Consult With Father, Wait, Listen..........

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

cedarhart

When good men do nothing, evil will triumph.Take a
Nov 17, 2008
Over the years and through the process of maturing in faith, I have often and naturally, fallen into moments with God that works for me. When I am particularly troubled with a problem that I am confused about and have pondered greatly over, I stop trying to solve it. This is when I go to that "quiet place" in my mind with my eyes closed and think of nothing for a moment. It's almost as if putting oneself into a trance of calmness. For me, it's tapping into the Holy Spirit within me. I humbly and quietly approach Father with my dilemma and attempt to slowly go through problem solving it. Always, always in the last few years, an answer comes to mind. Sometimes, in my twilight sleep, I know that I am still asleep and yet aware of waking up. Suddenly, something that I had been working out in my mind has an answer. It's like it just pops into my mind without solicitation to God. I know that this is not just a small thing as it has happened many times, enough for me to recognize that it is not from me. In these end times, I feel that more and more, the faithful will be given blessings from God in various ways. It is up to us to make sure that we recognize them and hold onto them.Blessings From Prayers,Cedarhart