Church built upon Jesus Christ vs Built upon man (heart & building)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marc RL Ministry

May 28, 2021
Melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The church in your heart or a building, was and is to be built solely upon Jesus Christ not Peter and other Prophets

John 1:42 (KJV)

At that time Jesus said: Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, A stone

Matthew 7:24 (KJV)

• Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
Matthew 16:18 (KJV)

• And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Difference Between Rocks and Stones
Rocks vs Stones

The stones can be pelted easily but one cannot do so with rocks. The rocks are normally immovable and it needs much effort. On the other hand, stones are movable and only less effort is needed.

Summary:
A stone can be pelted easily but one cannot do so with rock.

The rock is normally immovable and it needs much effort. On the other hand, stones are movable and only less effort is needed.

Read: Difference Between Rocks and Stones | Difference Between http://www.differencebetween.net/science/nature/difference-between-rocks-and-stones/#ixzz6zgjLvLfX

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The church in your heart or a building, was and is to be built solely upon Jesus Christ not Peter and other Prophets

John 1:42 (KJV)

At that time Jesus said: Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, A stone

Matthew 7:24 (KJV)

• Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
Matthew 16:18 (KJV)

• And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Difference Between Rocks and Stones
Rocks vs Stones

The stones can be pelted easily but one cannot do so with rocks. The rocks are normally immovable and it needs much effort. On the other hand, stones are movable and only less effort is needed.

Summary:
A stone can be pelted easily but one cannot do so with rock.

The rock is normally immovable and it needs much effort. On the other hand, stones are movable and only less effort is needed.

Read: Difference Between Rocks and Stones | Difference Between http://www.differencebetween.net/science/nature/difference-between-rocks-and-stones/#ixzz6zgjLvLfX
Jesus is the cornerstone. Is He ti be pelted away?
When did start building his church?
At Pentecost. Who was preaching when the Holy Spirit descended upon them? Peter. It was just a factual statement informing people with whom and when this will happen.