Circumcision Without Hands

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no sin found in God's Righteousness and all the Born again Have "The Gift of Righteousness".

There is no sin found "in Christ", and all the born again are in Christ.

SIN is found when the LAW reveals it.... and "The born again are not under the Law, but under Grace".

"Where there is no Law, there is no Sin *Transgression*..."

:"Jesus is the ... END....OF....THE. LAW.....for Righteousness...for/to everyone who Believes"..

Do you believe in Jesus? Are you born again?
Then you are as Righteous as God, because God has given you "the Gift of Righteousness"

You are "made righteous'...

Welcome To : Salvation

Its a eternal "Gift" from God that Jesus died to provide for you.
Yes, that is why Christians don't sin willfully. They have no desire to sin, because Jesus' death on the cross took our sin out of our nature. Sin was the old man in our nature.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I don't need you=@1stCenturyLady-to teach ME-since your doctrine is "off"
Thanks
Johann

Why are your ears always set to "I dont hear" ?

Just remember that Jesus is our Salvation, and we dont "DO" that.

You can't lose your Salvation, as Salvation is Jesus, and Jesus is in you, and you are "in Christ".

You dont work to be saved or stay saved... you work, you give God your life, because God has given you His, on The Cross.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You can't lose your Salvation, as Salvation is Jesus, and Jesus is in you, and you are "in Christ".

You dont work to be saved or stay saved... you work, you give God your life, because God has given you His, on The Cross.
Yes, but you first have to become saved.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes, that is why Christians don't sin willfully. They have no desire to sin, because Jesus' death on the cross took our sin out of our nature. Sin was the old man in our nature.

Sin is revealed by the Law.

"where there is no Law, there is no Sin, (Transgression)

"Jesus is the END of THE LAW, for Righteousness, to everyone who BELIEVES".

The born again "are NOT...under the Law, but under Grace"....

Why?

"Because JESUS has redeemed the born again, from the curse of the Law".

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen!!!....Sis....Amen!!
You are so refreshing. It is nice to talk to someone who isn't clueless. You spell it out for them, even in capital letters and their brain turns to the off position permanently. They are just happy that Jesus is their ticket to heaven, but not that He gave them sinlessness. They even mock it.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sin is revealed by the Law.

"where there is no Law, there is no Sin, (Transgression)

"Jesus is the END of THE LAW, for Righteousness, to everyone who BELIEVES".

The born again "are NOT...under the Law, but under Grace"....

Why?

"Because JESUS has redeemed the born again, from the curse of the Law".
Yes, grace given to us is the power of God to be righteouss. We don't need the Law when we don't sin. There no longer is a reason for the law to reveal sin when there isn't any sin to reveal. Jesus made me like Him. Romans 8:29-30 I am a child of God, not a sinner.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
dont FORCE your theology ................
EXACTLY RITA . That was me reminding you .
I am not forcing my theology..I asked her once.

You kept coming at me .when I asked you politely to stop....maybe it dented your ego, hahaha lol...sorry I have my own humour...it must come out at times hahahalol....

1686498823876.jpeg1686498823876.jpeg
rotfl....
I asked 1stCentury lady “ ONCE” no more....then realised she had nothing to say.....God doesn’t FORCE..remember that, my dear friend.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes, grace given to us is the power of God to be righteouss.

The born again have received "the Gift of Righteousness"... So, that is the "imputed righteousness" of Christ.
And we received this when we were "yet a sinner"., the very instant we "called on the name of Jesus" and God received our faith and washed our sin in the Blood of the Lamb, and gave us the new Birth.
We now exist in "God's righteousness", and that not by works.

So, being now 'made righteous", we are to learn what i just wrote, so that we can live in that mind of revelation, that ends the "sin consciousness", "condemnation".... and gives us..

"Christ always gives me the Victory".

"I can do ALL things through Christ"

Last edited:
  • Love

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, grace given to us is the power of God to be righteouss. We don't need the Law when we don't sin. There no longer is a reason for the law to reveal sin when there isn't any sin to reveal. Jesus made me like Him. Romans 8:29-30 I am a child of God, not a sinner.
How Blessed are we.....Honour and a Privilege to be birthed in the Spirit....Born Again...In fact it’s the biggest Honour anyone can receive....Praise His Holy Name!..Sis!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

And why is it you don't "hear" me and what the Scriptures is saying? You just said @1stCenturyLady is NOT promulgating the "cult" off sinless perfectionism-and Lo! Have you asked her? Casting out demons and the 4 gifts of "hearing"

And you two are not even agreeing with each other-for both of you are in no need of correction.

You are repetitive, saying one thing over and over again-with various nuances-and I have already answered you, biblically.

Why is it you shun the book of James? Not "fitting in" with your Pauline theology?

I have said I will call when I need assistance-

1Jn 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1Jn 2:19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

1Jn 2:20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

1Jn 2:21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Johann.

Reactions: Keturah

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Even with caps you don't get it. That is willful ignorance! All you see is the opposite of what is in front of you.

I'm putting you on ignore. All you have to teach anyone are doctrines of demons, and do not even want the truth that will set you free to be sinless. Good bye. I'm brushing the dust off my feet from you.
Before exploring whether or not Christians sin, let’s define a couple of terms. Regardless of how tattered the word Christian has become throughout history, the biblical definition of a “Christian” is one who is a Christ-follower, a disciple of Jesus (Acts 11:26). A Christian is NOT someone who has ascribed to a particular set of religious beliefs or practices, joined a church, prayed a prayer, or participated in certain sacraments or rituals. A Christian is a person who has responded to the conviction of the Holy Spirit (John 6:44) by putting his or her whole faith in the finished work of Christ for salvation (Ephesians 2:8–9; John 3:15–18). Christians are those who have repented of their sin and have made Jesus Lord of their lives (Romans 10:9–10; Acts 2:38). They are born again by the power of the Holy Spirit (John 3:6–7).

“Sin” is any thought, word, or action that is contrary to the character or law of God. We all sin (Romans 3:23), and even what we consider good deeds are often tainted by selfish motives or pride (Isaiah 64:6). Left to ourselves, it is impossible to please God or to be completely free from sin (Romans 3:10; Ecclesiastes 7:10).

When we come to Christ by faith and trust Him to forgive and cleanse us of all our sin, we are in that moment born again (John 3:3). That new birth of the spirit results in a new creation (2 Corinthians 5:17). God gives the repentant sinner a new heart that is now turned toward obeying and pleasing Him rather than self (2 Corinthians 5:9; Romans 8:5–6). Whereas we were formerly slaves to sin, we are now “slaves to righteousness” (Romans 6:16). Sin’s control has been broken by the power of Jesus (Romans 6:6; Titus 2:14).

However, we still live in the flesh, and the flesh is prone to want what it wants. In Romans 7:21–23, Paul admits the battle between flesh and spirit in his own life: “So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me.” Each battle with temptation is won or lost based upon how fully we are surrendered to the control of the Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:16–17).

The book of 1 John was written to Christians.

The apostle says, “If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:8–9).
It is clear from this passage that even those who have been born again and redeemed by the blood of Jesus will still sin. Through thought, attitude, or action, we will “grieve” (Ephesians 4:30) and “quench” (1 Thessalonians 5:19) the Holy Spirit at times. But this passage also reassures us that God offers continual, ongoing grace whenever we agree with Him about our sin and ask for His cleansing.

However, other passages clarify the boundaries of this ocean of grace. First John 3:6 says, “No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.” Verse 9 says that those who have been “born of God” will not continue to live sinfully. The implication is that this is not a matter of trying harder. Rather, it is the equivalent of saying, “A fish cannot remain on land for long because its nature is to seek water.” A fish could flop onto the shore and survive for a short time. But it was not made for land and cannot continue there. When we are born again, our natures change, and we cannot continue in sin. Christ not only erases our past sin; He also transforms our hearts so that we no longer desire it (Colossians 2:13–14).

Paul asked, “What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer?” (Romans 6:1–2). Although Christians will still sin after being saved, the heart change that the Holy Spirit brings will result in a new attitude toward sin. Sin cannot continue being a lifestyle choice if we have surrendered our lives to Jesus.

That’s what it means to say that Jesus is Lord (Romans 10:9; Colossians 2:6). We have a new boss. We cannot be followers of Christ and followers of sin at the same time. They are going in opposite directions (Luke 9:23; 14:33). Romans 12:2 instructs, “Be transformed by the renewing of your mind.” Renewal can take some time, but it is a process that produces a change of behavior.

When a true child of God goes astray, our Father administers discipline to bring him back into obedience. Hebrews 12:7–8 says, “It is for discipline that you have to endure. God is treating you as sons. For what son is there whom his father does not discipline? If you are left without discipline, in which all have participated, then you are illegitimate children and not sons.” If a professing Christian can choose a lifestyle of sin without experiencing enough discipline to bring him to repentance, then according to this Scripture, it is highly unlikely that that person is a child of God.

Do Christians sin? Yes. Do they willfully continue in sin? No. Scripture indicates that, while we will always “fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23), we have the hope that the power of God is at work in us to “make us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image” (2 Corinthians 3:18, NLT).

This is good news and endorse the article.
Johann.

Reactions: Keturah

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And why is it you don't "hear" me and what the Scriptures is saying? You just said @1stCenturyLady is NOT promulgating the "cult" off sinless perfectionism-

Some of Her theology, is wrong.
She and i have talked a lot about her "losing salvation", many times.
So, She is from a denomination that teaches that "you can lose your Salvation", and that is why she believes it, still.
She can quote some verses from Hebrews, as all of these types do that... its their "go to", cult teaching.

She also understands that being Righteous, is not by works, but by "The Gift of Salvation".
As far as i can tell, she is not teaching that "doing righteousness" is to make yourself Righteous, as Episkopos teaches is HIS righteousness.
She will talk about the "divine nature" received, as her way of explaining Salvation, born again, etc.

So im not defending or offending, her theology, regarding what you are speaking about.

The issue with the cult that teaches "sinless perfection", is that they say this is... to defeat sin in life and also be without sin, as if this can't be the Work of The Cross and The Grace of God.
Like this isn't possible, when in fact, God saved us to exist in that Holy Life, that HE created.. for us to exist within.

The misunderstanding that is "sinless perfection".....is based on a verse in 1 John that is not written to the Born again, as a doctrine for them.

So, if we understand that Jesus has our sin, forever, and we have God's Righteousness, as "The Gift of Salvation"< then that understanding, shows us that the idea of sinless perfection, isn't understanding the Grace of God correctly.
As the Grace of God, that is our Salvation... has caused all the born again to exist as : "made righteous".
This is eternal.

See, the born again are made righteous, when they are "yet a sinner", .. when they came to the CROSS by Faith.
They had a life of sin....and that is all they brought to God, who then made them RIGHTEOUS, sinless, = immediately, through the blood of Jesus...
So, we did no work to get that., as Jesus did all the work on The Cross, so that God could provide "the Gift of Righteousness" to a sinner who is trusting in Christ, wanting to be saved.

All we did was come to God as a dirty rotten sinner and God transformed us, "while we were yet a sinner", into "the Righteousness of God, in Christ"..

So, we start out on Day one Born again.... as Righteous,.... "Made Righteous""... having never done a work yet, nothing..

"sinless perfection", this cult idea, once it has deceived a persons mind, prevents them from understanding..."Made Righteous". "In Christ'.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When we come to Christ by faith and trust Him to forgive and cleanse us of all our sin, we are in that moment born again (John 3:3). That new birth of the spirit results in a new creation (2 Corinthians 5:17). God gives the repentant sinner a new heart that is now turned toward obeying and pleasing Him rather than self (2 Corinthians 5:9; Romans 8:5–6). Whereas we were formerly slaves to sin, we are now “slaves to righteousness” (Romans 6:16). Sin’s control has been broken by the power of Jesus (Romans 6:6; Titus 2:14).
Amen at Johann...just taken this part out of your post.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Some of Her theology, is wrong.
She and i have talked a lot about her "losing salvation", many times.
So, She is from a denomination that teaches that "you can lose your Salvation", and that is why she believes it, still.
She can quote some verses from Hebrews, as all of these types do that... its their "go to", cult teaching.

She also understands that being Righteous, is not by works, but by "The Gift of Salvation".
As far as i can tell, she is not teaching that "doing righteousness" is to make yourself Righteous, as Episkopos teaches is HIS righteousness.
She will talk about the "divine nature" received, as her way of explaining Salvation, born again, etc.

So im not defending or offending, her theology, regarding what you are speaking about.

The issue with the cult that teaches "sinless perfection", is that they say this is... to defeat sin in life and also be without sin, as if this can't be the Work of The Cross and The Grace of God.
Like this isn't possible, when in fact, God saved us to exist in that Holy Life, that HE created.. for us to exist within.

The misunderstanding that is "sinless perfection".....is based on 1 John that is not written to the Born again, as a doctrine for them.

So, if we understand that Jesus has our sin, forever, and we have God's Righteousness, as "The Gift of Salvation"< then that understanding, shows us that the idea of sinless perfection, isn't understanding the Grace of God correctly.
As the Grace of God, that is our Salvation... has caused all the born again to exist as : "made righteous".
This is eternal.

See, the born again are made righteous, when they are "yet a sinner", .. when they came to the CROSS by Faith.
They had a life of sin....and that is all they brought to God, who then made them RIGHTEOUS, sinless, = immediately, through the blood of Jesus...
So, we did no work to get that., as Jesus did all the work on The Cross, so that God could provide "the Gift of Righteousness" to a sinner who is trusting in Christ, wanting to be saved.

All we did was come to God as a dirty rotten sinner and God transformed us, "while we were yet a sinner", into "the Righteousness of God, in Christ"..

So, we start out on Day one Born again.... as Righteous,.... "Made Righteous""... having never done a work yet, nothing..

"sinless perfection", this cult idea, onec it has deceived a persons mind, prevents them from understanding..."Made Righteous". "In Christ'.
Now this is a "reasonable" conversation-no name calling-just allow the Scriptures to talk and not superimpose our own ideas into the text.
I actually agree with this post @Behold-

But-

The misunderstanding that is "sinless perfection".....is based on 1 John that is not written to the Born again, as a doctrine for them.

This is definitely written to Christians, and I thank God for this short passage.
What do you know-we can actually agree on something!
Johann.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SEE, you know NOTHING. You SAY you are a Christian, just like 1 John 1:8, but ARE THE OPPOSITE. It is no wonder you can't relate to what a true Christian tries to witness to you.

Matthew 7:21-23
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them,
‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

I don't commit lawlessness even ONCE. 'PRACTICE' IS A LIE, BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER!!!
Accountability for words, actions, and thoughts is what every TRUE BELIEVER OF THE WHOLE OF THE WORD OF GOD will give an account of before Christ.

NO REPENTANCE EQUALS NO FORGIVENESS!!!!!!

Reactions: Johann
Status
Not open for further replies.