Collosians 1:15-16

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its a depiction of what we call the "Generative Principle" or "Genesis". It is the beggining of creation and the beggining of all new life. It is known as the womb of God. It is also seen in the womb of a female human and how a baby growns in her tummy. This scripture is not exclusive to any given situation, rather it is describing a principle that consists within the laws of nature.

Both views are allegoricaly correct but if you can't see beyond that one view your perception is narrow minded and bounded by intelect. Your pride will own you, and you will end up debating amongst other people with the same condition. All to no avail.
i know what the bible teaches very well.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How could he not preexist since his God and Father created all other things through him? At the beginning?
Is there any Scripture that Kingdom Hall doesn't twist?

Peter said to Jesus:
John 21
17, "Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You."

ONLY God knows all things.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what it says. I know it doesnt contradict itself. Twisting what was said causes contradiction. Like at John 17:3--This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and the one whom you sent forth Jesus Christ.-- So by ones teaching a trinity is actually calling Jesus a liar. He is 100% clear--The Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD.
You're actually saying the NWT and Kingdom Hall are wrong? Good for you!

NWT John 20 Thomas said to Jesus, "My Lord and my God".

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How could he not preexist since his God and Father created all other things through him? At the beginning?
You dont understand how God created all things for him, on behalf of him and through him - i.e Christ was the central purpose for this entire creation.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there any Scripture that Kingdom Hall doesn't twist?

Peter said to Jesus:
John 21
17, "Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You."

ONLY God knows all things.
You twisting it. God taught Jesus everything he spoke John 5:19,30

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're actually saying the NWT and Kingdom Hall are wrong? Good for you!

Prove Thomas didn't look to heaven when he said my God. Psalm 45:7--Every Israelite on earth knew the Messiah has a God, thus is not God. Proves he did look to heaven when he said my God. Because its 100% fact--God does not have a God. That would make more than 1 God.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You dont understand how God created all things for him, on behalf of him and through him - i.e Christ was the central purpose for this entire creation.
0 doubt in all creation--Jesus is Gods master worker of Prov 8-he describes God creating all things.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prove Thomas didn't look to heaven when he said my God. Psalm 45:7--Every Israelite on earth knew the Messiah has a God, thus is not God. Proves he did look to heaven when he said my God. Because its 100% fact--God does not have a God. That would make more than 1 God.

Check this out: Question For JW's

Reactions: ChristisGod

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
0 doubt in all creation--Jesus is Gods master worker of Prov 8-he describes God creating all things.
Why don't you quote Scripture instead of Kingdom Hall doctrine?

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't you quote Scripture instead of Kingdom Hall doctrine?
That is sad Jack. If you don't know that the one whom God created all other things through is Jesus, is Gods master worker, means you don't know him nor know the Father thus fail Jesus at John 17:3--Its not them failing you its vica versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.