Coincidences? Or Time to WATCH be READY for the Day and Hour Is Near

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i think there are 10 Raptures = one for each of the 10 Commandments
AND
since 10 is the number associated with Tribulation there MUST be 10 Raptures..............
AND
since there were 10 Virgins in the Parable of Matthew ch25 this proves my theory is true and undeniable

This is the proven formula for understanding pre-trib rapture............

• Haha
Reactions: ewq1938

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Day of the Lord is a symbolic phrase. The number 1,000 is a literal number. Peter is comparing the symbolism to the literal meaning.

The time of Adam's punishment has been put into 3 2,000 year segments. You may not accept that, but that is the Biblical framework of time. We know that the reign of Christ is 1,000 years in Revelation 20. We know that that period has been called the Day of the Lord as the symbolic reference.

Peter is saying that the Day of the Lord will come with a fiery destruction.

The final 1,000 years will be separated from this present time by a very climatic event that will encounter a different heaven and earth than the one we are used to. The burden of sin on creation will be lifted. It is not that 24 hours is coming. It is that the Day of the Lord will totally change the way humans live and operate on the earth. It will be a bigger change than just the Cross and bringing a spiritual birth to humanity. It will literally be a Sabbath of rest from the toils of the last 6 Days / 6,000 years.
And yet those followers who read with an education in grammar know just the opposite of your claim is what is true. Sorry, but you simply cannot rewrite grammar rules cuz you have been misled by someone.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet those followers who read with an education in grammar know just the opposite of your claim is what is true. Sorry, but you simply cannot rewrite grammar rules cuz you have been misled by someone.
Peter had a formal grammar education? Do you have proof of this?

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i think there are 10 Raptures = one for each of the 10 Commandments
AND
since 10 is the number associated with Tribulation there MUST be 10 Raptures..............
AND
since there were 10 Virgins in the Parable of Matthew ch25 this proves my theory is true and undeniable

This is the proven formula for understanding pre-trib rapture............
I think the master is at the door and some have no lamp oil and cannot see.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, the sooner you repent from worshipping the golden calf of pre-trib rapture the sooner the LORD will grant you access to Truth.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has a prophetic question for you:

A horrible and shocking thing
has happened in the land.
The prophets prophesy falsely,
and the priests rule by their own authority.
My people love it so,
but what will you do in the end?
Jeremiah 5:30-31

Last edited:

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has a prophetic question for you:

A horrible and shocking thing
has happened in the land.
The prophets prophesy falsely,
and the priests rule by their own authority.
My people love it so,
but what will you do in the end?
Jeremiah 5:30-31
I plan on standing before the Son of Man

Luke 21
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, the sooner you repent from worshipping the golden calf of pre-trib rapture the sooner the LORD will grant you access to Truth.
The fact that you do not understand that there is a rapture of the Church before the seals are opened does not change the fact that it will happen. And it will happen soon.

The wise are watching and ready as instructed. The foolish have no oil in their lamps.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I plan on standing before the Son of Man

Luke 21
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Excellent = we can stand together = the way God intended for us.

But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers.
And above all things have fervent love for one another, for “love will cover a multitude of sins.” Be hospitable to one another without grumbling. As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.
1 Peter 4:7-11

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fact that you do not understand that there is a rapture of the Church before the seals are opened does not change the fact that it will happen. And it will happen soon.

The wise are watching and ready as instructed. The foolish have no oil in their lamps.
The first Two Seals have been opened.

We are very close to the Third Seal.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The bible does not place a rapture before the seals. The rapture is placed after the GT has ended, at the 7th trump. The only place the rapture is mentioned in Rev is chp 14, the harvest by Christ. It is not mentioned or described anywhere else in the book.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first Two Seals have been opened.

We are very close to the Third Seal.

Christ opened all the seals long ago, after he first returned to heaven. John did not see any long pauses inbetween the seals. We are in the trumps, where there are periods of time inbetween the trumps.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ opened all the seals long ago, after he first returned to heaven. John did not see any long pauses inbetween the seals. We are in the trumps, where there are periods of time inbetween the trumps.
This, in fact, may be true as i also have sensed that.
Which, if in fact is true - means that the Opening of the Seals is not a fixed short lived timeframe but rather repeating/cyclical occurrences that will culminate into the Completion of it's Course.
World History has already proven that Seals 1 thru 5 have occurred and continue to occur.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation cannot and does not contradict the Prophets, the Gospel, the Apostles writings.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible does not place a rapture before the seals. The rapture is placed after the GT has ended, at the 7th trump. The only place the rapture is mentioned in Rev is chp 14, the harvest by Christ. It is not mentioned or described anywhere else in the book.
There are scriptures that completely deny any type of a pre-trib rapture and they are so clear and so simple that most walk/read right by it.

The Story/Account of His Second Coming has already been told in the Prophets and they all deny the lie of pre-trib rapture.

PRE-WRATH Rapture is 100% TRUTH but again = only at His Coming and AFTER the Resurrection of the Just.

"and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come."

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We could be reading different Bibles. Mine says He will come in an hour that you think not. So you have figured out when He will come as it is clearly written. But have you figured out when He will come when you think not?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This, in fact, may be true as i also have sensed that.
Which, if in fact is true - means that the Opening of the Seals is not a fixed short lived timeframe but rather repeating/cyclical occurrences that will culminate into the Completion of it's Course.
World History has already proven that Seals 1 thru 5 have occurred and continue to occur.

Or, the seals tell us events of the future that happen during the trumps.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We could be reading different Bibles. Mine says He will come in an hour that you think not. So you have figured out when He will come as it is clearly written. But have you figured out when He will come when you think not?

You are going by old info.

Luk_12:40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

That was spoken BEFORE THE CROSS. EVen Christ had no idea when he would return at that timeframe but he would know more later.

Don't you think info AFTER THE CROSS might be newer info?

Rev 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
Rev 11:14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

I know when the 7000 die in that EQ, that Christ is coming soon, "cometh quickly" as it says.