Christ's sinless Head with a sinful body?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The troll is back again.
Don't flatter yourself. I read a lot of posts on this forum. Remember, I know the truth about you, all the emotional energy is in your own mind alone. It is posts like this that reveal you.

Much love!

Last edited:

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
This is not honest.
You're not sinful? You're not a sinner? You don't sin? You do righteousness at all times and are righteous as my Lord Jesus?

I'd love to hear you're not another Christian preaching still being sinful, but rather preaching doing the righteousness at all times.

Go ahead!

If so, Much Love! Back to you certainly!

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Don't flatter yourself.
I never said it was flattering. If you want my opinion about you're trolling around me like a buzzing mosquito, it's annoying.

It is posts like this that reveal you.
Exactly. I try to swat you away as quick as possible, to stop pestering me. And loving it! (Maxwell Smart)

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

Whenever confronted with the Bible fact that Jesus Christ saves and takes away the sins of the world from the hearts and lives of His people, and that there is no sin in Him, some Christians insist that only applies to Jesus Christ Himself.

They say, (not me, but I speak as a sinner man), that He is the only man on earth having no sin in Him, but that all of His people still have sin in them, and continue sinning in this life unto the death.

Is Jesus Christ the Head sinless with His own body full of sin? God forbid. Is the sinless Head separated by sin from His own body? God forbid.
It was as Adam mind before sin but with the centuries of sin on the body.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
It was as Adam mind before sin but with the centuries of sin on the body.
If you mean all men's sins were counted as upon His body, and not just those doing it, then that's a good way of putting it.

Our sins were not put upon Him, but rather all that sinned were judged guilty as the ones spitting, striping, and crucifying Him.