Collosians 1:15-16

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see scriptures in my post, none in yours.
Then you must be blind. I have quoted several Scriptures to YOU.

NWT John 20 Thomas said to Jesus, "My Lord and my God"!

Enjoy!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thus you throw away the truth Jesus spoke to believe your twisting of a scripture.
I quoted Scripture. Why does that upset you so? I didn't twist anything. I'm not a Kingdom Hall victim.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is sad Jack. If you don't know that the one whom God created all other things through is Jesus, is Gods master worker, means you don't know him nor know the Father thus fail Jesus at John 17:3--Its not them failing you its vica versa.
Does Kingdom Hall provide lessons on how to evade Scriptures? Peter said Jesus knows EVERYTHING! Only God knows everything!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you must be blind. I have quoted several Scriptures to YOU.

Enjoy!
And Jesus said the Father is the only true God( John 17:3)--Who do you believe?

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many years did you sit in that building? I know, JW's don't like answering simple questions.
That makes no difference. The teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth, and facts of Israelite God worship history back the JW,s all the way. That makes the difference.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does Kingdom Hall provide lessons on how to evade Scriptures? Peter said Jesus knows EVERYTHING! Only God knows everything!
Jesus said he can do 0 of his own initative. John 5:19, 5:30

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please notice, not one JW has answered my questions!!
And Jesus said the Father is the only true God( John 17:3)--Who do you believe?
The contradiction is in your head. There is no contradiction, unless your NWT that I quoted is in grievous blasphemy.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That makes no difference.
No difference? lol
The teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth, and facts of Israelite God worship history back the JW,s all the way. That makes the difference.
You made a terrible mistake by entering Kingdom Hall. You can't prove any of that. Your own NWT says you're wrong!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please notice, not one JW has answered my questions!!

The contradiction is in your head. There is no contradiction, unless your NWT that I quoted is in grievous blasphemy.

Its not blasphemy. Its you twisting it. Thomas who was Jewish, already knew 100% the Messiah has a God( Psalm 45:7) and is not God, thus did not call Jesus God as it appears but most likely looked to heaven with the term my God. So as the bible wouldn't be contradicting itself.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its not blasphemy. Its you twisting it. Thomas who was Jewish, already knew 100% the Messiah has a God( Psalm 45:7) and is not God, thus did not call Jesus God as it appears but most likely looked to heaven with the term my God. So as the bible wouldn't be contradicting itself.
I'll believe Thomas over Kindgom Hall any day! Thomas knew Jesus personally.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No difference? lol

You made a terrible mistake by entering Kingdom Hall. You can't prove any of that. Your own NWT says you're wrong!
I can prove the teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers. Its already proven fact the Israelite religion-NEVER served a trinity while serving the true God.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can prove the teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers. Its already proven fact the Israelite religion-NEVER served a trinity while serving the true God.
Your own NWT says you're wrong.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll believe Thomas over Kindgom Hall any day! Thomas knew Jesus personally.
I showed you what Jesus taught at John 17:3--Why won't you believe him? Paul did at 1 Cor 8:5-6--where he warns all that all other gods are false then names only the Father as God. You won't believe truth because it exposes your religions as false.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I showed you what Jesus taught at John 17:3--Why won't you believe him? Paul did at 1 Cor 8:5-6--where he warns all that all other gods are false then names only the Father as God. You won't believe truth because it exposes your religions as false.
If God isn't your Savior you don't have a Savior.

1 Timothy 4
10 We trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men,

Reactions: ChristisGod

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1 Timothy 4
And we know that scripture calls Christ our God and Savior in Titus 2:13 and 2 Peter 1:1.

And even if they deny that and they do only God can be the Savior of mankind, no man can save anyone from sin. Scripture teaches that plainly in Psalm 49:7.

Reactions: Keturah and Jack

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1 Timothy 4
Yes its by Jehovah's will that Jesus became savior. God was always savior. Jesus became savior completing his earthly life sinless and dying to pay the ransom sacrifice.
Everything Jesus did was the Fathers will.( Luke 22:42--John 5:30) Which he made his will as well. As do all true followers-Matt 7:21

Status
Not open for further replies.