Circumcision Without Hands

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Behold ..please explain what sinless perfection is?

Does it mean....that they believe they/have a license to sin?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Accountability for words, actions, and thoughts is what every TRUE BELIEVER OF THE WHOLE OF THE WORD OF GOD will give an account of before Christ.

NO REPENTANCE EQUALS NO FORGIVENESS!!!!!!
Indeed....especially when one lies about another member not being able to read.....

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Accountability for words, actions, and thoughts is what every TRUE BELIEVER OF THE WHOLE OF THE WORD OF GOD will give an account of before Christ.

NO REPENTANCE EQUALS NO FORGIVENESS!!!!!!
I'm used to this @Keturah and she has me on "ignore"-a peaceful Sunday-listening to praise and worship in the background and practicing along with the scales on my guitar-what bliss!
Stay strong-
Johann.

Reactions: Keturah

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I dont doubt Johann's Salvation.

He is just the victim of some really bad teachers.
He's posts their theology.
You just printed 40+ pages of His Teachers theology, as he "cuts and paste's" it constantly.
From my pastor

And have told you, find fault with whatever I post-which you said yourself is sound.
Another disagreement-I am no "victim" of really bad teachers-either you have no discernment-the ability to discern error from truth-or you are "against me" as an opponent of your Pauline theology-or you are trying to, in a subtle manner, trying to "discredit" whatever I post as false.
My desire is that OTHERS may benefit from what I "cut and paste" which is biblically sound.
I didn't receive a notification from what you have said to her-just "stumbled" upon this and praise God for my godly sisters having my back-
So-just here to correct you again-numerous times now.
Johann.

PS-you throw the first stone if you are sinless.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
[

PS-you throw the first stone if you are sinless.

You just threw another one.

Also, you have this strange idea that..."behold, i just said something, so, you are corrected".

Well, you can't correct Paul's Theology, but you are certainly giving it a shot.
If i were you, i'd try a new approach., as that one has failed in at least 50 posts, youve posted as your idea of "correction".

Reactions: Ritajanice

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You just threw another one.

Also, you have this strange idea that..."behold, i just said something, so, you are corrected".

Well, you can't correct Paul's Theology, but you are certainly giving it a shot.
If i were you, i'd try a new approach., as that one has failed in at least 50 posts, youve posted as your idea of "correction".
My approach is just fine-and I'm not going to loose my shalom going back and forth with you-this is a Christian Forum-that's if, after dokimazo-ing-you find the person to be a fraud.
You are unaware of the art of Jewish debate-and I have already detected your strong, and weak points.
You have left a LOT of questions unanswered-so I'm not going to loose any sleep on it.
You stand in need of correction, and so am I.
Johann.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are unaware of the art of Jewish debate-and I have already detected your strong, and weak points.

You are debating. = "lock horns" is your reason to come to any Thread, or forum.

You forget or forgot , or never understood that there is a "debate" section, and that means that the rest are not.
This Thread is "bible study" and you are "debating" and that is just one of your problems.
You have not understood this yet, or quite a bit more.

As for me, Im teaching. Same as always.
Im an Evangelist - Teacher.
This is why my posts and Threads are very evangelistic.... and filled with Paul.
He was the same... Yet so much more. He was the Apostle to the Gentiles, but He was also a devout evangelist, missionary, and THE NEW TESTAMENT DOCTRINE Provider.
He said he "became all things to all men (people) to win all he could to the Lord."
He was all the ministries, when needed... as needed.
Paul The Apostle is the Greatest Christian who ever lived., or will ever live.
This is why he told us to "follow me as i follow Christ', as He is the Best Example of "real Christian" who ever took a breath.

And remember.... i am ...

- "When i am weak, then i am Strong"

Thats a biblical and spiritual fact.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You are debating. = "lock horns" is your reason to come to any Thread, or forum.

You forget or forgot , or never understood that there is a "debate" section, and that means that the rest are not.
This Thread is "bible study" and you are "debating" and that is just one of your problems.

As for me, Im teaching. Same as always.
Im an Evangelist - Teacher.
This is why my posts and Threads are very evangelistic.... and filled with Paul.
He was the same... Yet so much more. He was the Apostle to the Gentiles, but He was also a devout evangelist, missionary, and THE NEW TESTAMENT DOCTRINE Provider.
He said he "became all things to all men (people) to win all he could to the Lord."
He was all the ministries, when needed... as needed.
Paul The Apostle is the Greatest Christian who ever lived., or will ever live.
This is why he told us to "follow me as i follow Christ', as He is the Best Example of "real Christian" who ever took a breath.

And remember.... i am ...

- "When i am weak, then i am Strong"

Thats a biblical and spiritual fact.
Problem is, you are not Paul-and you shun the book of James.

We are to be imitators of Paul- “Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ” (1 Cor. 11:1). He viewed as inherent in his own growth as a disciple the responsibility to help others grow.
So I have a problem with your "responsibility to help others grow" as you are stalking me.
Johann.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

I think the best option, for me, is to put you on ignore-you are not a great example of what Paul wrote.
Any stupid remarks, on ignore you go-that's a promise.
Johann.

• Love

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Problem is, you are not Paul-

Ive made no such claim., as i was born to be who i am. Im satisfied with that situation for now, but im looking forward to something better, as i press toward the mark of the high calling..

and you shun the book of James.

You make a lot of false statements.

Also, I dont "shun" any Epistle. But i only teach "Pauline Theology".

Most of the heretics ive ever known, and its been many. .. they only know 3 epistles as their "home".

James
Matthew
Hebrews

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I think the best option, for me, is to put you on ignore-you are not a great example of what Paul wrote.
Any stupid remarks, on ignore you go-that's a promise.
Johann.

You try to be insulting, but all you do is prove your carnality.

People are watching.
They see you, Johann.
That's a fact.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ive made no such claim., as i was born to be who i am. Im satisfied with that situation for now, but im looking forward to something better, as i press toward the mark of the high calling..

You make a lot of false statements.

Also, I dont "shun" any Epistle. But i only teach "Pauline Theology".

Most of the heretics ive ever known, and its been many. .. they only know 3 epistles as their "home".

James
Matthew
Hebrews

Yield to the High Calling of God​

by Ernest Angley​

December 2016​

Font Size Font Size
Yield to the High Calling of God

Order a printed copy
The Apostle Paul said, Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind [all the valleys and the battles], and reaching forth unto those things which are before [the things before us right now] (Philippians 3:13). Paul lived life one day at a time, and he made every day count. I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus (Philippians 3:14).

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You try to be insulting, but all you do is prove your carnality.

People are watching.
They see you, Johann.
That's a fact.
You twist my words, again and again, and here you are calling me a heretic-should you answer on ignore you go-that's a fact.
The one stalking, breaking rules of this Forum, is you-there is nothing between us-nothing to discuss, in a civilized manner.
Learn manners and teach your disciple to be submissive to the elders.
You have been warned.
Johann.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You twist my words, again and again, and here you are calling me a heretic-should you answer on ignore you go-that's a fact.
The one stalking, breaking rules of this Forum, is you-there is nothing between us-nothing to discuss, in a civilized manner.
Learn manners and teach your disciple to be submissive to the elders.
You have been warned.
Johann.

I said that all the heretics ive ever known, live in Hebrews, Matthew, and James.
Ive stated this for about 30 yrs.
Did that include you?, as i mentioned no name, or names.
So, keep an eye out for those...

Listen,
Ive about 10 Threads on this Forum.... that talk about :

"How to spot the Heretic"
"How to hear the Heretic"
"How to protect yourself from the Heretic"
"What is a Dark Light"..

And i wrote all of those before you found me, and started posting to me.
So, just keep that in mind

Also, you keep posting to me.
All i do is respond... I don't post to you.. .Johann
I only respond to you...

Now, if you are just "posting" on my Thread or on A Thread, and i read it, and its some man's theology again that you posted again, , that isn't scriptural, then i'll respond.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I said that all the heretics ive ever known, live in Hebrews, Matthew, and James.
Ive stated this for about 30 yrs.
Did that include you?, as i mentioned no name, or names.

Listen,
Ive about 10 Threads on this Forum.... that talk about :

"How to spot the Heretic"
"How to hear the Heretic"
"How to protect yourself from the Heretic"
"What is a Dark Light"..

And i wrote all of those before you found me, and started posting to me.
So, just keep that in mind

Also, you keep posting to me.
All i do is respond... I don't post to you.. .Johann
I only respond to you...

Now, if you are just "posting" on my Thread or on A Thread, and i read it, and its some man's theology again that you posted again, , that isn't scriptural, then i'll respond.
Did I ever post something that is NOT scriptural-including Hebrews, James and Matthew?
Last time I've checked these books are just as inspired as the 13 Pauline epistles and in order to understand Paul and his thoughts racing-why not read and expound on James? You say "By faith" I say "By faith AND works" as per James-no contradiction.

Do you want a civilized discussion, or do you just want to nitpick?
Johann.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That's when God does the heart work he promises here. To be a member of the new covenant means you have been born again — new birth — which is why we don't have to say to one another, “Know God.” To be a member of the new covenant means you do know God

Found this online above @Behold ....I thought a Born again was under the new covenant?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That's when God does the heart work he promises here. To be a member of the new covenant means you have been born again — new birth — which is why we don't have to say to one another, “Know God.” To be a member of the new covenant means you do know God

Found this online above @Behold ....I thought a Born again was under the new covenant?

The new covenant is the Blood Atonement, which is the Cross of Christ.

Jesus is Redemption, Eternal Life, and The Resurrection.

So, when we have Him, this means we are "in Christ' and "Christ in you the hope of Glory". (Glory is Heaven).

Its by becoming a literal spiritual part of God and Christ, born again, that we have what they ARE..

We are all "ONE".

John 17:23

23...... I in them, and thou in me, that they may become perfect in ONE; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

• Love

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Did I ever post something that is NOT scriptural-including Hebrews, James and Matthew?
Last time I've checked these books are just as inspired as the 13 Pauline epistles and in order to understand Paul and his thoughts racing-why not read and expound on James? You say "By faith" I say "By faith AND works" as per James-no contradiction.

Do you want a civilized discussion, or do you just want to nitpick?
Johann.

Ok, for "discussion".

explain these..

1,) Why is "dead faith", not "Dead Salvation"

2.) Why is Salvation not based on how we behave, or the work we do, after we are born again?

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Seriously, I close one thread down because of your arguments, but you choose to continue the name calling and personal evaluations of one another here. You have mentioned about many guests watching the threads and yet you choose to witness through bickering ……so what does that convey !?
Discuss the subject

Status
Not open for further replies.