Christ's sinless Head with a sinful body?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

Whenever confronted with the Bible fact that Jesus Christ saves and takes away the sins of the world from the hearts and lives of His people, and that there is no sin in Him, some Christians insist that only applies to Jesus Christ Himself.

They say, (not me, but I speak as a sinner man), that He is the only man on earth having no sin in Him, but that all of His people still have sin in them, and continue sinning in this life unto the death.

Is Jesus Christ the Head sinless with His own body full of sin? God forbid. Is the sinless Head separated by sin from His own body? God forbid.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlessedPeace

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
The Bible declares there is no sin in the man Christ Jesus, which must include His own body members, else the Head be separated from His body, and His body be decapitated from the Head.

The Christian gospel of unrepented sinners with a Christ whose body is full of sinful members, is a gospel separated the sinless Head Jesus Christ.

For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;

Such Christian sinners that say they shall have, or must have, or it is impossible not to have sin in them, also have for themselves a gospel and head, that is more than glad to have sin in him and his own body.

I say, let's dispense with all the doctrinal airs and say it like it is: There is no sin in the man Christ Jesus, which includes His own body.

That is not only a Biblical fact, but a huge duh! for any sensible person, that does not believe in headless bodies nor horsemen. Nor in a Frankenstein monster with a different head sewn onto another body.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God,

This is not talking about sinful members of a body on earth, that is separated by sin from the sinless Head in heaven, until resurrected into that Head Christ Jesus after the grave.

The man and Head Christ Jesus has His body of His flesh and of His bones, whose only members are repented Christian saints. Only them that now have the sins of the world washed and taken away from our hearts and lives, are members of the body of Jesus Christ, in whom is no sin.

Some Christians also preach that being sons of God pure and newborn as His Son Jesus, with all things now being of God, and nothing of sin and Satan remaining in them, does not happen until after the grave.

Unfortunately then, in the Bible there is no repenting of sinning granted in the grave, but only judgment of our works we lived by unto the end.

If Christians sinners want to prophecy their own fate of sinful dead works unto death, and in the meantime congregate as sinful members of a body of sin on earth, then that is their right as free will creatures created by God.

But claiming to also be sinful members of the sinless Head Jesus Christ, in whom is no sin, makes no sense on earth, whether spiritual or religious. The Spirit of Christ and of the truth of God, is not dysfunctionally operating Jesus' way sinlessly in the mind and Head of Christ, while operating the world's way sinfully in His own body members.

The Head Jesus Christ having no sin does not have a worldly body with sin. The only head for a sinful worldly body is the head of this world, that does certainly have sin in him.

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Jesus Christ the Head sinless with His own body full of sin? God forbid.
Romans 7:17 KJV
Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

This gives the answer.

And this,

Colossians 3:1-4 KJV
1) If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
2) Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
3) For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
4) When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Romans 6:6-11 KJV
6) Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7) For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8) Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
10) For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
11) Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

We are in Christ, and in Christ is no sin. Sin lives in our flesh, and we have been born again of the Spirit of God, and are immersed into Christ. We now have the power to control our flesh, as God continues to train us and form us in serving His will by our love for others.

What makes this such a key passage is that it shows something changed, ". . . it is no more I . . .", and indicates what that change was, no more I that do it, that is, sin, but sin that lives in me. And he goes on, there is nothing good in me, that is, in my flesh.

We are born again in the spirit, created in righteousness and true holiness, and have been hid with Christ in God, and in Him is no sin.

Much love!

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
We can also take note that those who teach a sinless Head separate from a sinful body, also teach a Christian doctrine of a sinless soul and spirit sitting in heaven, that is separate from their sinful life and body on earth.

At least they're consistent, when trying to separate themselves from their continued sinning on earth, and any condemnation of it by God.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic

This gives the answer.

To what? That the sinless Head Jesus Christ has sinful members of His body? That the man Christ Jesus having no sin in Him, does have sin in His own body?

So long as sin dwelleth in any man, then that man dwelleth not in Him, nor is a member of His body in whom is no sin.

Is Jesus Christ the Head sinless with His own body full of sin? God forbid. Is the Head separated by sin from His own body? God forbid.

You can continue to argue for it if you wish. But I wouldn't call it bold, except maybe like Nimrod in the face of the Lord.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic

We are in Christ, and in Christ is no sin.

Not without your body being a member of His body on earth.

For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

No man is in Christ Jesus, without his body being of His flesh and bones and of God on earth

Thank you very much for your confirming input. It proves I do not make this stuff up, but only expose it's end conclusions.

We are witnessing a Christian sinners' doctrine of separating their saved spirit and soul from the sinful deeds of their body and life. They therefore must also separate their own body from the flesh and bones of Jesus and of God on earth.

It's the dysfunctional endgame of preaching being saved by faith alone, so that they are 'only spiritually' in Christ Jesus, while bodily they sinfully live separated from His body on earth.

This sinful Christian religion is certainly not the pure religion of the Bible, where both soul, spirit, and body are clean members of the body of Christ, and live blamelessly as He without wrinkle nor spot from the world. (2 Cor 7:1)(1 Thess 5:23)(James 1:27)

No man whose body is not God's to glorify Him as the flesh and bones of His Son on earth, has any part in Christ Jesus, nor in His body that holds to His sinless head.

Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are witnessing a Christian sinners' doctrine of separating their saved spirit and soul from the sinful deeds of their body and life. They therefore must also separate their own body from the flesh and bones of Jesus and of God on earth.
I still suggest that you seek a greater understanding of the Scriptures.

The body is not transformed until,

Philippians 3:20-21 KJV
20) For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21) Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Cognitive dissonance can be rectified by correct understanding, obviating the need for denial, such as the need to believe you are sinless, though such is hubris.

Much love!

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
The ol' sinners' doctrinal gambit of being made a sinner with sinful flesh by the devil from the womb.

It still does not excuse any man from the judgment of God for sinful works of the flesh.

People can blame their deeds in this life on their bodies all they wish, but the Father will still judge us by our works in the end, without respect of a persons' beliefs, ideologies, and doctrinal airs.

Blaming it on our bodies doesn't even cut it with sensible grown ups, much less with the true God and Father of lights. And trying to blame it on His beloved Son Christ Jesus, by saying He's the One that makes our bodies sinful that way from the womb, only adds insult to error.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Does the sinless Christ make sinful flesh and blood? God forbid. Does the sinless Christ make sinful babes of the devil from the womb. Even more so God forbid.

It is not by mistake that most Christians who believe and teach mankind is now made and born sinful, also preach a gospel that justifies their continued sinning as being natural and unavoidable in this life. Sinning is made like going to the bathroom. Stinky but necessary.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Whenever confronted with the Bible fact that Jesus Christ saves and takes away the sins of the world from the hearts and lives of His people, and that there is no sin in Him, some Christians insist that only applies to Jesus Christ Himself.

They say He is the only man on earth having no sin in Him, but that all of His people still have sin in them, and continue sinning in this life unto the death.

Is Jesus Christ the Head sinless with His own body full of sin? God forbid. Is the Head separated by sin from His own body? God forbid.
False philosophical reasoning that contradicts SCripture. Using false philosophy you make false conclusions.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
I still suggest that you seek a greater understanding of the Scriptures.

The body is not transformed until,

Philippians 3:20-21 KJV
20) For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21) Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Cognitive dissonance can be rectified by correct understanding, obviating the need for denial, such as the need to believe you are sinless, though such is hubris.

Much love!
I agree with Jesus and Paul, that certain things ought not even be argued against. Just expose and rebuke it and move on. If someone wants to hang around and argue for it, then it only proves the lengths to which some Christians will go to dig themselves deeper into their own doctrinal and practical ditch.

Is Jesus Christ the Head sinless with His own body full of sin? God forbid. Is the sinless Head separated by sin from His own body? God forbid.

No man whose body is not God's to glorify Him as the flesh and bones of His Son on earth, has any part in Christ Jesus, nor in His body that holds to His sinless head.

Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
False philosophical reasoning that contradicts SCripture. Using false philosophy you make false conclusions.

As I told another, there are some things that are a shame to even argue against, much less to actually argue for.

Any gospel with a sinful body, has a sinful head, from which the body is ministered.

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The ol' sinners' doctrinal gambit of being made a sinner with sinful flesh by the devil from the womb.
I haven't said that, or anything resembling that. So why are you saying this as though I had?

Much love!

Last edited:
Reactions: mailmandan

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with Jesus and Paul, that certain things ought not even be argued against. Just expose and rebuke it and move on. If someone wants to hang around and argue for it, then it only proves the lengths to which some Christians will go to dig themselves deeper into their own doctrinal and practical ditch.
YOu mean like you have????

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
They say He is the only man on earth having no sin in Him, but that all of His people still have sin in them, and continue sinning in this life unto the death.

You are again describing yourself as a life long sinner.
Its a moral error to try to project that on every born again Believer.

See, the Born again, are "made free from sin", and are "made Righteous".

There is no sin found in God or in Christ, and all the born again are "IN Christ" and "ONE with God".

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You misunderstand.

It is not Christ's own sin that He carried or carries in His body, but rather as it is written, "He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him."

But when did the sin that Christ became end? When the Holy Spirit descended and remained on Him...or when He died? And if our sin on Him did not end until He died on the cross, when shall it also end in us who follow Him?

I submit that just as Jesus was slain before the foundation of the world, the enactment of which came later, that we also who's sin was paid for on the cross which for many came even before our time, does not end until the death of the flesh, just as it was for Christ--"for me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain."

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic

The body of the Head Jesus Christ, cannot possibly be with any members having sin.

Does the sinless Head Jesus Christ minister sin for members to have? God forbid. Can any member of the body of the sinless Christ, have sin ministered from the Head? God forbid. Can any member of the body of Jesus Christ have sin, that is not ministered from His sinless Headship? No possible way.

There may be tares in His churches, but not of His body.

Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel.

The ministry of Jesus Christ is certainly effectual in ministering His word without sin to His body and all His members therein. Those however who hear His word and repent not of their sinning, have no part in Him nor His body ministered sinlessly by Him.

The gospel that ministers sinning to the body, to have sin in the body, is not the gospel of the Head Jesus Christ.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
You are again describing yourself as a life long sinner.
Its a moral error to try to project that on every born again Believer.
I suppose like Paul, I should have said, I speak as a man. Not for myself. I'll go back and edit it for the sticklers among us.

There is no sin found in God or in Christ, and all the born again are "IN Christ" and "ONE with God".
True. Without sin in Him nor any member of His body on earth.

For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I haven't said that, or anything resembling that. So why are you saying this as though I had?

Much love!
I'm wondering whether you will acknowledge this, or continue in denial . . .

Much love!

Reactions: mailmandan

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I suppose like Paul, I should have said, I speak as a man. Not for myself. I'll go back and edit it for the sticklers among us.

Better still is to realize that Jesus has all your sin paid for with His Blood and death 2000 yrs ago, if you are born again.

True. Without sin in Him nor any member of His body on earth.

If a person sees the believer as a sinner, then that is because they dont understand that the Son/Daughter of God is not your body or your mind.
Its the Born again spirit that is "in Christ" and One with God", that is the "CHRISTian".
And There is no sin found there.

Also, sin is defined by the Law.
Christ and God are not under the Law, and all the born again are "in Christ" and "one with God".

See....just remove the law, and your deeds can't be defined or JUDGED as sin.

= "Christ is the END OF THE LAW....for righteousness, to everyone who believes"..

Q.) "behold are you saying that i can sin all i want, and there is no "sowing and reaping".

Read what i wrote, again., as that is the natural mind question, that is not understanding what Christ has accomplished on the Cross., that is ETERNAL.

This.....

"Jesus is the ONE TIME ETERNAL Sacrifice for sin".

HOW?

"God hath made Jesus to be sin for us"...

How much?

All of it.

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

"Blood bought'.
The Blood of Jesus, is God's blood....... as Jesus is God "in the Flesh".
This is why the blood of Jesus is an Eternal Sacrifice for sin.