Circumcision Without Hands

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t believe that,Sis...the Holy Spirit keeps us walking in the Spirit...I wouldn’t know how to do that in my own strength....he keeps me saved as well...as he’s in my heart...never ever to leave..my belief Sis.

Same for me. But I teach pastors, and you would be amazed how less advanced in the Spirit they are than the two of us! LOL They have to be at times not walking in the Spirit.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear @Nancy-I don't like this sword over my head-no disrespect to you and the other Mods-and those members reporting me-I have a good idea who they are-are the very ones who abuse and twist the Scriptures-to their own destruction.

Tit_1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

Tit_2:15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

These reporting other members are cowards-having a form of godliness-
I can understand my name coming up to the Mods again and again and how daunting a task it must be for you and the others-but as an Afrikaner-I make my appeal to Christ and the holy Scriptures and what stands written.

When I joined this Forum, I was raw, uncouth-but by the grace of God I'm still a work in
progress and have learned a lot in these two years.

Shalom
Johann-now I understand why the Reformers suffered excommunication wherever they went-Paul-the Apostles-Jesus and everyone that wants to live a godly life shall undergo persecution-it is a real time event here, so it comes as no surprise sister.

Later.
"but by the grace of God I'm still a work in progress"

Aren't we all?
You and I both have grown, through this board! But I will understand if you just aren't getting anything from here anymore.

"I can understand my name coming up to the Mods again and again "

Well, I wouldn't say that! At least not since I was Mod, then wasn't, then I was again, haha!

• Love
Reactions: Johann

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He says I am lying to the Mods-and I had enough of @Behold
So do with me whatever you wish sister.
Johann.
Oh, I should have re-read that.

And brother Johann, it is not I who has to make a firm decision. If I do what "I wish" then I will do nothing.

Peace my brother.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t believe that,Sis...the Holy Spirit keeps us walking in the Spirit...I wouldn’t know how to do that in my own strength....he keeps me saved as well...as he’s in my heart...never ever to leave..my belief Sis.

Edit to add..he also keeps me abiding in him as well.

1 John 4:13
Context Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit.

New Living Translation
And God has given us his Spirit as proof that we live in him and he in us.

English Standard Version
By this we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit.
So was Paul, but that didn't stop him from giving warnings to those weaker. Look at the Corinthians. They had all of the gifts of the Spirit, yet Paul calls them carnal. And babies. It is good that you are strong. But I'm a teacher, and must give warnings.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
"but by the grace of God I'm still a work in progress"

Aren't we all?
You and I both have grown, through this board! But I will understand if you just aren't getting anything from here anymore.

"I can understand my name coming up to the Mods again and again "

Well, I wouldn't say that! At least not since I was Mod, then wasn't, then I was again, haha!
Really! How did you manage to "survive the storm" when your name came up again and again?
Love that sense of humor sister.
Here and neighboring countries there is persecution big time-and I am not prepared to compromise on the Scriptures to cowards-having an outward form of religion and wail to Mods.
Shalom to you and family
Johann

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Oh, I should have re-read that.

And brother Johann, it is not I who has to make a firm decision. If I do what "I wish" then I will do nothing.

Peace my brother.
Thank you @Nancy may I continue as per usual or is this sword going to be over my head-indefinitely?
Johann.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@1stCenturyLady - I am sorry that your thread has seemingly been, hijacked.
I want to lock it but, I really don't. It's going strong. :contemplate:
I will give you this decision and will just delete the off-subject posts or lock it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What?!! I lied to the mods?? who, when and what about?!

Not you...

I was just getting you to come by..

Its Johann,
He told Rita i called Him a Heretic.
I didn't.
I called him out and he says..."well, nontheless".... didn't deny it... .

Of course not.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not you...

I was just getting you to come by..

Its Johann,
He told Rita i called Him a Heretic.
I didn't.
I called him out and he says..."well, nontheless".... didn't deny it... .

Of course not.
Okay. That is between @Johann and @Rita. I am no witness to anything they had to say to one another.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Of course, as long as it's not off subject and taunting either you or @Behold
Right, I don't consider him a brother-a coward-but not a brother getting old and cranky-so I'll just put him on ignore.
See you tomorrow sister 11:59 AM here in South Africa
Blessings
Johann.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I understand. Most people do not know there are two types of sin. 1 John 5:18 calls them sins unto death and sins not unto death. Numbers 15:22-29 is a sacrifice for untintentional sins - sins NOT unto death. Numbers 15:30-36 was a guy breaking one of the Ten Commandments. It was a sin unto death. They stoned him.

2nd Death is the eternal opposite of Eternal life.

Its the continuation of not being born again.

Its "Gods wrath REMAINS On them""". John 3:36, after they die.

1st Death is "adamic".... and when we are born again , that death, that separation from God, ends.

2nd Death, is ... can never change from "adamic" to "Son of God".... so, that separation from God that is the "spiritual 1st Death" of Adam, can't be changed after you die, so that is 2nd Death.... its gone from 1st death, on earth, that can be changed by being born again...to, 2nd Death in eternity, that can't be changed after you die.

2nd means eternal.
final.
unchangeable.
Can never be born again, after you DIE. = 2nd DEATH.

Why?
You can't be born again in hell.
How do you know?'
Because everyone who is in Hell right now, ALL BELIEVE IN JESUS, NOW....... and it does not help them, and will never.

They are in 2nd DEATH, just the beginning, and there is no recovery, it is eternal.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@1stCenturyLady - I am sorry that your thread has seemingly been, hijacked.
I want to lock it but, I really don't. It's going strong. :contemplate:
I will give you this decision and will just delete the off-subject posts or lock it.
Hi Nancy, I put Johann on ignore, so haven't been watching what is going on with Behold. It is your call. But did see your post to them

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Right, I don't consider him a brother-a coward-but not a brother getting old and cranky-so I'll just put him on ignore.
See you tomorrow sister 11:59 AM here in South Africa
Blessings
Johann.

Johann,

You consider me a "coward", and would post that here for people to read, , while you are hiding behind that laptop.

That's interesting.

@Nancy

Last edited:

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2nd Death is the eternal opposite of Eternal life.

Its the continuation of not being born again.

Its "Gods wrath REMAINS On them""". John 3:36, after they die.

1st Death is "adamic".... and when we are born again , that death, that separation from God, ends.

2nd Death, is ... can never change from "adamic" to "Son of God".... so, that separation from God that is the "spiritual 1st Death" of Adam, can't be changed after you die, so that is 2nd Death.... its gone from 1st death, on earth, that can be changed by being born again...to, 2nd Death in eternity, that can't be changed after you die.

2nd means eternal.
final.
unchangeable.
Can never be born again, after you DIE. = 2nd DEATH.

Why?
You can't be born again in hell.
How do you know?'
Because everyone who is in Hell right now, ALL BELIEVE IN JESUS, NOW....... and it does not help them, and will never.

They are in 2nd DEATH, just the beginning, and there is no recovery, it is eternal.
I was talking about the two types of sin in God's eyes.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks Nancy , I am half asleep as it’s coming up for midnight here. A note to members here. If a mod makes a comment it is to try and direct a thread back on track and away from the arguments. A few of you carried on that argument and included me in the equation, and kept tagging me.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks Nancy , I am half asleep as it’s coming up for midnight here. A note to members here. If a mod makes a comment it is to try and direct a thread back on track and away from the arguments. A few of you carried on that argument and included me in the equation, and kept tagging me.
Sleep deep and well sister Reets!

Reactions: Johann and Rita
Status
Not open for further replies.