• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a racist. What is blacks? I never defined myself as such. And your completely illiterate on top of biblically illiterate. Who are the blacks ? What’s the history of blacks ? You see how white supremacy has committed cultural genocide on a whole nation of people. And then try to propagate some false identity on to us. And still they deny we are the children of the true living god. Surely the day will come when you realize your fathers as well as you have inherited lies.
Blah blah blah. Lots of feelings, no facts.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Damn what Paul said. What did I just quote Christ saying. This is why you are lost. The law are the commandments of God Christ is the word of God. The law is written in the book of Moses , Christ taught from the book of Moses. Christ taught to keep the commandments of God. Simple. And his commandments are not grievous.
Yeah, that's right. LOL You are not Christian after all is said and done.
Tell us all who you really are.
Out of one corner of your mouth you quote Paul, out of the other you reject Paul.
LOL
Your whole movement's message is inconsistent.
Thank you for demonstrating my point.
You didn't pray and ask God the meaning of the Scripture.
When I see something in Scripture difficult to understand I ask God.
You should do the same.

Osiris

May 10, 2021
Oakland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, that's right. LOL You are not Christian after all is said and done.
Tell us all who you really are.
Out of one corner of your mouth you quote Paul, out of the other you reject Paul.
LOL
Your whole movement's message is inconsistent.
Thank you for demonstrating my point.
You didn't pray and ask God the meaning of the Scripture.
When I see something in Scripture difficult to understand I ask God.
You should do the same.
I said I don’t follow Christianity that is a doctrine yet I would be a follower of so called Christ because I go to the Hebrew . And I didn’t reject Paul but you can’t use anything and I mean anything Paul says to Supersede Christ. It doesn’t work

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m asking you question yet you don’t have the capability to process an answer it’s sad.
I have presented endless proofs to you and you have answered precious few of them--of course I responded to your answers and proved your answers wanting--you're just waiting to trumpet your emptiness.
I said I don’t follow Christianity that is a doctrine yet I would be a follower of so called Christ because I go to the Hebrew . And I didn’t reject Paul but you can’t use anything and I mean anything Paul says to Supersede Christ. It doesn’t work
1. I know you don't! LOL!
2. Of course Paul doesn't trump Christ--he isn't trying to!
When did I ever try to use his writings to do that? You're misunderstanding me--just like you misunderstand Scripture. Paul was "DEAD" to Torah Galatians 2:19. Why aren't you?
3. Christ Himself countermanded Torah.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this would be the proper Greek word used
chalkolibanon

Which is Greek for a specific metal copper or brass.

POLISHED Metals are placed in a furnace TO STRENGTHEN THEM. And they become darker because anything in a furnace gets darker.
I was wrong in this argument.
I mistakenly repeated an argument without having double-checked it. I was wrong to do that.
The Greek for "having been refined" has no ongoing action.
My mistake, my apologies.

Now, having said that, it doesn't help you since His head was white. LOL!

Revelation1
14His head and His hair were white like white wool, like snow; and His eyes were like a flame of fire.

So, you believe in a sorta Oreo Cookie Jesus where the cream was taken out and smeared on top or what?

LOL!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s crazy how you say sarcastically Jesus was a dark skinned man when the scripture literally says it. I don’t know where you get glowing metal from lmaooo and Jesus was a Hebrew so his name wouldn’t have been Jesus because J’s don’t exist in paleo Hebrew let alone the letter didn’t exist in the first century. And Christ came from the seed of David, his father was an Israelite and his fathers before followed the God of Abraham, Isaac, and jacob(Israel)
Christ was sent to save his people of the house of Israel. Everything I say can be demonstrated in scripture. Stay biblically literate.

A few facts:

Arabs and Israelites have genealogy going back to Abraham - thus to see what the ethnicity of the Jewish race looks like, just look at all the Arab nations.

The Saudis especially are cousins of the Jews. Compare them to those currently in Israel, who are Jewish, (but racists on both sides, deny that those folks in Israel today are really Jewish), and they look the same.

Yes, white racists claim true Jews are white Caucasian’s living in Europe (called British Israelism), and black racists claim that true Jews are black - both are wrong.

There are no black ethnic Jews - the Ethiopian Jews adopted the Jewish religion when the Queen of Sheba returned from her visit with King Solomon.

If you want to see what real Jewish folks look like, look in Israel.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A few facts:

Arabs and Israelites have genealogy going back to Abraham - thus to see what the ethnicity of the Jewish race looks like, just look at all the Arab nations.

The Saudis especially are cousins of the Jews. Compare them to those currently in Israel, who are Jewish, (but racists on both sides, deny that those folks in Israel today are really Jewish), and they look the same.

Yes, white racists claim true Jews are white Caucasian’s living in Europe (called British Israelism), and black racists claim that true Jews are black - both are wrong.

There are no black ethnic Jews - the Ethiopian Jews adopted the Jewish religion when the Queen of Sheba returned from her visit with King Solomon.

It's not even the main part that I want to focus on--I only mentioned it to get the conversation started so that he could divulge his movement's other errors so that I could hack them to pieces and help him and others out of that cult--but, yeah, look at all of the Mizrahi Jews. They look Arab. The Jews have been in Iraq since before Christ--no intermingling with Europeans or anyone else--and they basically look Arabic.

Reactions: Curtis

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, there're Blacks (eg, Lemba) who have Cohanic Y-DNA.
Obviously, some Israelites went down there and mixed with the locals.
This is actually what is reflected genetically.

The funny part is when I've heard these same Blacks who denounce Ashkenazic Jews as "Edomites" turn around and proclaim that they have genetic proof of their Jewishness based on the Lemba having Cohanic Y-DNA--part of the reason they can know about the Lemba having Cohanic Y-DNA is that it matches Ashkenazic Cohanic Y-DNA! LOL! These people do not think!

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s crazy how you say sarcastically Jesus was a dark skinned man when the scripture literally says it. I don’t know where you get glowing metal from lmaooo and Jesus was a Hebrew so his name wouldn’t have been Jesus because J’s don’t exist in paleo Hebrew let alone the letter didn’t exist in the first century. And Christ came from the seed of David, his father was an Israelite and his fathers before followed the God of Abraham, Isaac, and jacob(Israel)
Christ was sent to save his people of the house of Israel. Everything I say can be demonstrated in scripture. Stay biblically literate.

You mention being literate, yet don’t know that Yeshua is Iesous in Greek, which the New Testament was written in, and Iesous is Jesus in English, so it’s common sense that English bibles use Jesus.

Reactions: GracePeace

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, there're Blacks (eg, Lemba) who have Cohanic Y-DNA.
Obviously, some Israelites went down there and mixed with the locals.
This is actually what is reflected genetically.

The funny part is when I've heard these same Blacks who denounce Ashkenazic Jews as "Edomites" turn around and proclaim that they have genetic proof of their Jewishness based on the Lemba having Cohanic Y-DNA--which knowledge relies in part on Ashkenazic Jewry! LOL! These people do not think!

Yes but mixed ethnicity isn’t proof of being fully Jewish.

Reactions: GracePeace

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes but mixed ethnicity isn’t proof of being fully Jewish.
I guess I didn't understand what you meant by "Black ethnic Jew".
The original Jews weren't being ethnically persnickety.
Joseph married an Egyptian.
Moses married a Cushite (a Black)--he was bad-mouthed for it (a seeming proof they weren't Blacks).
All sorts of people were being added into their people.
The "originals" though were likely just Arabic looking people.
I don't want to get too much into this as it wasn't my main point though.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Moses married a Cushite (a Black)--he was bad-mouthed for it (a seeming proof they weren't Blacks).
Numbers 12
1Then Miriam and Aaron criticized Moses because of the Cushite woman he had married, for he had taken a Cushite wife. 2“Does the LORD speak only through Moses?” they said. “Does He not also speak through us?” And the LORD heard this. 3Now Moses was a very humble man, more so than any man on the face of the earth. 4And suddenly the LORD said to Moses, Aaron, and Miriam, “You three, come out to the Tent of Meeting.” So the three went out, 5and the LORD came down in a pillar of cloud, stood at the entrance to the Tent, and summoned Aaron and Miriam. When both of them had stepped forward, 6He said, “Hear now My words:
If there is a prophet among you,
I, the LORD, will reveal Myself to him in a vision;
I will speak to him in a dream. 7But this is not so with My servant Moses;
he is faithful in all My house.a 8I speak with him face to face,
clearly and not in riddles;
he sees the form of the LORD.
Why then were you unafraid to speak against My servant Moses?”
9So the anger of the LORD burned against them, and He departed. 10As the cloud lifted from above the Tent, suddenly Miriam became leprous,b white as snow. Aaron turned toward her, saw that she was leprous, 11and said to Moses, “My lord, please do not hold against us this sin we have so foolishly committed. 12Please do not let her be like a stillborn infant whose flesh is half consumed when he comes out of his mother’s womb.”

So, it seems "The punishment fit the crime" : "You think, 'The lighter the skin the better'? All right, let's do that!"

She was turned ALL THE WAY WHITE in response to her anti-Black racism.
This is itself proof the Jews weren't Black.

Osiris

May 10, 2021
Oakland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A few facts:

Luke 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled

we se here Jerusalem the physics location of Israel will be occupied by the gentile (other nations )
Because the lord will gather israel from among the heathen (gentile) land into their own land Jerusalem. if you are saying those are the real Jews in that land mass Israel then you would have to say that Jesus Christ has indeed returned. And if he has then according to Ezekiel that land would no longer be divided( which it is) and their would be no more transgression no more sin.
How do you make sense of this from your point of view ?

Eze 37:21 - And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
Eze 37:22 - And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
Eze 37:23 - Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

Osiris

May 10, 2021
Oakland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A few facts:

Ethiopians come from the line of Ham . Israel or the Jews come from Shem . you are saying they are hametic and shemetic people . That’s off you can only come from one nation. Ethiopians biblically are hamites.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled

we se here Jerusalem the physics location of Israel will be occupied by the gentile (other nations )
Because the lord will gather israel from among the heathen (gentile) land into their own land Jerusalem. if you are saying those are the real Jews in that land mass Israel then you would have to say that Jesus Christ has indeed returned. And if he has then according to Ezekiel that land would no longer be divided( which it is) and their would be no more transgression no more sin.
How do you make sense of this from your point of view ?

Eze 37:21 - And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
Eze 37:22 - And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
Eze 37:23 - Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
If God doesn't get a non-Jewish people for Himself, if the non-Jewish peoples are not included in salvation, God's Word, Moses's prophecy, is nullified Deuteronomy 32:21.

Osiris

May 10, 2021
Oakland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mention being literate, yet don’t know that Yeshua is Iesous in Greek, which the New Testament was written in, and Iesous is Jesus in English, so it’s common sense that English bibles use Jesus.

did Jesus speak Greek or Hebrew. Was so called Jesus’s prophesied in Greek or was it Hebrew ? It was Hebrew. Respect my lord and call him by his name. If my name is jack don’t call be joaquin just because that fits your language , I won’t respond because it’s not my name. Understand ?

You speak about me yet you don’t know that the Greek word yeshua is a transliteration. The septuagent was rewritten in Greek but originally written in Hebrew. So you have a Hebrew translation into Greek and then into English.

Osiris

May 10, 2021
Oakland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If God doesn't get a non-Jewish people for Himself, if the non-Jewish peoples are not included in salvation, God's Word, Moses's prophecy, is nullified Deuteronomy 32:21.
Deuteronomy is speaking about the curses that are currently on the Israelites. Until the return of Christ when he will come with a two edge sword to enact vengeance don’t forget.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
did Jesus speak Greek or Hebrew. Was so called Jesus’s prophesied in Greek or was it Hebrew ? It was Hebrew. Respect my lord and call him by his name. If my name is jack don’t call be joaquin just because that fits your language , I won’t respond because it’s not my name. Understand ?
Again and again, Paul told people they'd be saved if they called on the Name of "Iesous".
Was that "disrespectful" of Paul? You're "correcting" him?

You speak about me yet you don’t know that the Greek word yeshua is a transliteration. The septuagent was rewritten in Greek but originally written in Hebrew. So you have a Hebrew translation into Greek and then into English.
LOL Why would the Septuagint, a Greek translation, ever have been written in Hebrew?

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deuteronomy is speaking about the curses that are currently on the Israelites. Until the return of Christ when he will come with a two edge sword to enact vengeance don’t forget.
So you're finally admitting that God brings non-Jews in to salvation?