it is? I believe that those who believe in Him see the truth for what it is. I can only see those who have no faith in Jesus Christ taking the mark. I have no scripture to back me up off the top of my head so you can just condemn all of what I have typed.. But this is what I believe.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
He did tell us He wrote you a letter how many read it, actually read it, and believe what he says and how many just listen to mens chatter and traditions, and believe lies like Rapture when God never said it The only way he has ever and will ever protect us is by the Lambs blood at passover it was a literal Lamb in our day it Jesus Christ. What do you think he was telling us in 2 Thess. Before the gathering to Lord will come the falling away and The Man of Sin/lawlessness must come this is the tribulation. How many know the order of events he told us so we wouldnt be fooled and how many put their faith in mens traditions?The mark of God is clarity of thought and having his truth sealed in your mind, The mark of the beast is the oppisite, that is to not be sealed by God in your mind (forhead).

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Just like to add to what Kriss said,which I agree with.When a person takes the mark they will not be aware that they are working fr satan,they will think he is Christ and do so in ignorance,that is what the tribulation is all about(deception)not death and destruction as many believe.After saran is released at the end of the 1000 years those who follow him then will do so willingly,he will not have his power of deception at that time.It will be just like it was in the first earth age, people will follow him because they will think along with him that they can actually defeat Christ.That is the reason we are in flesh bodies now,because God did not want to destroy those who followed satan in that first earth age.so He came up with a plan for us to be born of woman in the flesh.There will be no plan the next time.Those that follow will die the second death,and they will have noone to blame but themselves.