Cindy Jacob prophesies Revival over Australia and New Zealand.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a New Zealander, I know very well how badly affected we are going to be when the Lord strikes the world with His fiery wrath.
Isaiah 13:13 the earth shudder and shake, it will be moved from her place...
This will cause giant tsunamis, Amos 9:6, Jeremiah 51:55, +, that will wipe out any habitation on the coastline, or on the shores of large lakes.

Many people have migrated to NZ, rich Asians and Americans. Godless people, who don't know that the Lord knows who His enemies are and will destroy them. Amos 9:1-4
Cindy Jacob's prophecy is not about past migrations. It is about New Zealand becoming a refuge in the future.

I fail to see how Amos 9 connects with New Zealand. I read it as a warning to the people of the time of Amos. It speaks of an exile of Israel -- I'd say that's already taken place. The return promised in the last verse has yet to happen.

Reactions: bukka

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is a prophetic word for Australia that Cindy Jacobs released on Saturday at the Arise Conference.

Josho, I have heard so many "prophets" over the past 60 years, prophesying that a great revival is coming. And all I have seen is the church descending to a lower and lower state of spiritual decay.

If I am skeptical of these prophets, it's because what they are declaring, never comes true.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I am skeptical of these prophets, it's because what they are declaring, never comes true.

Not all are sounding gongs, many Christians are sounding the "Time" as the hands approach midnight. But I agree that the loudest of these is the "gongs". And so we MUST allow the "gongs" along with those that are TRUE Prophets, and let the hearer judge:

1 Cor. 14:29 Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others weigh what is said.

... for to silence ONE is to silence BOTH.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Josho, I have heard so many "prophets" over the past 60 years, prophesying that a great revival is coming. And all I have seen is the church descending to a lower and lower state of spiritual decay.

Well you have my generation that is still young, the generation before that still have a way to go, and the youngest generation that are still kids, don't you think it's time for revival for these generations?

There are some people with the attitudes now, you may as well just put aside your plans, sit and watch the world burn and become a doomsday prepper.......

I am sorry, but I think my parents would still like to see me get married one day, they would still like to see grandkids from me one day, they still would like me to be successful in life.

It's not the end until the end. I am not giving up. And I encourage Christians to keep praying for revival, especially if they have younger ones, because we still got a way to go.

It's not about us being the only ones born again, it's about seeing local communities around us come to Jesus and across the world.

In Australia we are in a country where only 52% claimed to be Christian in 2016, that number may have dropped under 50% now.

Do you know what's it's like living in that sort of world? It's hard to find good Christian friends around my age, that's for sure, it's almost seems like it's 1 out of 100 for my generation in Australia.

That is why we need a revival. Especially my generation needs one.

So do you want to see a Revival for the sake of the younger generations?

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I think my parents would still like to see me get married one day ...

NEWS FLASH: The Tribulation is merely a 42 month window when things will be very difficult for the world, and especially for Christians. But when Jesus Returns satan will be cast into the pit for a thousand years, in which without the prevailing temptation to sin, -- people will live LONG LIVES:

Isaiah 65
20 No more shall there be in it
an infant that lives but a few days,
or an old man who does not fill out his days,
for the child shall die a hundred years old,
and the sinner a hundred years old shall be accursed.

So don't criticize those who warn that Christians should be prepared for difficult times as though it's THE END OF THE WORLD. But REJOICE that after the 42 months are complete the world will be a GLORIOUS place for a THOUSAND YEARS!

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The main thing is though, my generation needs change in a good way.

It's coming, and sooner than you're prepared for. So be prepared to endure in the meantime:

Rev. 13:10 ... Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.
Rev. 14:12 Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Bobby Jo

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The main thing is though, my generation needs change in a good way.
The Prophetic Word has wonderful promises for all those who are born again Christians.
Look forward with great anticipation to all the Lord has Promised to His faithful people.

There is one Day coming, when we must show our faith and stand firm, trusting in His protection.
Do that and your rewards will be great!

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you have my generation that is still young, the generation before that still have a way to go, and the youngest generation that are still kids, don't you think it's time for revival for these generations?

There are some people with the attitudes now, you may as well just put aside your plans, sit and watch the world burn and become a doomsday prepper.......

I am sorry, but I think my parents would still like to see me get married one day, they would still like to see grandkids from me one day, they still would like me to be successful in life.

It's not the end until the end. I am not giving up. And I encourage Christians to keep praying for revival, especially if they have younger ones, because we still got a way to go.

It's not about us being the only ones born again, it's about seeing local communities around us come to Jesus and across the world.

In Australia we are in a country where only 52% claimed to be Christian in 2016, that number may have dropped under 50% now.

Do you know what's it's like living in that sort of world? It's hard to find good Christian friends around my age, that's for sure, it's almost seems like it's 1 out of 100 for my generation in Australia.

You wrote,
"...That is why we need a revival. Especially my generation needs one."
---
A few years ago, I was at 'men's breakfast' meeting.
Young fellow gave a presentation.
- About issues..concerning his generation.
He said, "we have advanced technology, modern convinience, etc..
* But my generation is lost.. ultimately, It is spiritual issue."
He asked for help/advice from older generations.
* He was the youngest one there!
---
During the discussion time..on our table,
one fellow said, they need 'Jesus Movement.'
---
My spiritual journey started in 1970's.
- During 'Jesus Movemet.'
- Powerful move of God..among young people.
- In United States and beyond.
---
I am working on book project.
- One section of the book is on 'Spiritual awakening / Revival & Renewal' in
Christian History.
Move of God/Revival starts..
- With those..who are broken & hungry for God..
- who are willing to come out of 'comfort zone'..
- From 'nicely packaged weekly services & programs'.. in churches.
---
Revival / awakening can be messy & often controversial.
- Examples: Great Awakening ( In United States ) & Methodist Revival / Movement.
- That is why..not many people ( & church establishments ) are interested.
---
Josho, my prayer is with you..
- For national revival / spiritual awakening in Australia.
- In your generation..

Blessings,
---
* Not sure..whether Australia had 'spiritual awakening/revival'..nationwide in history
- Different.. from 'short term revival rally/meetings'.
* You gave info. about 'evangelistic rally/crusade in the past'.. on another thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Josho

Scoot

May 14, 2020
Victoria, Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Hi Josho,

I truly would love to see a revival, and what our nations need truly is for people to come to the truth of the knowledge of Jesus Christ, and to put their trust in Him and turn from their wicked ways.

Everything you have said is good and desirable, and I believe your heart is truly for what is good. But if what you said is in response to @Stan B' s comment that he's heard many failed prophecies - I don't think it's relevant. Whether we like what we hear someone prophecy or not has no bearing on whether that prophecy is true or not. Rather it's whether God truly said it.

If He didn't, and He has other plans instead- I believe it's much more important that we fall inline with His will rather than us accepting what someone says because it's what we want to hear, or because it's how we believe God should move.

I hope that doesn't make me a person who "wants to put aside my plans and watch the whole world burn".

Rather, I'm reminded that 2 Tim 4:3 warns us that a time is coming (and is quite possibly here) when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching. They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear. (I suspect that this could include those 'itchings' be what we see as good as well)

From my point I have no idea about Cindy - that's why I've been asking questions in another thread for those who do believe in modern day prophecies. At this stage I'm leaning towards her not being a true prophet - but I'm still open to being wrong. (My main concern is that Cindy has prophesied other things falsely in the past - so I really can't take what she's said here as being truly from God. Even if she is a true prophet but gets things wrong some times- I can at the very most I can just hope it's correct but still keep an open mind that events may definitely turn out differently).

Either way - I believe God has plans for the Christians in China, and also those in Africa and the Middle East - all who are been persecuted, and many murdered as well. Plans for marriage, grandkids and being successful in life are good to have, and I'm sure many of those people desire such things too - provided that they're not our main focus. Paul himself may have desired such things, but God had other plans for his life. I believe something we all need to ask is how much is Jesus truly Lord of our lives? Are we willing to sacrifice the things that are good if asked to for His will if it ends up being different?

I'm reminded that Jesus's kingdom is not of this world - and if His plans are for Him to be glorified with us going through tribulation - I say "His will be done". If it's through revival and Cindy is a true prophet, I still say "His will be done". Regardless of where it takes us - "His will be done". I want to trust Him fully - and that whatever He allows to happen is OK - because my trust is in Him in the end. I fear us in the west (myself included in no small way - I'm probably worse than many) - have our focus on this life and far more than we should some times.

That's not to say don't hope for those things, or plan for these things - rather just a suggestion to be cautious that you don't place who you believe or trust in prophetically based on whether they line up with your hopes and dreams. I imaging false prophets (whomever they will be) - won't be prophesying things we don't want to hear - but rather the things that are good and our heart desires the most.

My prayer is that God's truth would shine, so that those who are deceived and would see truth have the opportunity to turn to Him, and that those who reject Him still would be exposed in their deception and stumble on their own wicked plans - that the plans of the enemy would end up in shambles, and what they mean for evil, God would turn around for Good. And that God would keep us all strong, and give us His peace and joy - beyond understanding that we would have regardless of how good or bad things are around us. May He be glorified.

Take care, and stay safe!

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan B and Bobby Jo