Christians are not under the New Covenant

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Guestman

Nov 11, 2009
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The woman referred to in Genesis 3:15 is Eve. It's not a symbolic woman, and it definitely is not referring to God's loyal angels! The next verse also refers to "the woman":

(16) To the woman he said, “I will greatly multiply your pain in childbirth. In pain you will bear children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.”​

which is also clearly not referring to angels. Jesus was the offspring of a human woman with God performing the conception - no angels were involved. God prepared the human body for Jesus, Hebrews 10:5 (WEB):

(5) Therefore when he comes into the world, he says, “Sacrifice and offering you didn’t desire, but you prepared a body for me.​

Revelation 1:6 (WEB):

(6) and he made us to be a Kingdom, priests to his God and Father; to him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.​

This is not referring to the 144,000. The 144,000 are all Jews who are living on the earth during the Great Tribulation of God's wrath - Revelation 7:4 (WEB):

(4) I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred forty-four thousand, sealed out of every tribe of the children of Israel:​

The whole of the Church have already been resurrected and are sitting on their thrones in heaven before these 144,000 are sealed. See this post in the discussion How Could Have Satan Sinned? for a more detailed explanation of that.

The "woman" at Genesis 3:15 could not be Eve (nor Mary), for this same "woman" is seen at Isaiah 54, 60, 62, and Revelation 12, and of which the apostle Paul wrote that this "woman" is "the Jerusalem above (that) is free, and she is our (spiritual) mother".(Gal 4:26)

At Isaiah 54, it says: "Shout joyfully, you barren woman who has not given birth ! Become cheerful and cry out for joy, you who never had birth pains, for the sons of the desolate one are more numerous than the (six or seven or eight) sons of the woman with a (physical) husband,” says Jehovah. “Make the place of your tent more spacious. Stretch out the tent cloths of your grand tabernacle. Do not hold back, lengthen your tent cords, and make your tent pins strong (because of adding 144,001 additional adopted sons, Rom 8:14-17)."(Isa 54:1, 2; Question: How could the "woman" be Eve, since this "woman" had not even given birth some 3,300 years after Eve's creation ?)

The apostle Paul quotes Isaiah 54:1 at Galatians 4:27 and then says: "Now you, brothers, are children of the promise the same as Isaac was (or from Abraham). But just as the one born through natural descent (or through Abraham's lineage, the fleshly Jews) began persecuting the one born through spirit (or "children" of the symbolic "woman", which made the fleshly Jews Jehovah's enemy, Isa 66:3-6) so also now. Nevertheless, what does the Scripture say ? "Drive out the servant girl (Hagar) and her son (Ishmael), for the son of the servant girl will by no means be an heir with the son of the free woman (pictured by Sarah, see Gal 4:22-26). So, brothers, we are (adopted) children, not of a servant girl, but of a free woman".(Gal 4:28-31)

At Isaiah 60, it says: "Arise, O woman, shed light, for your light has come. The glory of Jehovah shines on you. For look ! darkness will cover the earth and thick gloom the nations; But on you Jehovah will shine, and on you his glory will be seen. Nations will go to your light and kings to your shining splendor."(Isa 60:1-3; Question: How could Jehovah shed "light" on Eve, even in the beginning since she rebelled against his rightful rulership ? Gen 3:1-5)

This definitely shows that the "woman" is a spiritual "woman" that would adopt "children" and be the channel through which Jehovah sheds spiritual light on the nations, Bible truths for them to feed on, so that over time, the number of her "children" grows.

To confirm this, verses 4 and 9 says: "Raise your eyes and look all around you ! They have all been assembled; they are coming to you. From far away your sons keep coming, and your daughters being supported on the hip........For in me the islands will hope; The ships of Tarʹshish (or from far distances, for Tarshish is thought to be Spain that is a long distance from Israel, being at the end of the Mediterranean Sea in relation to Israel) are in the lead, to bring your sons from far away, along with their silver and their gold (or that which is precious in Jehovah's sight, their true worship of him), to the name of Jehovah your God and to the Holy One of Israel, for he will glorify you (as "sons" of the symbolic "woman")."

Isaiah 62:2-4 says: "The nations will see your righteousness, O woman, and all kings your glory. And you will be called by a new name, which Jehovah’s own mouth will designate. You will become a crown of beauty in the hand of Jehovah, a royal turban in the palm of your God. No more will you be called an abandoned woman (for "she" will adopt 144,001 sons, giving "birth" to a new nation, see Matt 21:42-44 that is God's heavenly Kingdom), and your land will no longer be called desolate. But you will be called My Delight Is in Her, and your land will be called the Married One. For Jehovah will take delight in you, and your land will be as one married."

So, the "woman" at Genesis 3:15 is not Eve nor Mary, but a symbolic "woman" that would be the channel for spiritual food in our time period, and that would comprise God's Kingdom of 144,001 members, for Revelation 12:1, 2 shows the "woman" as about to give birth and verse 5 says that "she gave birth to a (symbolic) son, a male, who is to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod."

Just as the "woman" at Revelation 12 is symbolic, so also is the "son", it being God's Kingdom, that was "set up" in 1914.(Dan 2:44, 45; see also Isa 66:7-10)

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "woman" at Genesis 3:15 could not be Eve (nor Mary), for this same "woman" is seen at Isaiah 54, 60, 62, and Revelation 12, and of which the apostle Paul wrote that this "woman" is "the Jerusalem above (that) is free, and she is our (spiritual) mother".(Gal 4:26)

At Isaiah 54, it says: "Shout joyfully, you barren woman who has not given birth ! Become cheerful and cry out for joy, you who never had birth pains, for the sons of the desolate one are more numerous than the (six or seven or eight) sons of the woman with a (physical) husband,” says Jehovah. “Make the place of your tent more spacious. Stretch out the tent cloths of your grand tabernacle. Do not hold back, lengthen your tent cords, and make your tent pins strong (because of adding 144,001 additional adopted sons, Rom 8:14-17)."(Isa 54:1, 2; Question: How could the "woman" be Eve, since this "woman" had not even given birth some 3,300 years after Eve's creation ?)

The apostle Paul quotes Isaiah 54:1 at Galatians 4:27 and then says: "Now you, brothers, are children of the promise the same as Isaac was (or from Abraham). But just as the one born through natural descent (or through Abraham's lineage, the fleshly Jews) began persecuting the one born through spirit (or "children" of the symbolic "woman", which made the fleshly Jews Jehovah's enemy, Isa 66:3-6) so also now. Nevertheless, what does the Scripture say ? "Drive out the servant girl (Hagar) and her son (Ishmael), for the son of the servant girl will by no means be an heir with the son of the free woman (pictured by Sarah, see Gal 4:22-26). So, brothers, we are (adopted) children, not of a servant girl, but of a free woman".(Gal 4:28-31)

At Isaiah 60, it says: "Arise, O woman, shed light, for your light has come. The glory of Jehovah shines on you. For look ! darkness will cover the earth and thick gloom the nations; But on you Jehovah will shine, and on you his glory will be seen. Nations will go to your light and kings to your shining splendor."(Isa 60:1-3; Question: How could Jehovah shed "light" on Eve, even in the beginning since she rebelled against his rightful rulership ? Gen 3:1-5)

This definitely shows that the "woman" is a spiritual "woman" that would adopt "children" and be the channel through which Jehovah sheds spiritual light on the nations, Bible truths for them to feed on, so that over time, the number of her "children" grows.

To confirm this, verses 4 and 9 says: "Raise your eyes and look all around you ! They have all been assembled; they are coming to you. From far away your sons keep coming, and your daughters being supported on the hip........For in me the islands will hope; The ships of Tarʹshish (or from far distances, for Tarshish is thought to be Spain that is a long distance from Israel, being at the end of the Mediterranean Sea in relation to Israel) are in the lead, to bring your sons from far away, along with their silver and their gold (or that which is precious in Jehovah's sight, their true worship of him), to the name of Jehovah your God and to the Holy One of Israel, for he will glorify you (as "sons" of the symbolic "woman")."

Isaiah 62:2-4 says: "The nations will see your righteousness, O woman, and all kings your glory. And you will be called by a new name, which Jehovah’s own mouth will designate. You will become a crown of beauty in the hand of Jehovah, a royal turban in the palm of your God. No more will you be called an abandoned woman (for "she" will adopt 144,001 sons, giving "birth" to a new nation, see Matt 21:42-44 that is God's heavenly Kingdom), and your land will no longer be called desolate. But you will be called My Delight Is in Her, and your land will be called the Married One. For Jehovah will take delight in you, and your land will be as one married."

So, the "woman" at Genesis 3:15 is not Eve nor Mary, but a symbolic "woman" that would be the channel for spiritual food in our time period, and that would comprise God's Kingdom of 144,001 members, for Revelation 12:1, 2 shows the "woman" as about to give birth and verse 5 says that "she gave birth to a (symbolic) son, a male, who is to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod."

Just as the "woman" at Revelation 12 is symbolic, so also is the "son", it being God's Kingdom, that was "set up" in 1914.(Dan 2:44, 45; see also Isa 66:7-10)

both are Mary!
The seed and child are Jesus
And Mary is his mother

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary is our spiritual mother

Mary is the Mother of the living in Christ and the new creation!

Genesis 3:20
And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

John 19:26-27
When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith has he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

Jesus is not just asking John to care for His mother, if so He would have said so.

Jesus is in the very least making Mary John’s spiritual mother! And if the apostle John needs a spiritual mother so do we!
What is the family of God without a mother? The mother is the heart of the family! Jesus said I will not leave you orphans! Jn 14:18 He proved Mary the mother of one disciple then He does so for all disciples!

As eve was the mother of all the living in the first creation, gen 3:20 so Mary is the mother of all those who live in Christ and the new creation!

Rev 12:17 our spiritual mother!

Rachel is spiritual mother of Israel!
A type of Mary as spiritual mother of Christians!

The 12 sons of Jacob have 4 biological mothers, but Rachel is the spiritual mother of all Israel!

Matt 2:18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are no more.

keithr

Dec 4, 2020
Dorset
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

At Isaiah 54, it says: "Shout joyfully, you barren woman who has not given birth ! ... (Isa 54:1, 2; Question: How could the "woman" be Eve, since this "woman" had not even given birth some 3,300 years after Eve's creation ?)
Isaiah 54 is obviously not referring to Eve! It is symbolically referring to Zion/Israel, to whom God says, verse 5, "For your Maker is your husband; Yahweh of Armies is his name. The Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer. He will be called the God of the whole earth". But even so, all Bible references to a woman that is not Eve does not mean that the woman referred to in Genesis 3:15 is also not Eve! Eve was the only woman that had ever existed when God spoke to the serpent in the garden of Eden at Genesis 3:15. Read it again, Genesis 3:12-16 (WEB):

(12) The man said, “The woman whom you gave to be with me, she gave me fruit from the tree, and I ate it.”
(13) Yahweh God said to the woman, “What have you done?” The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”
(14) Yahweh God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this, you are cursed above all livestock, and above every animal of the field. You shall go on your belly and you shall eat dust all the days of your life.
(15) I will put hostility between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring. He will bruise your head, and you will bruise his heel.”
(16) To the woman he said, “I will greatly multiply your pain in childbirth. In pain you will bear children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.”​

"The woman" is clearly referring to Eve in those verses, just as it is clear that "the man" is referring to Adam. They were the only two humans that had existed up to that time. Next you'll be saying that the serpent that God was talking to wasn't the serpent that talked with the woman! :rolleyes: The whole of chapter 3 speaks of "the woman", "the serpent" and "the man". It's not until after this that Adam gives the woman a name - Genesis 3:20 (WEB) - "The man called his wife Eve because she would be the mother of all the living".

The apostle Paul quotes Isaiah 54:1 at Galatians 4:27 ...
Paul mentions two women by name, Sarah and Hagar, and quoting Isaiah 54:1 as a reference to Sarah (who was barren until she gave birth to Isaac in her old age). Verse 22 says, "For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the servant, and one by the free woman". So it is talking about Abraham having a son via a slave woman and a free woman. Clearly this has absolutley nothing to do with Eve, and has no bearing on who the woman was (Eve) that is mentioned in Genesis 3:15!

At Isaiah 60, it says: "Arise, O woman, ...
Again God is symbolically referring to Zion/Israel. Verse 14 says, (WEB):

(14) The sons of those who afflicted you will come bowing to you; and all those who despised you will bow themselves down at the soles of your feet. They will call you Yahweh’s City, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.​

(Isa 60:1-3; Question: How could Jehovah shed "light" on Eve, even in the beginning since she rebelled against his rightful rulership ? Gen 3:1-5)
Precisely, it's referring to the nation of Israel and not to an actual single woman. It has no bearing on Genesis 3:15.

Isaiah 62:2-4 says: "The nations will see your righteousness, O woman, and all kings your glory.
You seem to be quoting the NWT, but there is no reference to a woman in the translations I've looked at. Again it's symbolically referring to Jerusalem/Israel. Refer to the previous verse for context (NWT):

(1) For the sake of Zion I will not keep silent, and for the sake of Jerusalem I will not keep still until her righteousness shines like a bright light and her salvation burns like a torch.
(2) The nations will see your righteousness, O woman, and all kings your glory.​
or WEB:
(2) The nations will see your righteousness, and all kings your glory, ...​

So, the "woman" at Genesis 3:15 is not Eve
That's a totally illogical deduction!

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 54 is obviously not referring to Eve! It is symbolically referring to Zion/Israel, to whom God says, verse 5, "For your Maker is your husband; Yahweh of Armies is his name. The Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer. He will be called the God of the whole earth". But even so, all Bible references to a woman that is not Eve does not mean that the woman referred to in Genesis 3:15 is also not Eve! Eve was the only woman that had ever existed when God spoke to the serpent in the garden of Eden at Genesis 3:15. Read it again, Genesis 3:12-16 (WEB):

(12) The man said, “The woman whom you gave to be with me, she gave me fruit from the tree, and I ate it.”
(13) Yahweh God said to the woman, “What have you done?” The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”
(14) Yahweh God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this, you are cursed above all livestock, and above every animal of the field. You shall go on your belly and you shall eat dust all the days of your life.
(15) I will put hostility between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring. He will bruise your head, and you will bruise his heel.”

"The woman" is clearly referring to Eve in those verses, just as it is clear that "the man" is referring to Adam. They were the only two humans that had existed up to that time. Next you'll be saying that the serpent that God was talking to wasn't the serpent that talked with the woman! :rolleyes: The whole of chapter 3 speaks of "the woman", "the serpent" and "the man". It's not until after this that Adam gives the woman a name - Genesis 3:20 (WEB) - "The man called his wife Eve because she would be the mother of all the living".

Paul mentions two women by name, Sarah and Hagar, and quoting Isaiah 54:1 as a reference to Sarah (who was barren until she gave birth in her old age to Isaac). Verse 22 says, "For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the servant, and one by the free woman". So it is talking about Abraham having a son via a slave woman and a free woman. Clearly this has absolutley nothing to do with Eve, and has no bearing on who the woman was (Eve) that is mentioned in Genesis 3:15!

Again God is symbolically referring to Zion/Israel. Verse 14 says, (WEB):

(14) The sons of those who afflicted you will come bowing to you; and all those who despised you will bow themselves down at the soles of your feet. They will call you Yahweh’s City, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.​

Precisely, it's referring to the nation of Israel and not to an actual single woman. It has no bearing on Genesis 3:15.

You seem to be quoting the NWT, but there is no reference to a woman in the translations I've looked at. Again it's symbolically referring to Jerusalem/Israel. Refer to the previous verse for context (NWT):

(1) For the sake of Zion I will not keep silent, and for the sake of Jerusalem I will not keep still until her righteousness shines like a bright light and her salvation burns like a torch.
(2) The nations will see your righteousness, O woman, and all kings your glory.​
or WEB:
(2) The nations will see your righteousness, and all kings your glory, ...​

That's a totally illogical deduction!

then explain how Israel with satan betrays Christ and crushes his proud head?

mary is the adversary of satan bringing our salvation
Rev 12 Mary is the adversary
Gen 3:15 enmity or total war

Mary is the mother of our savior who crushes his proud head

the humble Mary ever virgin mother of God

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Gen 3:15 enmity or total war

the humble Mary ever virgin mother of God
Mary represents the Body of Christ, = us who are worthy of Christ Jesus.
Without Mary there would be no Jesus.
Who is Mary ? full of what ? The Lord is with who ? and why is such so ? well because she is the one who the Angel asked and she said yes ! and that she was full of what ?
So she is the First Saint ! her purity was the reason why she said yes ! She was Blessed ! She had faith in the Angel.

Many Prots are of the stance that Mary was nothing, demanding she was just some moron like themselves picked out at random with no regards at all, why is that ? well it's because they are under the power of this world of delusions.

Now a person will not come to Christ Jesus truly, unless they are willing to bother and then have the fortitude to seek for a start and it's not until one is truly born again that you have faith in Jesus Christ that can move mountains, so that means 100% faith in him totally, One knows him and abides in him only, as your Lord and Saviour 100% no room for any doubt at all, not even a shadow.

Even Jacob came from the same with God and then became Israel ! that's what Israel Means truly, Servant of God= Saved. they are not born Israel, they make the grade of worthy to be such, just as the disciples were the only ones who were in fact truly worthy of Israel and no one can come to the Father but through his only begotten Son = Christianity.

There are no shadows in Christ Jesus at all, he is pure Light ! but carnal man can not handle that light ? because he is corrupted by this world ? so you need the Saviour of Souls to be your Lord, to abide in.

One is not saved by calling on the Lord ! when you do not know who you are truly calling on, now does one ? most are calling on the god of this world to help them and that is all that they are doing, they will claim such is a one off call and you are saved, but that is not true at all. the calling on the Lord comes from one calling on such everyday in fact, as you are the Body of who that is the Head of such ? see you need to be born again first to understand who it is you call on.

One could call on the works of Man, as most only do if that ! and yes Mans works can help you out, but they can not save your Soul at all.
If your Soul is not Saved then you are of this world and under deceptions and delusions, such a one can not fathom what is Gods work or Mans Works.

keithr

Dec 4, 2020
Dorset
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Who is Mary ? ... So she is the First Saint !
In what way was she first, and where in the Bible does it say that? She certainly wasn't the first saint in the history of mankind, e.g. Psalm 106:16 (WEB):

(16) They envied Moses also in the camp, and Aaron, Yahweh’s saint.​

Moriah's Song

Sep 6, 2021
Murphy
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many Prots are of the stance that Mary was nothing, demanding she was just some moron like themselves picked out at random with no regards at all, why is that ? well it's because they are under the power of this world of delusions.
That is a FALSE accusation against Protestant beliefs concerning Mary!!!

We see Mary as blessed because she believed God and was waiting for the Messiah to come, of which the nation of Israel was also expecting at that time.

Mary saw herself as needing a Savior; therefore she was NOT sinless.

keithr

Dec 4, 2020
Dorset
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Israel and Satan do not crush Christ's head, and Christ is not full of pride - it was Satan' pride that led to him becoming God's adversary! You've got it backwards - I'll assume it was a careless mistake on your part.

Mary does not bring us salvation. Jesus did that.

As I've pointed out before, the woman in Revelation 12 is symbolic of Israel. If it was referring to Mary it would have mentioned her by name. After all, in verse 17 it says:

(17) The dragon grew angry with the woman, and went away to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep God’s commandments and hold Jesus’ testimony.​

and yet you say that Mary never had any children apart from Jesus.

Who is "his" referring to? Does Mary crush our saviour's proud head? You're spreading confusion, like a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Genesis 3:15 (WEB):
(15) I will put hostility between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring. He will bruise your head, and you will bruise his heel.”​

The hostility is between Eve and the serpent (Satan), and between Eve's offspring and Satan's offspring (who is Satan's offspring?). It says that a single male descendant of Eve will bruise/crush/break the head of Satan. There is no need to bring Mary into it, anymore than all the other women who have had children after Eve, without which there would have been no Mary.

Moriah's Song

Sep 6, 2021
Murphy
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary's DNA and seed...

In Luke 1:35 we are told the Holy Spirit would come upon Mary and the conception would occur.

The angel answered and said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy Child shall be called the Son of God.” Luke 1:35 (NASB)

Now what does this mean? The simple answer is that only God ultimately knows how the Holy Spirit caused Mary to become pregnant and to give birth to Jesus Christ. It is clear from the proceeding verses that Joseph did not have sexual intercourse with her, resulting in the pregnancy. Since Scripture does not provide any further explanation, we do not know how the conception actually occurred inside her womb. Further, speculation will not provide the answer either because Scripture does not give us an answer.

Therefore, we can only speculate about what happened inside her womb. Recent biological studies reveal the mother’s mitochondrial DNA is absolutely essential for a child to have life. But that is not true of the father’s mitochondrial DNA. It is not essential for a child to have life. Here are two medical authorities on the topic.

All other DNA in our cells is gathered in the cell nucleus, but mitochondria, with their accompanying DNA, are found in the cell cytoplasm – that is, the space outside the nucleus. Half of our core DNA comes from the father’s sperm, half from the mother’s egg. But we inherit our entire mitochondrial DNA from the mother, since our very first mitochondrial DNA was present in the egg cytoplasm.[1]​

Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) is genetic material found in mitochondria. It is passed down from mothers to sons and daughters. Sons cannot pass along their mothers’ mtDNA to their children. This happens because mtDNA is transmitted through the female egg.[2]​

So, did the Holy Spirit cause Mary’s egg to begin the creative process? Her mitochondrial DNA would have been all that Jesus needed. This would be consistent with the prophecy in Genesis 3:15 which refers to her seed. Also, Galatians 3:16 states that the “seed” in Genesis 22:12-18 refers to Jesus Christ. This would strongly suggest that Jesus did have Mary’s DNA. The Holy Spirit simply causes the creative process to begin and cell division follows. Yet, we do not know what actually happened because Scripture is silent. We can only speculate how it might have happened.

Did Jesus have Mary's DNA or was Mary Jesus’ surrogate mother

keithr

Dec 4, 2020
Dorset
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So, did the Holy Spirit cause Mary’s egg to begin the creative process? Her mitochondrial DNA would have been all that Jesus needed.
Normal blood has a total of 46 chromosomes. When a child is conceived, 23 chromosomes come from the mother and 23 come from the father. One of these pairs determines the gender. For this pair, the mother always provides an “X” chromosome (so called because its shape somewhat resembles the letter X). If the father provides an X chromosome then the child will contain the chromosomes XX and will always be female. If the father provides a “Y” chromosome (shaped to some extent like the letter Y) the child will have a chromosome combination of XY and will be male. All eggs produced by the female will be identical, containing only the X chromosome. For her to produce a male offspring the addition of a Y chromosome is necessary.

So God must have also supplied a “Y” chromosome.

Additionally:
Those that have read of Ron Wyatt's discovery of the Ark of the Covenant may have read that Ron Wyatt took samples of the blood that he found in the crack at the base of the cross hole, and on the stone lid that had covered the Ark, and had it analysed. Using an electron microscope it was possible to find the chromosomal content of the blood. It was human blood, but very peculiar.

The blood analysis from the Ark chamber showed a total of only 24 chromosomes. Of these 23 were derived from the mother, and there was one Y chromosome. This indicated that the blood belonged to a male. No human blood like this had ever been known to exist. This evidence shows not only that this was indeed Jesus’ blood, but also confirms the virgin birth! Jesus did not have a human father, the Y chromosome was provided by God’s Holy Spirit (Luke 1:35).

Last edited:

Moriah's Song

Sep 6, 2021
Murphy
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not a bioligist. All the article says to me is that a human man was not necessary to participate in the birth of Jesus in Mary's womb. That fact is undeniable for this one and only birth process. But it does make sense to me that somehow the Holy Spirit began that process by using only Mary's DNA. Females do not have seed.

One other thing...Mary did not have to be sinless to be able to give birth to a sinless Jesus. That is also a fact that contradicts any cultic beliefs that Mary had to be born without sin to carry a sinless Jesus because sin is not in our blood; sin dwells in the heart and mind. It is a part of our souls; not a part of our blood.

Another factor is that Jesus is the "I am." Jesus was always a part of the trinity and part of the creation of the world. He always existed and will always exist. Therefore, the process of His birth is a divine mystery; something we humans cannot fully comprehend.

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary represents the Body of Christ, = us who are worthy of Christ Jesus.
Without Mary there would be no Jesus.
Who is Mary ? full of what ? The Lord is with who ? and why is such so ? well because she is the one who the Angel asked and she said yes ! and that she was full of what ?
So she is the First Saint ! her purity was the reason why she said yes ! She was Blessed ! She had faith in the Angel.

Now a person will not come to Christ Jesus truly, unless they are willing to bother and then have the fortitude to seek for a start and it's not until one is truly born again that you have faith in Jesus Christ that can move mountains, so that means 100% faith in him totally, One knows him and abides in him only, as your Lord and Saviour 100% no room for any doubt at all, not even a shadow.

Even Jacob came from the same with God and then became Israel ! that's what Israel Means truly, Servant of God= Saved. they are not born Israel, they make the grade of worthy to be such, just as the disciples were the only ones who were in fact truly worthy of Israel and no one can come to the Father but through his only begotten Son = Christianity.

There are no shadows in Christ Jesus at all, he is pure Light ! but carnal man can not handle that light ? because he is corrupted by this world ? so you need the Saviour of Souls to be your Lord, to abide in.

One is not saved by calling on the Lord ! when you do not know who you are truly calling on, now does one ? most are calling on the god of this world to help them and that is all that they are doing, they will claim such is a one off call and you are saved, but that is not true at all. the calling on the Lord comes from one calling on such everyday in fact, as you are the Body of who that is the Head of such ? see you need to be born again first to understand who it is you call on.

One could call on the works of Man, as most only do if that ! and yes Mans works can help you out, but they can not save your Soul at all.
If your Soul is not Saved then you are of this world and under deceptions and delusions, such a one can not fathom what is Gods work or Mans Works.

what about baptism?
No one is saved until the end.
Matt 24:13

Moriah's Song

Sep 6, 2021
Murphy
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is saved until the end
That is not true! I know because because I heard his voice. I won't go into the details here but I tell you the truth....God heard me and He showed me that it was truely Him by events that occurred after that that only He could have put into place because I did not put those things into place...He did! Therefore, I absolutely know I am saved NOW and will be with Him forever in Paradise.

John 6:37-40 “All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

Ephesians 2:8-9 “For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.”

Ephesians 1:4-6 “For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will-to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.”

Ephesians 1:7-10 “In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment-to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ.”

Romans 11:5-6 “So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.”

Romans 10:8-10 “This is the word of faith we proclaim: If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord and believe in your heart God has raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 “Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.”

Colossians 2:13-14 “When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross.”

1 Peter 2:24 “He Himself bore our sins in His body on the tree, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By His stripes you are healed.”

2 Corinthians 5:21 “For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.”

2 Corinthians 5:17 “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!”

Romans 6:1-2 “What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin so that grace may increase? May it never be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it?”

Acts 17:30 “God overlooked people’s ignorance about these things in earlier times, but now he commands everyone everywhere to repent of their sins and turn to him.”

Matthew 7:16-17 “You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit.”

Romans 8:29 “For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.”

Philippians 1:6 (KJV) “Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.”

Evidence of your salvation
  • You will rely upon Christ alone.
  • You will love God more.
  • You will have a greater sense of your sinfulness and your deep need for a Savior.
  • You will confess your sins daily and grow in repentance.
  • You will seek to be obedient to the Word of God.
  • You will have new desires and affections for Christ.
  • You will grow in your knowledge of the gospel and dependence upon Christ.
  • You will separate from the ways of the world.
  • You will desire to have fellowship with Christ and with other believers.
  • You will grow and produce fruit, sometimes faster than others and sometimes way slower than others, but there will be growth.
  • God will work in your life to conform you into the image of Christ.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel and Satan do not crush Christ's head, and Christ is not full of pride - it was Satan' pride that led to him becoming God's adversary! You've got it backwards - I'll assume it was a careless mistake on your part.

no it’s if it’s Israel how can that be?
Israel did not have enmity with satan(Gen 3:15) but was in cahoots crucifying Christ!

Israel does not crush satans proud head Mary does! Mary is the woman and adversary Gen 2:15 & rev 12

Mary does not bring us salvation. Jesus did that.

Jesus is our salvation Lk 2:30 and Mary brought him into this world, she is his mother, mother of our salvation

As I've pointed out before, the woman in Revelation 12 is symbolic of Israel. If it was referring to Mary it would have mentioned her by name. After all, in verse 17 it says:

(17) The dragon grew angry with the woman, and went away to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep God’s commandments and hold Jesus’ testimony.​

Israel does not keep the commandments or have the testimony of Jesus rather they deny Christ and killed him!

spiritual children of Mary See Jn 19 behold Thy mother

and yet you say that Mary never had any children apart from Jesus.

not biological children only spiritual children

Who is "his" referring to? Does Mary crush our saviour's proud head? You're spreading confusion, like a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Satan’s proud head by her humility

Genesis 3:15 (WEB):
(15) I will put hostility between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring. He will bruise your head, and you will bruise his heel.”​

The hostility is between Eve and the serpent (Satan), and between Eve's offspring and Satan's offspring (who is Satan's offspring?). It says that a single male descendant of Eve will bruise/crush/break the head of Satan. There is no need to bring Mary into it, anymore than all the other women who have had children after Eve, without which there would have been no Mary.

eve and the serpent were in cahoots

see below

keithr

Dec 4, 2020
Dorset
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
One other thing...Mary did not have to be sinless to be able to give birth to a sinless Jesus. That is also a fact that contradicts any cultic beliefs that Mary had to be born without sin to carry a sinless Jesus because sin is not in our blood; sin dwells in the heart and mind. It is a part of our souls; not a part of our blood.
Even if sin was in the blood (the Bible says that "the life of the flesh is in the blood", Leviticus 17:11) it would not matter, beause the blood of the mother and the blood of the fetus do not come into contact or mix (and the mother and fetus can have different blood groups).

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A good tree!

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Matt 1:21 Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation! This reflects the immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus!
Lk 1:30 Mary found our salvation!
Lk 1:38 consented to our salvation!

A good tree (immaculate conception) Lk 1:49 God has done this and it is marvelous in our eyes!

Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

A sinner would be an evil tree with evil fruit, but the fruit of Mary is salvation!

Mary brings in the good fruits of our redemption and salvation!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biblical Mary, mother of God, ever Virgin, sinless, mother of our salvation!

Mother of God Lk 1:43

Immaculate conception (sinless) gen 3:15 enmity or total war none of satans works are found in Mary!
Also Lk 1:28 full of grace lk 1:49 great things plural (immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus) Rev12:1 woman clothed with the sun. Immaculate purity

Lk 1:30 found favor with God (the salvation lost by Adam) mother of our salvation Lk 2:30 and cos she consented to our salvation! Lk 1:38

Perpetual Virgin Isa 7:14 matt 1:21
Lk 1:31-34

Spiritual Mother Jn 19:26-27 rev 12:17

Mother of the creator is mother of all creation!

Mother of the Redeemer is the mother of all the redeemed!

Mother of our Savior is the mother of all those who obtain salvation!
Lk 1:30

All generations call me blessed! Lk 1:
Thanksgiving in praise of Mary for bearing our savior! Matt 1:23 And finding our salvation! Lk 1:30

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary is our spiritual mother

Mary is the Mother of the living in Christ and the new creation!

Genesis 3:20
And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

John 19:26-27
When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith has he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

Jesus is not just asking John to care for His mother, if so He would have said so.

Jesus is in the very least making Mary John’s spiritual mother! And if the apostle John needs a spiritual mother so do we!
What is the family of God without a mother? The mother is the heart of the family! Jesus said I will not leave you orphans! Jn 14:18 He proved Mary the mother of one disciple then He does so for all disciples!

As eve was the mother of all the living in the first creation, gen 3:20 so Mary is the mother of all those who live in Christ and the new creation!

Rev 12:17 our spiritual mother!

Rachel is spiritual mother of Israel!
A type of Mary as spiritual mother of Christians!

The 12 sons of Jacob have 4 biological mothers, but Rachel is the spiritual mother of all Israel!

Matt 2:18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are no more.

A Royal greeting!

Lk 1:28 is the only place in the Bible where such a greeting takes place!
Mary is of the tribe of Judah and the royal house of David the king!

God himself is greeting Mary thru the instrument of the angel Gabriel!

This is a Royal greeting of the queen of heaven and earth! Queen of the angels and saints! Mary is of the house of king David!

In the line of king David the mother of the king is the queen, as Jesus Christ is the king of heaven and earth and the angels and saints so Mary is the queen of the same! Lk 1:32-33

The mother of any king is automatically queen and rules half the kingdom!
The queen mother!

Lk 1:28 And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.
29 And when she had heard, she was troubled in his word, and thought what manner salutation this was.
30 And the angel said to her, Dread thou not, Mary, for thou hast found grace with God.

Mary is queen in rev 12:1 and heb 4:16
Mother of divine grace who is the throne of divine grace!

Ark of the new covenant!
The dwelling place of God!
God dwelt in Mary’s womb for 9 months, remember the ark was incorruptible wood covered with pure gold signifying Mary’s immaculate purity!
read exodus or any place in the Old Testament where something came into contact with God or was consecrated to the service of God it had to be pure and Holy!
In the ark was the word of God!
In Mary the new ark is the living Word!
In the ark was the mana!
In Mary was the bread come down from heaven! Jn 6
Bethlehem means house to of bread!

Lk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, (Isa 7:14) and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Jn 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.