Confidence or Arrogance?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

I will put my hands up for that reward. Thanks. I produce me.

Interesting twist in terms here. At first you say "no-one can keep the law". Then you say "no-one has been saved by the law". So what is it we are talking about here?
  • Whether anyone can obey God?
  • Or whether anyone by obeying God can be saved?
There is a very big difference. Or are you suggesting something else?
The Ten Commandments were for wicked unbelievers whom God forced to act like they loved him and others under threat of death. And through soliciting their greed promising rewards for obedience. The Two Great Commandments are for believers who needn't be told not to steal or murder. But to have love as the motive for all they do.

B

brakelite

The Ten Commandments were for wicked unbelievers whom God forced to act like they loved him and others under threat of death. And through soliciting their greed promising rewards for obedience. The Two Great Commandments are for believers who needn't be told not to steal or murder. But to have love as the motive for all they do.
0.jpg

Reactions: Jay Ross

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Twist what, your lack of understanding or the fact that you like so many religious will never leave there religion for Christ, one cannot serve two masters, you have chosen yours. What has grace got to do with the law. The law is your doing grace is His doing, the law is for men to boast Grace is glorifying Him.

It is the fact that all you speak of and defend is the law, that shows you whom you serve. Should we repeat again,

1Ti_1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

so we know where you stand.