Clean Jokes Thread

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Mod - Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jul 5, 2020
14,362
17,162
113
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
"I'm sorry," said the clerk in flower shop, "we don't have potted geraniums. Could you use African violets instead?" Replied the customer sadly, "No, before she left my wife told me to water the geraniums."


I have a "Dry Clean Only" sweater that is about to learn some harsh truths about living with me.


Taking my dog named 'shark' to the beach yesterday was probably not the best idea.
 

Debp

Mod - Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jul 5, 2020
14,362
17,162
113
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
Just sold my homing pigeon on Ebay for the 15th time.


Wife: Do I look fat?
Husband: Do I look stupid?