• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are inserting in the text and that is no good for salvation.
Nah, that's called letting the Scripture interpret itself.

God says Torah will be His Peoples' wisdom--therefore, "foolish" makes it even more explicit that the people He will get for Himself don't have Torah.

Osiris

May 10, 2021
Oakland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You, but of course, are missing the point : the nation God would get for Himself in order to answer in kind to His peoples' unfaithfulness would be non-Jewish.
The non Jews. You keep saying Jewish. They don’t pertain to Jews they are Jews. So the non Jews , god has never known them. Because they were never given the law.

psalms 147:
19He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.

20He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.

Osiris

May 10, 2021
Oakland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah, that's called letting the Scripture interpret itself.

God says Torah will be His Peoples' wisdom--therefore, "foolish" makes it even more explicit that the people He will get for Himself don't have Torah.
To your low-resolution mind it doesn't--to everyone else, including Paul, we see a different story :

Deuteronomy 32:21
They have made me jealous with what is no god; they have provoked me to anger with their idols. So I will make them jealous with those who are no people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

God relates as God to a people.
His people violate the relationship--they get another god making Him jealous.
God responds in kind, violating the relationship--gets another people making them jealous.

Romans 11
13Now I am speaking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry 14in order somehow to make my fellow Jews jealous, and thus save some of them.

Many Jews were rejected...
Romans 11
15For if their rejection...
...only the believing Jews (like Paul) were not.

1. I've already debunked that myth for you here in this thread (here for instance).
2. Paul is my brother, too--same father Abraham, "father of many nations" Romans 4.
I’m from the chosen seed line sorry it’s exclusive ,

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The non Jews. You keep saying Jewish. They don’t pertain to Jews they are Jews. So the non Jews , god has never known them. Because they were never given the law
Oops! Melchizedek wasn't Jewish but he was greater than Abraham!
Enoch wasn't Jewish but he was greater than almost any Jew in history!
Oops!
That's what happens when you're in a brainwashing cult like you are!
Oops!

psalms 147:
19He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.

20He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.
Yep, thanks for making my point.

Osiris

May 10, 2021
Oakland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...except, your "precept upon precept" is just "0+0+0 = 0" LOL
You have said nothing because you have nothing to say.
You inserted in Deuteronomy 32 that they don’t have the Torah is the reason why. When Torah isn’t written anywhere there and on top of that Deuteronomy is the Torah

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Numbers 12
1Then Miriam and Aaron criticized Moses because of the Cushite woman he had married, for he had taken a Cushite wife. 2“Does the LORD speak only through Moses?” they said. “Does He not also speak through us?” And the LORD heard this. 3Now Moses was a very humble man, more so than any man on the face of the earth. 4And suddenly the LORD said to Moses, Aaron, and Miriam, “You three, come out to the Tent of Meeting.” So the three went out, 5and the LORD came down in a pillar of cloud, stood at the entrance to the Tent, and summoned Aaron and Miriam. When both of them had stepped forward, 6He said, “Hear now My words:
If there is a prophet among you,
I, the LORD, will reveal Myself to him in a vision;
I will speak to him in a dream. 7But this is not so with My servant Moses;
he is faithful in all My house.a 8I speak with him face to face,
clearly and not in riddles;
he sees the form of the LORD.
Why then were you unafraid to speak against My servant Moses?”
9So the anger of the LORD burned against them, and He departed. 10As the cloud lifted from above the Tent, suddenly Miriam became leprous,b white as snow. Aaron turned toward her, saw that she was leprous, 11and said to Moses, “My lord, please do not hold against us this sin we have so foolishly committed. 12Please do not let her be like a stillborn infant whose flesh is half consumed when he comes out of his mother’s womb.”

So, it seems "The punishment fit the crime" : "You think, 'The lighter the skin the better'? All right, let's do that!"

She was turned ALL THE WAY WHITE in response to her anti-Black racism.
This is itself proof the Jews weren't Black.

Osiris

May 10, 2021
Oakland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oops! Melchizedek wasn't Jewish but he was greater than Abraham!
Enoch wasn't Jewish but he was greater than almost any Jew in history!
Oops!
That's what happens when you're in a brainwashing cult like you are!
Oops!

Yep, thanks for making my point.
Abraham Isaac and Jacob it’s a royal bloodline. You can’t twist it. Israel is gods chosen. This information is too high for you.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You inserted in Deuteronomy 32 that they don’t have the Torah is the reason why. When Torah isn’t written anywhere there and on top of that Deuteronomy is the Torah
uhhh... nope! Let's try this again. Pay close attention! Pay reaaalllll close attention!

In order for God to answer in kind, "violate" the relationship and make them jealous, He will get another people just as they got another god... in order for them to be another people they have to be... ready?.... ready?... not His People... and the not-His-People will be a "foolish" nation. Why? They don't have Torah which is the "wisdom" for the Jews!

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abraham Isaac and Jacob it’s a royal bloodline. You can’t twist it. Israel is gods chosen. This information is too high for you.
LOL! All right, man, now that you got a "feeling" rush... settle down and produce some answers. I'll be waiting.

Osiris

May 10, 2021
Oakland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know believing that makes you feel "special"... put the "feelings" aside for a moment and try to produce a response to the facts.
That’s all you can do is attack my character and spew slander , I’ve been responding cut it out

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, they weren't Black.
Black Jews, like the Lemba, genetically show someone from the Middle East came and seeded them.
They're not the original Jews.

I posted this earlier--it should prove helpful. Miriam and Aaron, Moses's siblings, were anti-Black racists. Definitely not Black.

Numbers 12
1Then Miriam and Aaron criticized Moses because of the Cushite woman he had married, for he had taken a Cushite wife. 2“Does the LORD speak only through Moses?” they said. “Does He not also speak through us?” And the LORD heard this. 3Now Moses was a very humble man, more so than any man on the face of the earth. 4And suddenly the LORD said to Moses, Aaron, and Miriam, “You three, come out to the Tent of Meeting.” So the three went out, 5and the LORD came down in a pillar of cloud, stood at the entrance to the Tent, and summoned Aaron and Miriam. When both of them had stepped forward, 6He said, “Hear now My words:
9So the anger of the LORD burned against them, and He departed. 10As the cloud lifted from above the Tent, suddenly Miriam became leprous,b white as snow. Aaron turned toward her, saw that she was leprous, 11and said to Moses, “My lord, please do not hold against us this sin we have so foolishly committed. 12Please do not let her be like a stillborn infant whose flesh is half consumed when he comes out of his mother’s womb.”

So, it seems "The punishment fit the crime" : "You think, 'The lighter the skin the better'? All right, let's do that!"

Osiris

May 10, 2021
Oakland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
uhhh... nope! Let's try this again. Pay close attention! Pay reaaalllll close attention!

In order for God to answer in kind, "violate" the relationship and make them jealous, He will get another people just as they got another god... in order for them to be another people they have to be... ready?.... ready?... not His People... and the not-His-People will be a "foolish" nation. Why? They don't have Torah which is the "wisdom" for the Jews!
Since your teacher . What is the Torah ?

Osiris

May 10, 2021
Oakland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, they weren't Black.
Black Jews, like the Lemba, genetically show someone from the Middle East came and seeded them.
They're not the original Jews.

I posted this earlier--it should prove helpful. Miriam and Aaron, Moses's siblings, were anti-Black racists. Definitely not Black.

Numbers 12

Did I say I was black? No I did not. That’s the racism I’m talking about. You can’t tell me what my culture is. We are peoples not a color.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
did Jesus speak Greek or Hebrew. Was so called Jesus’s prophesied in Greek or was it Hebrew ? It was Hebrew. Respect my lord and call him by his name. If my name is jack don’t call be joaquin just because that fits your language , I won’t respond because it’s not my name. Understand ?

You speak about me yet you don’t know that the Greek word yeshua is a transliteration. The septuagent was rewritten in Greek but originally written in Hebrew. So you have a Hebrew translation into Greek and then into English.

Yeshua is Hebrew. The Koine Greek MSS write His name as Iesous.

Now tell me the full version of Y’eshua, His name in Hebrew,

A transliteration combines two words, such as Adonai combined with Yaweh, to get the name Yehova, westernized to Jehova.
Y’eshua isn’t a transliteration but it is a form of Joshua.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did I say I was black? No I did not. That’s the racism I’m talking about. You can’t tell me what my culture is. We are peoples not a color.
I don't care how you refer to yourself.
We're both talking about the same thing.