" Christians Only Boards"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Only asking here, ..not being picky.;)
But I was wondering why there is no moderation when a member continues to post on a "Christians Only" board and break the flow of a conversation and discussion.
If you check the " Why Water To Wine" thread in the Bible Study board....from posts #50 to #75 particularly.... you will see a certain person insists on posting (even when told by another member that she was on a "Christians Only" board) when others are having a discussion. And also on the other "Christian Only" boards too!
The intent seem to be to tear down the faith of the believers and keep telling them that they are deceived. ...Not that I think she will shake anyones faith on this site :)...most seem well grounded...
But it is somewhat annoying when she pops up in the discussion boards.

Sorry if this seems a negative post. :oops: But I just wondered why she has not been asked to refrain from the "Christian Only" boards.
Bless you...Helen.

Reactions: Job

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She should also have her faith adjusted to match her dialog. Atheist.

Denying the existence of God makes one an atheist....in my opinion.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
She should also have her faith adjusted to match her dialog. Atheist.

Denying the existence of God makes one an atheist....in my opinion.

I think where it states our 'faith' under our avatar ..her 'Realist' caption is really saying 'Atheist'.
And that is her choice...but I would just like to know why some people seem to feel that when it says "Christians Only" above a Board, that it doesn't apply to them! They do still have lots of places they can post.
But, ...that is just my opinion! ;)

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Only asking here, ..not being picky.;)
But I was wondering why there is no moderation when a member continues to post on a "Christians Only" board and break the flow of a conversation and discussion.
If you check the " Why Water To Wine" thread in the Bible Study board....from posts #50 to #75 particularly.... you will see a certain person insists on posting (even when told by another member that she was on a "Christians Only" board) when others are having a discussion. And also on the other "Christian Only" boards too!
The intent seem to be to tear down the faith of the believers and keep telling them that they are deceived. ...Not that I think she will shake anyones faith on this site :)...most seem well grounded...
But it is somewhat annoying when she pops up in the discussion boards.

Sorry if this seems a negative post. :oops: But I just wondered why she has not been asked to refrain from the "Christian Only" boards.
Bless you...Helen.

I try to avoid making judgments about someone's faith based on how they interpret the bible. The member base is far too diverse to make them all accept the standard biblical canon, let alone the same interpretation of it's books. I believe it is possible for someone to reject parts of the bible and be saved. I have personal doubts that they have the Holy Spirit if they always interpret incorrectly, but that is hardly enough to act on. Member's can consider themselves Christian through they have some strange beliefs as you have seen recently. They honestly believe they are a Christian.

If you think someone is posting something off topic, please report it.
If there is an issue where a member seems to have circumvented the basic tenants of the faith in order to join the community, please report it.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you for your response.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I try to avoid making judgments about someone's faith based on how they interpret the bible. The member base is far too diverse to make them all accept the standard biblical canon, let alone the same interpretation of it's books. I believe it is possible for someone to reject parts of the bible and be saved. I have personal doubts that they have the Holy Spirit if they always interpret incorrectly, but that is hardly enough to act on. Member's can consider themselves Christian through they have some strange beliefs as you have seen recently. They honestly believe they are a Christian.

If you think someone is posting something off topic, please report it.
If there is an issue where a member seems to have circumvented the basic tenants of the faith in order to join the community, please report it.

See thread: "Why water into wine" Her post speak for themselves along with the links she provide.

The Birth of Jesus and the Christmas Story: Pagan and Unhistorical

Recommended reading material from her link: GOD, The Failed Hypothesis
The GOD Delusion

"If there is an issue where a member seems to have circumvented the basic tenants of the faith in order to join the community" ??? How more obvious does it have to be?

Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I stopped reading her longer posts, Just too many to keep up with.

I have relayed your concern to the other moderators. It is now in their hands.

Reactions: Helen
Status
Not open for further replies.