Christians Only Have One Life.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You only have one life: Christians who live any other way..they live a life unto themselves. The only thing about you that is in Christ is the unique you that is created in the image and likeness of God!

So to try to live a part from who you are is a effrontery to the God life in you to God; which is Christ in you the hope of glory! That new seed you recieved at your new birth..born again. That is the only life you have. No other life to be found. Not in scripture!

and I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. - Genesis 3:15.

That is the prophecy received..and written, in the beginning that was going to cure the death life and bring life to humanity. The cross was preached!

You cannot find another life in scripture other than the previous life of Adam, and that life was death unto me scripture says.

Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful. - Romans 7:13.

Death-life. Only two seeds in scripture; you are in one, or the other. That life is the life Adam recieved in that garden! That place where Adam disobeyed God and received the life of another. That rebellious sinner from the beginning, murderer from the beginning, the one that would take over heaven if possible in his mind; Lucifer. Men and women are born into this earth with a sin nature.

You can find nowhere written about a human Nature or any other of kind of Nature's there is only two natures that exist..two seeds. Humans have a nature, humans have and live by a nature, you are dependent upon the life that is in you. But you were created a living soul. Or we should say Adam was created a living soul. He was not created a living soul with a living human nature and now this is what he will depend on, no.

Adam was created to depend on the life of another which, he had not received at creation..as of yet.. before he decided to take a nature on himself. That nature was not given to him by God that nature was given to him by Lucifer. The God of this world, how do you think Satan is the God of this world. It's simple by his nature. How does he rule and reign, at least seemingly, in his own mind and those that have that kind of thinking because of the 'sin in the world: sinning nature. The sin nature! His nature. Not yours; his. You only partake of sin..you are not the original sinner; Satan is.

Last edited: