Coincidences? Or Time to WATCH be READY for the Day and Hour Is Near

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All trumpets are blown by angels.
1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Rev_10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Where is this "voice of God" you speak of??
Oh. Right here.

Exodus 19
16 And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.

17 And Moses brought forth the people out of the camp to meet with God; and they stood at the nether part of the mount.

18 And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the Lord descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.

19 And when the voice of the trumpet sounded long, and waxed louder and louder, Moses spake, and God answered him by a voice.

And here.

Revelation 1
10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

And better yet, here. And we see the door in heaven was opened and will be opened with the trump of God.

Revelation 4
After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Thess 4 and 1 Cor 15 and Matt 24:29-31 and Dan 12:1-3 and Rev 10:7 are all the Same Event

There is only One Second Coming whereby HE DESCENDS with the Saints to Gather His Elect = HE is also coming with His angels as well.

When HE Descends from Heaven, HE is bringing with Him all the spirits of the Saints for the Resurrection.
All those Saints you see in Revelation are only the spirits of those who have died = 5th Seal
If what you say is true, and it's not, how are the dead in Christ raised first and after that event, the alive are caught up and meet them in the clouds in 1 Thes 4. And yet in 1 Corinthians 15 that dead and the alive are changed in the twinkling of an eye.

If what you say is true, and it's not, why are MANY of them that sleep in the ground changed in Daniel 12 and not all of them? Also why are only the people of Daniel delivered? This happens at the time of the great tribulation WHICH IS OVER at the 6th seal. So what you are saying makes no sense and does not agreee with scripture...........again.

Daniel 12
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said: "1 Cor 15 He sends His angels for the gathering from heaven and earth"

1 Cor 15 Says: But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.
But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ’s at His coming.

There are no resurrections or rapture until His Coming.........Hebrews 9:29
Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many.
To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.
If what you are saying is true, and it's not, why are the dead not raised at the coming of Jesus, when He comes in Revelation 14?

Revelation 14

And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

You have a total lack of understanding. Jesus comes for the dead in Christ first. Then Jesus comes for the alive Church before the seals are opened, Then Jesus comes for the 144,000 first fruits during the seals and Then Jesus comes for the gathering from heaven and earth at the 6th seal and Then Jesus comes at the end of wrath to set up His kingdom and in all your wisdom and understanding, you are only able to see the final coming of Jesus. You have a total lack of understanding, brother.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh. Right here.

Exodus 19
16 And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.

17 And Moses brought forth the people out of the camp to meet with God; and they stood at the nether part of the mount.

18 And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the Lord descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.

19 And when the voice of the trumpet sounded long, and waxed louder and louder, Moses spake, and God answered him by a voice.

Humans sounding those trumps.

And here.

Revelation 1
10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

A voice loud like a trumpet is not a trumpet being sounded.

And better yet, here. And we see the door in heaven was opened and will be opened with the trump of God.

Revelation 4
After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

Your belief on this "voice of God" is false. All trumpets in Rev are sounded by angels, and one your one example they are sounded by people.

Christ returns at the 7th trump, sounded by an angel.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If what you say is true, and it's not, why are MANY of them that sleep in the ground changed in Daniel 12 and not all of them?

Because only the righteous dead are resurrected all together at the same time while "the rest of the dead lived not until the thousand years were ended". When that is done, all the dead will have been raised.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If what you are saying is true, and it's not, why are the dead not raised at the coming of Jesus, when He comes in Revelation 14?

Revelation 14

And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

You have a total lack of understanding. Jesus comes for the dead in Christ first. Then Jesus comes for the alive Church before the seals are opened, Then Jesus comes for the 144,000 first fruits during the seals and Then Jesus comes for the gathering from heaven and earth at the 6th seal and Then Jesus comes at the end of wrath to set up His kingdom and in all your wisdom and understanding, you are only able to see the final coming of Jesus. You have a total lack of understanding, brother.

You are making up multiple coming for Christ. That is not biblical. He comes ONCE, the dead are raised and the living and changed and raptured.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If what you say is true, and it's not, how are the dead in Christ raised first and after that event, the alive are caught up and meet them in the clouds in 1 Thes 4. And yet in 1 Corinthians 15 that dead and the alive are changed in the twinkling of an eye.

If what you say is true, and it's not, why are MANY of them that sleep in the ground changed in Daniel 12 and not all of them? Also why are only the people of Daniel delivered? This happens at the time of the great tribulation WHICH IS OVER at the 6th seal. So what you are saying makes no sense and does not agreee with scripture...........again.

Daniel 12
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
It makes PERFECT sense once you submit to = "It is written" = Matthew 18:1-4

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 14

Rev 14:1-5 are not Rapture Saints

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Humans sounding those trumps.

Your belief on this "voice of God" is false. All trumpets in Rev are sounded by angels, and one your one example they are sounded by people.

Christ returns at the 7th trump, sounded by an angel.
Nah. The trump of God is the voice of God. The Lord Himself will descend from heaven at the trump of God.

The Lord will send His angels at the Last Trump

After that the Lord will return at the end of the trumpets of wrath with the armies of heaven.

If you are unable to understand these things, I am not sure what course of action to recommend.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i was not referring to the scripture but to implying upon the scripture what it does not say

1 Thess 4 is His Coming = Last Trump = 1 Cor ch15 = Last Trump = Revelation 10:1-7 Last Trump = Daniel 12:1-3
This is what you get for making one word mean the same throughout.

The seventh trumpet does not end the tribulation nor bring Jesus to earth.

1st Thess you force to mean the last trump.

1 Cor. 15 is the Last Trump. but it is not the seventh trump of Rev. It is the fulfilment of the type of the feast of trumpets and is equal to teh trumpet in Thess. which sounds for teh rapture.

1 thess. 4 Jesus does not return to earth but descends to the atmosphere alone to "catch up" the church to be with Him. It is not HIs coming as we think of the 2nd coming of Jesus.

Reactions: The Light

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are making up multiple coming for Christ. That is not biblical. He comes ONCE, the dead are raised and the living and changed and raptured.
I'm not making up a thing. You are oblivious to the facts.

You read scripture and see a car. I read scripture and note there is more than one car, as one has an automatic transmission and one is manual. One car is blue and one car is red. There is obviously more than one car.......and yet you see only one. That's just the way it rolls.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Incorrect! the 144,000 are already in heaven! also remember they are 144,000 male Jewish virgins...
The facts of scripture say differently.
Rev 14

You can sit in denial all you want or you can accept the written Word of God.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The facts of scripture say differently.
Rev 14

You can sit in denial all you want or you can accept the written Word of God.
redeemed does not equal rapture no matter how one tries to make it so.

And they are the 144,000 male Jewish virgins sealed by god for service, especially global evangelism as the church was pulled off teh church before teh 70th week of Daniel began.

that is the written word of God as written and not interpreted.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what you get for making one word mean the same throughout.

The seventh trumpet does not end the tribulation nor bring Jesus to earth.

1st Thess you force to mean the last trump.

1 Cor. 15 is the Last Trump. but it is not the seventh trump of Rev. It is the fulfilment of the type of the feast of trumpets and is equal to teh trumpet in Thess. which sounds for teh rapture.

1 thess. 4 Jesus does not return to earth but descends to the atmosphere alone to "catch up" the church to be with Him. It is not HIs coming as we think of the 2nd coming of Jesus.
The Last Trump is the Seventh = There are NO MORE Trumps after the Seventh

Reactions: ewq1938

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. Rev 14:1-5 is Jesus returning to earth and rapturing 144,000 1st fruits of the next harvest, JUST LIKE IT SAYS.

That is another mistaken idea that is ADDED to God's word and is not in Revelation 14

Redeemed from the earth does not mean they were raptured.

Every Saint in Heaven, right now, has been redeemed from the earth = Hebrews 12:22-24

Instead, you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem.
You have come to myriads of angels in joyful assembly, to the congregation of the firstborn, enrolled in heaven.
You have come to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant,
and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
redeemed does not equal rapture no matter how one tries to make it so.

And they are the 144,000 male Jewish virgins sealed by god for service, especially global evangelism as the church was pulled off teh church before teh 70th week of Daniel began.

that is the written word of God as written and not interpreted.
Oh. Did I interpret something wrong?

Let's see. There are 144,000 from the 12 tribes and they are sealed which means they are believers. They are redeemed FROM THE EARTH. They are BEFORE THE THRONE IN HEAVEN.

If you don't want to call it raptured, we can call it caught up to heaven. The are first fruits meaning they have been harvested as 1st fruits and are presented to the throne.

Revelation 14
1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is another mistaken idea that is ADDED to God's word and is not in Revelation 14

Redeemed from the earth does not mean they were raptured.

Every Saint in Heaven, right now, has been redeemed from the earth = Hebrews 12:22-24

Instead, you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem.
You have come to myriads of angels in joyful assembly, to the congregation of the firstborn, enrolled in heaven.
You have come to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant,
and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.
Think what you choose. The master is coming soon for the rapture of the Church. If you want to stay here, I think that is possible as there are foolish virgins that are not watching and ready and cannot see as they have no lamp oil.

• Haha
Reactions: David in NJ