Christians Should Only Pray To God In Jesus' Name

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TruthSeeker2012

Mar 9, 2012
Why do people pray to Mary seeing she is dead and in the grave? She hears nothing for she is dead awaiting the resurrection.

Jesus taught us to pray to the Father only.

I encourage all people, Catholics includes, to come back to Scripture and Scripture alone.

God bless.

Rascus

Mar 16, 2012
South Carolina
That's a fact....you certainly cant go wrong with the Scriptures....if its written there we know that its the inspired Word of God and that's exactly what He expects of us....to read and meditate on what He has to tell us and if we don't understand for sure the Lord through His own Holy Spirit will reveal to us the very Truth of what He is telling us.....as for sure there are many times we cant lean on our own understanding ....but must rely on Him through the Holy Spirit to reveal something to us that may be above our own understanding.....praise be to God and the Glory to Him always! His Love and Blesiings to you all! A brother.....

Rascus

Why do people pray to Mary seeing she is dead and in the grave? She hears nothing for she is dead awaiting the resurrection.

Jesus taught us to pray to the Father only.

I encourage all people, Catholics includes, to come back to Scripture and Scripture alone.

God bless.

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no opinion. If a person wants to talk to their mom on the other side - go ahead...to Pope John, go ahead, to their guardian angel,
same thing - knock yourself out.

I still always say I follow the Donald Trump Method...why waste time with subordinants...go straight to the top dog or top guy or the one that has
the authority to make a decision.
But, if one wants to talk to the sales person on the floor - go ahead, to each his own.
I bypass that conversation.