Coincidences? Or Time to WATCH be READY for the Day and Hour Is Near

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 2
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Matthew 6
7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

1 Timmothy 4
3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

Rev 17
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

And hopefully they read these things and the light goes on.

1 Cor 12
1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.

1 Cor 12
27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

29 Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?

30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?

31 But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.

1 Cor 13
8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

And then hopefully, we learn and seek and experience as we draw nigh unto God. We understand that these things do not cease until the perfect has come.

Almost always true. There are scriptures that tell us that Jesus will return before the final week. And yet if that person studies long and hard one day the light might go on. "Wait a minute. The rapture occurs at the 6th seal." "It's plain to see, the rapture occurs at the 6th seal." "The word specifically tells us that the rapture is at the 6th seal." And then if we continue to seek the truth one day, we might realize that the fig tree has two harvests. We might realize that God had planned for Israel to be the first harvest, but they served other Gods and would now be the second harvest.

Hos 9
10 I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers as the firstripe in the fig tree at her first time: but they went to Baalpeor, and separated themselves unto that shame; and their abominations were according as they loved.

We might realize that the Jews have been blinded and that when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in, part of them will see.

Romans 11
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

We might also realize that God is not done with Israel. We might realize that 70 weeks are determined upon the people of Daniel. The 70th week is the time of Jacobs trouble. The Church has to be gone before part of Israel can see.

Daniel 6
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

It also might seem strange that the Church is not mentioned after that door is opened in heaven (after being mentioned 19 times in the first 3 chapters) until we see them in heaven in Revelation 22. Once we put things exactly where God says they go in the word, we realize that there are 2 harvests, the grain harvest and the fruit harvest. And hence there will be two raptures as one will be like the days of Noah and one will be like the days of Lot.

Interesting that you made this post like this. You are correct, as a Catholic, you stand on the verse of Peter, and upon this rock I will build my Church. And I stood on that until a Baptist came along one day and said "For by grace are you saved, through faith and not of yourself, it is a gift of God, not of works lest any man should boast. I thought, how does he know these things and I don't. That revelation caused a change. And as a Baptist, I am very grateful for being grounded and rooted in the Word and the truth of salvation. And then I met a man who walked in power. Real power, and faith. And then another. And I knew it was time to move on.

So in summary, I have worn those three sets of glasses, all three, and with the Word of God, I have gotten past all three shades of glasses. This is what I can tell you. Those that believe in a pretrib rapture are correct, and yet what they don't understand is that they have part of the Church going through the wrath of God which is incorrect. Those that believe in a pre-wrath rapture are correct. What they don't understand is that it is not the Church being raptured at the 6th seal. There is a reason that there are 144,000 first fruits of the second harvest. There will be two raptures, one for the Church and one for the 12 tribes across the earth, the seed of the woman. Only those that flee in the nation of Israel and unbelievers go through the one-year wrath of God.
You said: "Those that believe in a pretrib rapture are correct"

The ONLY ONE who is Correct is the FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT.

There is ONLY ONE WAY by which every doctrine is Tested = by the WORD.

Are you willing to submit to the WORD?

If you are it means you cannot "add or take away" from "it is written".

Do you have the love for Christ and His Truth that you will let go of anything that disagrees with His Word?

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said: "Those that believe in a pretrib rapture are correct"

The ONLY ONE who is Correct is the FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT.

There is ONLY ONE WAY by which every doctrine is Tested = by the WORD.

Are you willing to submit to the WORD?

If you are it means you cannot "add or take away" from "it is written".

Do you have the love for Christ and His Truth that you will let go of anything that disagrees with His Word?
I don't need to add or take away from the Word. However, I already know that you will post something without understanding what you are posting. But go ahead. What have you got?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't need to add or take away from the Word. However, I already know that you will post something without understanding what you are posting. But go ahead. What have you got?
Who is Jesus speaking to in Matthew ch24?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The disciples.
After these things Jesus and His disciples came into the land of Judea, and there He remained with them and baptized. 23Now John also was baptizing in Aenon near Salim, because there was much water there. And they came and were baptized. 24For John had not yet been thrown into prison.

25Then there arose a dispute between some of John’s disciples and the Jews about purification. 26And they came to John and said to him, “Rabbi, He who was with you beyond the Jordan, to whom you have testified—behold, He is baptizing, and all are coming to Him!”

27John answered and said, “A man can receive nothing unless it has been given to him from heaven. 28You yourselves bear me witness, that I said, ‘I am not the Christ,’ but, ‘I have been sent before Him.’
29He who has the bride is the bridegroom; but the friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom’s voice.
John ch3

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After these things Jesus and His disciples came into the land of Judea, and there He remained with them and baptized. 23Now John also was baptizing in Aenon near Salim, because there was much water there. And they came and were baptized. 24For John had not yet been thrown into prison.

25Then there arose a dispute between some of John’s disciples and the Jews about purification. 26And they came to John and said to him, “Rabbi, He who was with you beyond the Jordan, to whom you have testified—behold, He is baptizing, and all are coming to Him!”

27John answered and said, “A man can receive nothing unless it has been given to him from heaven. 28You yourselves bear me witness, that I said, ‘I am not the Christ,’ but, ‘I have been sent before Him.’
29He who has the bride is the bridegroom; but the friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom’s voice.
John ch3
John certainly did not have the bride.

Reactions: David in NJ

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

John ch3
I don't think that you understand that you have proven nothing. After the bridegroom comes and pays the price for the bride, he returns to his fathers house and prepares a place for the bride. That's where we are now. Jesus has gone to His Fathers house to prepare a place. He will come soon for the bride. It would be wise to be ready because when He comes there will be plenty of foolish virgins that can't see that He is coming. They are not watching and they will not be ready. The wise bride prepares herself.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think that you understand that you have proven nothing. After the bridegroom comes and pays the price for the bride, he returns to his fathers house and prepares a place for the bride. That's where we are now. Jesus has gone to His Fathers house to prepare a place. He will come soon for the bride. It would be wise to be ready because when He comes there will be plenty of foolish virgins that can't see that He is coming. They are not watching and they will not be ready. The wise bride prepares herself.

Dear Brother,

This proves Matthew ch24 is for His Bride/Elect/Saints to know what must take place before His Coming.

Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious,
You also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
You are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy.
1 Peter ch2

More Truth available if you desire to know the Truth

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Brother,

This proves Matthew ch24 is for His Bride/Elect/Saints to know what must take place before His Coming.

Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious,
You also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
You are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy.
1 Peter ch2

More Truth available if you desire to know the Truth
I already know the truth. brother. We shouldn't be ignorant of the mystery of the fullness of the Gentiles and parrt of Israel having it's eyes opened. Jesus is returning soon for the Church. Soon after the seals will be opened as God turns His attention to the 12 tribes. You better get a handle on this and begin watching for the Master.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coincidence #4 Apophis is coming April 13, 2029. Apophis is an asteroid. Originally, they said that they thought that Apophis was going to hit the earth. Now the claim is that it will come 11 times closer than the moon. If an asteroid was going to hit the earth, do you think they would tell us? No that would bring panic.

The 4th trumpet of the wrath of God is an asteroid or pieces of it falling in the rivers. The 2029 timeline and one year wrath of God fits perfectly with the second advent in 2030.

Just another coincidence or is it time to prepare for the coming of the bridegroom?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already know the truth. brother. We shouldn't be ignorant of the mystery of the fullness of the Gentiles and parrt of Israel having it's eyes opened. Jesus is returning soon for the Church. Soon after the seals will be opened as God turns His attention to the 12 tribes. You better get a handle on this and begin watching for the Master.
You uncovered one Truth that exposes the error of pre-trib rapture = Matt ch24 pertains to His Bride/Elect/Saints

Now we can move on to the next Truth = Romans 11:25-27

I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

The Deliverer will come from Zion;
He will remove godlessness from Jacob.
And this is My covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”

Who is this Deliverer? = Yeshua HaMoshiach = Jesus the Christ

Do you remember that i said Jesus specifically told us when Romans 11:25-27 will occur?

Matthew 23:37
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were unwilling! Look, your house is left to you desolate.
For I tell you that you will not see Me again until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

Only at the Second Coming of Christ will the Jewish people be saved = Zech 14:1-5

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It makes more sense to start with your own Church, and ask the Holy Spirit to discern what prophecies will come of it.

That is the pattern Christ sets out for His Bride - for which seven are described in Revelation.

If you don't know what scripture is for your Church, what is the use of any prophecy?

Don't just "ask the Holy Spirit", commit to 'asking the Holy Spirit' for the rest of your life (the good life, in principle (70 years))?

If the Church could just grasp this, there would be so much communion in the Spirit, we would be in powerful awe! Prophecy would begin to serve the Bride!

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you remember that i said Jesus specifically told us when Romans 11:25-27 will occur?

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were unwilling! Look, your house is left to you desolate.
For I tell you that you will not see Me again until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

Only at the Second Coming of Christ will the Jewish people be saved = Zech 14:1-5
I took the liberty to highlight your error. I have no doubt that those in the nation of Israel that flee to a place of protection will be saved at the second advent.

We can prove that with the Word

Romans 11
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

When the fullness of the Gentiles comes in blindness is removed from part of Israel. That is why you see 144,000 first fruits of the second harvest.

Here is the second harvest.

Revelation 14
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

WHO IS HARVESTED FROM THE EARTH.

Revelation 15
2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

Those that are raptured from the earth at the gathering from heaven and earth ARE SINGING THE SONG OF MOSES. This harvest occurs BEFORE the wrath of God.

This is all way past what you understand brother, and yet here it is in the written Word of God. There are 144,000 first fruits of the twelve tribes as the harvest is of the 12 tribes.

That Zechariah 14 second advent where Jesus comes for those in the nation of Israel is at THE END OF THE WRATH OF GOD. Those of the 12 tribes, the seed of the woman is BEFORE the wrath of God, which we can see here.

Revelation 14
19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Just on a sidenote, the Coming of Jesus at the second advent is a picture of the prodigal son.

As I said, everything you post is on a level of partial understanding. However, when we look at the complete picture we see two raptures as proven by the Word of God. Get ready, as the coming for His Church is at hand.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I took the liberty to highlight your error. I have no doubt that those in the nation of Israel that flee to a place of protection will be saved at the second advent.

We can prove that with the Word

Romans 11

When the fullness of the Gentiles comes in blindness is removed from part of Israel. That is why you see 144,000 first fruits of the second harvest.

Here is the second harvest.

Revelation 14
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

WHO IS HARVESTED FROM THE EARTH.

Revelation 15
2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

Those that are raptured from the earth at the gathering from heaven and earth ARE SINGING THE SONG OF MOSES. This harvest occurs BEFORE the wrath of God.

This is all way past what you understand brother, and yet here it is in the written Word of God. There are 144,000 first fruits of the twelve tribes as the harvest is of the 12 tribes.

That Zechariah 14 second advent where Jesus comes for those in the nation of Israel is at THE END OF THE WRATH OF GOD. Those of the 12 tribes, the seed of the woman is BEFORE the wrath of God, which we can see here.

Revelation 14

Just on a sidenote, the Coming of Jesus at the second advent is a picture of the prodigal son.

As I said, everything you post is on a level of partial understanding. However, when we look at the complete picture we see two raptures as proven by the Word of God. Get ready, as the coming for His Church is at hand.

Since when did Christ subject Himself to correction from you?
How can you correct anyone or anything by speaking against the very words of Christ?

Romans 11:25-27
I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

The Deliverer will come from Zion;
He will remove godlessness from Jacob.
And this is My covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”

No one is pre-trib raptured in Revelation (ever)= "the Deliverer will come from Zion." = Revelation 14:1, Rev 19:11-13, Heb 12:22-24

Rev 14:1 - "Then I looked and saw the Lamb standing on Mount Zion."

Hebrews 12:22-24 -But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

Rev 19:11-16 - Christ descends back for His Second Coming
Then I saw heaven standing open, and there before me was a white horse. And its rider is called Faithful and True. With righteousness He judges and wages war. He has eyes like blazing fire, and many royal crowns on His head. He has a name written on Him that only He Himself knows. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and His name is The Word of God.

The armies of heaven, dressed in fine linen, white and pure, follow Him on white horses. And from His mouth proceeds a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and He will rule them with an iron scepter. He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. And He has a name written on His robe and on His thigh:

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not at all.

There is no separate Resurrection for OT Saints.

From Genesis to Revelation there is only One Israel of God = the Saints

"I am the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob. I am not the God of the dead but of the Living."

"But you, go your way till the end; for you shall rest, and will arise to your inheritance at the end of the days."

" and this Gospel will be preached in all the world to all nations and then the end will come."
Do you know exactly what day the OT saints are resurrected? What day is the "last day"?

Much love!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know exactly what day the OT saints are resurrected? What day is the "last day"?

Much love!
YES we do and No we don't

YES = the Second Coming of Christ Daniel 12:1-3 , Matthew ch24

At that time Michael, the great prince who stands watch over your people, will rise up. There will be a time of distress, the likes of which will not have occurred from the beginning of nations until that time. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.
And many who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake, some to everlasting life, but others to shame and everlasting contempt.
Then the wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness will shine like the stars forever and ever.

No = (24 hour day) = “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only."

YES and NO - 1 Thess 5:1-5

But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you.
For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.
For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.

YES to the DAY= But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.
You are all sons of Light and sons of the Day.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES we do and No we don't

YES = the Second Coming of Christ Daniel 12:1-3 , Matthew ch24

At that time Michael, the great prince who stands watch over your people, will rise up. There will be a time of distress, the likes of which will not have occurred from the beginning of nations until that time. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.
And many who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake, some to everlasting life, but others to shame and everlasting contempt.
Then the wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness will shine like the stars forever and ever.

No = (24 hour day) = “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only."

YES and NO - 1 Thess 5:1-5

But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. 2For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. 4But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.

YES = You are all sons of light and sons of the day..... let us watch and be sober.......

NO = We are not of the night nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as others do,

Daniel 12:10-13 KJV
10) Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
11) And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12) Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
13) But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

The "last day" is naturally not "the last day ever". It's last day of the sequence of days given.

Much love!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 12:10-13 KJV
10) Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
11) And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12) Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
13) But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

The "last day" is naturally not "the last day ever". It's last day of the sequence of days given.

Much love!
There are TWO Days

#1 - The Last DAY is the Second Coming of Christ = Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to Him, we ask you, brothers, not to be easily disconcerted or alarmed by any spirit or message or letter seeming to be from us,
alleging that the Day of the Lord has already come.

#2 - The 24 hour days = Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are TWO Days
Is that so? Use Bible quotes to show this. Personally, I'm only finding one "last day" in referrence to the resurrection of the OT saints.

I'm serious . . . too many assumptions make things difficult to see.

Daniel 12:12-13 YLT
12) O the blessedness of him who is waiting earnestly, and doth come to the days, a thousand, three hundred, thirty and five.
13) And thou, go on to the end, then thou dost rest, and dost stand in thy lot at the end of the days.'

This is the last of the 1335 days.

Much love!