Convergence of Signs tells us the Return of Jesus is very Near and the Rapture is Imminent!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Convergence of Signs tells us the Return of Jesus is very Near and the Rapture is Imminent!!

Signs and Imminent can't go together,in other words if the rapture can happen at any time,what signs are needed?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Signs and Imminent can't go together,in other words if the rapture can happen at any time,what signs are needed?

No signs are needed. But one can observe that which is taking place today compared to that which will be in place just prior to the Tribulation, and which will take place during the Tribulation, and can deduct from that, that it is possible that these end time events could now take place. And if the props are in place so that the Tribulation could take place, and the Rapture occurs first, then it makes the Rapture very close.

All is predicated on God. Does He want this to be the time or not. It could be, It could not be. Just because it does not occur, does not mean it could not have occurred as all was in place. I can assure you that satan is observing and preparing when the stage is so set. As he doesn't know when the time is either. He tries to be ready at all times to plug his man in and go with it.

Stranger

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Convergence of Signs tells us the Return of Jesus is very Near and the Rapture is Imminent!! What kind of life would you live if you really believed the rapture is imminent and that Jesus may return today?
What about the Mark of the Beast? What about the 7 Last Plagues of Revelation? What about the "Time of Jacob's Trouble"? All these must come to pass BEFORE Jesus comes in the clouds and calls out to the dead and living saints to meet Him in the air.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
~ R`A`P`T`U`R`E ~

WHAT?
WHY?
WHO?
WHEN?

What is A RAPTURE?
It is the Spirit of God, raising up Glorified Bodies of men Who are Faithful To God, Converted In Christ Jesus.

Why?
1) Because Thee Lord God declared a DIVISION of men.
2) Dividing men WITH Him in Faithfulness, FROM men WITHOUT Faithfulness in Him.

Who?

1) OT -
Hebrews in Faithfulness to God ~
From Gentiles.
From Hebrews Not in Faithfulness to God ~
2) NT -
Jews in Faithfulness to God ~
From Jews Not in Faithfulness to God ~
Jews in Faithfulness to God & Christ Jesus
From Jews Not in Faithfulness to God & Christ J.
Gentiles in Faithfulness to God & Christ Jesus
From Gentiles Not in Faithfulness to God & CJ.

When?
1) The DIVISION of men; with or without God;
Begins with an individuals natural birth;
Against God.
Ends with an individuals natural life ending, and what the individual Chose during his natural life.
2) Remain Against God, or Be faithful to God.

Introduction of Jesus the Christ 2,000 + years ago.

1) The DIVISION of men; with or without God.
2) The DIVISION of men; with or without God, AND Christ Jesus.

ALL who are Faithful TO God;
ALL who are Faithful TO God and Christ Jesus;
SHALL BE REDEEMED, CLAIMED AND TAKEN UP TO GOD.

Why? Because God DECLARED IT.
Why? Because God DECLARED Destruction UPON the Earth.
Why? Because God DECLARED The Earth and People Against Him, ARE CORRUPT.
Why? Because God DECLARED Salvation, FOR those WITH Him, and suffering of His Wrath, and His Cup of Indignation upon that which IS Become, and that which Remained CORRUPT.

When?
On an Unknown Day of Gods Election.
REDEMPTION "BEGINS".

REDEMPTION of WHO?
Those WITH God AND Christ Jesus, "FIRST".

Why?
Because they ARE "PREPARED"..
IN God, "AND" IN Christ Jesus.

When?
Jesus with POWER, (ie Jesus CHRIST), descends FROM Heaven ... TO THE "CLOUDS"...above the Earth. And calls UP AND Raises UP to the "CLOUDS" Glorified Body's.

What?
The FIRST redemption, Raising UP, pertains tO the FIRST men prepared...
Body, Soul, and Spirit.

What?
The FIRST REDEMPTION, IS DELIENATED, AND SIGNIFIED AS THE FIRST....BY BEING CALLED....THE RAPTURE.

Who?
Those IN God, Those IN CHRIST Jesus.

When?
Before the Tribulation BEGINS.

Who IS STILL ON EARTH?
Faithful to God, but NOT faithful to Christ Jesus.
Also the Corrupt Against God, Against Christ Jesus.

BEGINNING and DURING the TRIBULATION, "MANY THINGS" are happening at the SAME TIME....

EACH "THING HAPPENING" WILL AFFECT, the HEAVENS, the EARTH, the INHABITANTS Remaining ON EARTH, the Holy Angels, and the Fallen Angels.
(YES, EVEN THOSE "Faithful TO GOD", "but NOT Jesus Christ"...WILL BE AFFECTED, during the TRIBULATION).

CONCERNING Inhabitants of the Earth...
Many of THOSE Faithful to GOD, but NOT Faithful to Christ Jesus....WILL Come to BELIEF and Faithfulness in Christ Jesus...
THUS THEY become PREPARED to be WITH God and WITH Christ Jesus.
(For the most part....THIS Pertains to the JEWS)

Other PEOPLE, MAY or MAY NOT make their own individual Choices (while still alive in THEIR flesh), to Come to Belief and Faithfulness TO God AND Christ Jesus).

A man Coming To Believe IN God IN Christ Jesus, While Still alive in his natural flesh, SHALL be SAVED...
1) Receive SALVATION and KILLED, by the "EFFECTED THINGS" upon the EARTH.
^ THESE WILL BE REDEEMED DURING the "GREAT" Tribulation (last 3 1/2 Years)
2) OR not receiving "SALVATION", but SAVED from DEATH.
^ THESE WILL neither, Be REDEEMED, Be KILLED, NOR Marked BY the Beast.
^ THESE ARE reserved to Re-POPULATE the Earth, for 1,000 years.

A man NOT coming to Believe IN God IN Christ Jesus; A man Marked with the Beasts Mark...
Many (not already killed) SHALL suffer the Great Tribulation, Gods Great Wrath, Gods Cup of Indignation.
Shall WISH to DIE, but will not...yet...
Nearing the Ending of Gods pour out of His Cup of indignation...THEN...

THEY SHALL physically DIE. SHALL Not Be saved from physical death. SHALL Not Be saved with the Lords gift of Salvation.
Bodies Dead...and become buzzard food.
Souls sent to Hell to wait, for 1.000 years, for Judgement.
Spirits? Never quickened, remained natural, and die with their bodies.

RAPTURE IS the redemption of physically Dead and physically Alive....Already Prepared...
Already DIVIDED...
In God, In Christ Jesus....."FROM" those;
Not IN God AND In Christ Jesus.

Those inhabitants of the Earth NOT redeemed DURING THE RAPTURE....WHO, before their PHYICAL DEATH....BECOME PREPARED, IN God, IN Christ Jesus...SHALL ALSO BE REDEEMED, BEFORE the Great Tribulation ENDS.

DIVISION IS the KEY ~
TO KNOWLEDGE

Luke 12
[
51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

WHEN IS the KEY ~
TO UNDERSTANDING

Matthew 19:
[30] But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

ARE YOU "RAPTURE READY" ?
PREPARED? IN God and IN Christ Jesus, to be REDEEMED AT ANY MOMENT The Lord Chooses to REDEEM what IS SEALED unto Him?

Glory to Our Great Lord God Almighty,
Merry Christmas,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DIVISION ~

All naturally BORN AGAINST GOD...
Whoops...WITHOUT God

Some men ELECT, to Believe and Be Faithful TO GOD...
WITH GOD.

With God...ACCORDING TO WHAT?
According TO, WHAT THE LAW says is Acceptable to God, for a man TO BE WITH GOD.
KEEP the LAW...and GOD WILL BE WITH YOU.

Whoops...Gentiles...awe...No Law given them.
Awe. :(

WAIT....GOOD NEWS...:)

The Word of God has Come among JEWS in the Flesh....TO TEACH, TO PREACH, TO BE AN EXAMPLE...for JEWS TO HEAR and SEE firsthand HOW TO, BE releived of subjection TO THE LAW, and BECOME....ONCE and FOREVER...SAVED UNTO GOD..."QUICKENED" IN SPIRIT.....PREPARED TO BE REDEEMED and RAISED IN GLORY!

"QUICKENED" IN SPIRIT?...and WHO does NOT KNOW, Spirits "NEVER DIE" ?

Ecc 12:
[7] Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

THE GOOD NEWS...
Jews Heard the Knowledge, BELIEVED the Knowledge, Testified of their Belief. Received Understanding, Traveled, Testified, Preached, Taught....Primarily TO JEWS, but did not Exclude Gentiles.

The First to Receive the Good News (JEWS).
The Last to Overwhelming to ACCEPT the GOOD NEWS (JEWS).

And Paul, sent out to Testify His Belief, His Understanding, Traveled, Testified, Preached, Taught....Primarily TO GENtILES, but did not Exclude Jews.

The First to receive the Good NEWS (JEWS)
The Last to Hear the Good News (Gentiles)
The First to Overwhelming to ACCEPT the GOOD NEWS (Gentiles).

The FIRST to be REDEEMED? RAPTURED?
ALL who ACCEPTED the Lords GIFT of Forgiveness, Salvation AND Quickening of their Spirit. (Primarily the Gentiles).

The LAST to be REDEEMED?
All who come to ACCEPT the Lord CHRIST JESUS" Gift of Forgiveness, Salvation AND Quickening of their Spirit. (Primarily the Jews).

Glory To Our Great Lord God Almighty,
True, Faithful and Just is He.

God Bless,
Merry Christmas
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The FIRST IN FAITHFULNESS...
TO God, TO Christ Jesus..
Forgiven,
Body spiritually Prepared for resurrection.
Soul saved and restored.
Spirit quickened, born of Gods Seed.

Lord Jesus
God the Father
Almighty Christ

Fullness of a mans faithfulness IN THEE;
Lord God Almighty.

The FIRST REDEEMED....THE RAPTURED;

REDEEMED TO WHERE? The Clouds.

DOING WHAT? JOINING WITH their Lord.

DOING WHAT? OBSERVING Happenings ON the Earth.

HOW DO WE KNOW THIS?

Gods REVELATION, Given to His Word Jesus, Given Spiritually by Gods Power (Christ), Given to the Lords Faithful Angel, Given to the Lords Faithful Servant John...TO TESTIFY TO ALL of the Lords Faithful Servants...

Rev 1:1

John TO TESTIFY OF WHAT?

WHAT JOHN, "IN THE SPIRIT"----> "SAW".

John is given DIRECTION: To WRITE...

Rev 1:
[19] Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

John Writes....AS Directed...
Letters to the Seven Churches.

John Writes...AS Directed...
What was, is, and shall be.

When John, A faithful man IN GOD, IN Christ Jesus, REVEALS WHAT HE "SAW"...

WHERE IS HE?

Clammoring around on the Earth?
Running and hiding in the Hills?
Trying to dodge the anti-Christ's MARK?
Cowering in fear of Earthquakes?
Being in torments of Plagues?
Smelling the STENCH of Dead Bodies?
Feeling the Effects of Gods Wrath?
Feeling the Effects of Gods cup of Indignation pouring out upon him, begging to die?

Where IS JOHN?

[1] After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
[2] And immediately I was in the spirit:

And WHY are we TOLD BEFOREHAND WHERE JOHN IS? BEFORE what SHALL come to pass, and JOHN IS IN THE SPIRIT, ABOVE WHAT SHALL TAKE PLACE ON EARTH ?

Nearly 150 Times God TOLD men of WHAT "WOULD COME TO PASS"...

Jesus TOLD men of WHAT "WOULD COME TO PASS".

Matt 24:
[25] Behold, I have told you before.

John 14
29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

John is TELLING MEN of "WHAT WILL COME TO PASS"....and SPRECIFICALLY WHERE JOHN IS "WHEN" particular things "COME TO PASS".

Are YOU LIKE JOHN?
Forgiven, Curcified with Jesus, Received Salvation of your Soul, Had your Spirit Quickened with Forever Life via having Received the Seed of God...

IF SO, Shall YOU BE AS it is REVEALED JOHN was? Called up hither, With the Lord God, WHILE DIVISION and DESTRUCTION and WRATH of God and Gods cup of INDIGNATION is being POURED OUT UPON THE EARTH?

Trust in the Lord, of what He HAS TOLD YOU BEFORE...

1 Thes 4
[16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Trust Gods Truth and Revelation forward to John and what John has REVEALED HIS SAW and WHERE HE WAS WHEN HE SAW IT.

Matt 10
[26] Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

Rom 1
[20] For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Glory to Our Great Lord God Almighty, Just and True, All things Revealed beforehand, thus a man has no excuse to NOT be prepared on the day He calls UP to Him, those IN Spirit.

God Bless,
Merry Christmas,
Taken

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Interesting.

Especially when you spend all your time attacking the rapture but never offer any proof as to what you believe.

All bark and no bite.
My proof that the 'rapture to heaven' is a false teaching, is the Word's of Jesus:
John 3:13 No one goes to heaven, except the One who came from there.

John 7:34 Where I go, you cannot come....

John 8:21-23 Your home is on earth......

John 17:15 I do not pray for You to take My followers out of the world, but keep them from the evil one.

Revelation 2:25-26 Hold fast to what you have until I Return. To those who are Victorious, to those who persevere in doing My will until the end, I will give them authority over the nations. Revelation 5:9-10

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
="Keraz, post: 485591, member: 7877"]My proof that the 'rapture to heaven' is a false teaching, is the Word's of Jesus:
John 3:13 No one goes to heaven, except the One who came from there.

Enoch and Elijah were in heaven, flesh and blood, before this verse was written. They are still there.

Already discussed, he tried to disputed and was proven wrong by a few posters.

John 7:34 Where I go, you cannot come...

Again, Enoch and Elijah.

John 8:21-23 Your home is on earth......

Written for when said to a specific audience. Not to the future.

John 17:15 I do not pray for You to take My followers out of the world, but keep them from the evil one.

Written for a small group, not the whole church.

Revelation 2:25-26 Hold fast to what you have until I Return.

Returns in the rapture which is promised in revelations 3:10.

To those who are Victorious, to those who persevere in doing My will until the end, I will give them authority over the nations. Revelation 5:9-10

Revelation 5:9-10 New International Version (NIV)
9 And they sang a new song, saying:

“You are worthy to take the scroll
and to open its seals,
because you were slain,
and with your blood you purchased for God
persons from every tribe and language and people and nation.
10 You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God,
and they will reigna]">[a] on the earth.”

Written after the rapture verse and removal of the church lampstands to the tribulation saints, not the church.

Last edited:

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And here you go again.
Here I again with what? Pointing out scripture? But okay, sure...let's look at the actual passages, rather than having a "I say/you say that it says this" sort of thing:

Here's the verse I was speaking of. Jesus telling his Disciples that when they went into the world they could expect hardship and persecution, but that death was not to be feared, since God would protect them...not a 'hair' would perish.

You will be delivered up even by parents and brothers and relatives and friends, and some of you they will put to death. You will be hated by all for my name's sake. But not a hair of your head will perish. By your endurance you will gain your lives. -Luke 21:16–19

I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. -John 10:28

Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, -Romans 5:3

and you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved. -Matthew 10:22

But the one who endures to the end will be saved. -Matthew 24:13

For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised. -Hebrews 10:36

We can see how much the bible emphasises both endurance and also suffering, and how both lead to our ultimate reward of being saved...
But from Luke 21 we can see that this 'rescue' we can anticipate, is not from death itself...as it comes from what is here on earth...but of the second death.

Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who conquers will not be hurt by the second death.’ -Revelation 2:10–11

Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! Over such the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years. -Revelation 20:6

When Christ sent them out he told them do not have an extra pair shoes, don't worry about food, don't carry a sword etc.

But when his ministry on the earth ended he told them to have extra sandals and to buy a sword.
I'm not exactly of your point here. The passage itself could have two meanings...either Christ is disapproving the use of literal swords "that is enough" (enough talk of that)...which could hold some merrit, since he rebukes Peter shortly for using a sword to protect him in the garden. Others say that Christ is not disapproving the idea of protecting oneself with a sword. Afterall, it seems the Disciples had been carrying at least two swords up until that point with Christ's approval. So...defensive purposes, but not to advance the gospel by force...that sort of thing.
But...I can't see either debate weighing in here.

The promise of the rapture was a one time deal. God said he does not test and try his people. So, when he was ready to test the earth, every last living person on it, to keep his promise he said he would remove us.

As far as you presenting answers, I have yet to see one that held water.
It strikes me that the real weight of our issue, or one of them, is that you believe that God must remove his people before he "tests" the world, correct? But...there seems, to me, to be a few problems with that. If God is going to 'test' the nations with earthquakes, famines, volcanic eruptions, water polution, etc...if that is what his 'wrath' is going to be...then...his "people" have been suffering from those things since the beginning of the world...or, at least, since its fall. What makes the "Tribulation" any different, apart from intensity? I'm sure the Christian who got swept away in a tsumani, or crushed to death in an earthquake may not appriciate your theological difference.
The second problem I have with it is this: everything I've read on "the Tribulation" suggests to me that those 'believers' who will be here at the time...Saints, you call them, they will experience most of their torment and death through the work of Satan and his followers, rather than the calamaties that fall on earth. Which brings me to number 3 problem...the notion that God could not, if he chose to, have such calamaties "skip" Christians upon the earth if he so chose to. We've all seen the news footage, of how tornados take out a whole block, but skips a house and leaves it pristine. When you say that God "could not" do that...that he "has to" take people off the earth...even though there is no scripture that says that...just because that is what fits into your notion of "escaping the wrath to come" means, then you fall into a category of telling God what he can and can't do.

Add all those problems together and then weigh it up with the fact that there is no scripture that explicitly states what you need it to state, and your doctrine is not very airtight.

Reactions: Keraz

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Naomi25, post: 485614, member: 7237"]Here I again with what? Pointing out scripture? But okay, sure...let's look at the actual passages, rather than having a "I say/you say that it says this" sort of thing:

re'sHe the verse I was speaking of. Jesus telling his Disciples that when they went into the world they could expect hardship and persecution, but that death was not to be feared, since God would protect them...not a 'hair' would perish.

You will be delivered up even by parents and brothers and relatives and friends, and some of you they will put to death. You will be hated by all for my name's sake. But not a hair of your head will perish. By your endurance you will gain your lives. -Luke 21:16–19

I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. -John 10:28

Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, -Romans 5:3

and you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved. -Matthew 10:22

But the one who endures to the end will be saved. -Matthew 24:13

For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised. -Hebrews 10:36

We can see how much the bible emphasises both endurance and also suffering, and how both lead to our ultimate reward of being saved...
But from Luke 21 we can see that this 'rescue' we can anticipate, is not from death itself...as it comes from what is here on earth...but of the second death.

Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who conquers will not be hurt by the second death.’ -Revelation 2:10–11

Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! Over such the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years. -Revelation 20:6

Nothing to do with the rapture.

I'm not exactly of your point here. The passage itself could have two meanings...either Christ is disapproving the use of literal swords "that is enough" (enough talk of that)...which could hold some merrit, since he rebukes Peter shortly for using a sword to protect him in the garden. Others say that Christ is not disapproving the idea of protecting oneself with a sword. Afterall, it seems the Disciples had been carrying at least two swords up until that point with Christ's approval. So...defensive purposes, but not to advance the gospel by force...that sort of thing.
But...I can't see either debate weighing in here.

He rebuked Peter because part of his mission on the earth was to die for our sins, which death Peter was trying to prevent.

Self-defense plain simple.

It strikes me that the real weight of our issue, or one of them, is that you believe that God must remove his people before he "tests" the world, correct? But...there seems, to me, to be a few problems with that. If God is going to 'test' the nations with earthquakes, famines, volcanic eruptions, water polution, etc...if that is what his 'wrath' is going to be...then...his "people" have been suffering from those things since the beginning of the world...or, at least, since its fall. What makes the "Tribulation" any different, apart from intensity? I'm sure the Christian who got swept away in a tsumani, or crushed to death in an earthquake may not appriciate your theological difference.

You not talking about testing, you're talking about punishments and warnings.

The tribulation period is on a whole other scale. Two thirds of the people will be killed. The earth has never seen the supernatural scorpions that will be a plague. Nor the oceans turned to blood or all the islands sunk and destroyed.

So you saying we seen it all along just is not true.
The second problem I have with it is this: everything I've read on "the Tribulation" suggests to me that those 'believers' who will be here at the time...Saints, you call them, they will experience most of their torment and death through the work of Satan and his followers, rather than the calamaties that fall on earth.

You miss the big points. They are not church. They are converts during the tribulation.

Since they rejected God before the rapture that means some of them had biblical knowledge, many understood what the rapture meant. Many others saw what the two witnesses were doing that sure was supernatural.

So what on how they experience it and from whom? After all Satan was the first seal, so he is a major component of God's testing of the people.

Which brings me to number 3 problem...the notion that God could not, if he chose to, have such calamaties "skip" Christians upon the earth if he so chose to. We've all seen the news footage, of how tornados take out a whole block, but skips a house and leaves it pristine. When you say that God "could not" do that...that he "has to" take people off the earth...even though there is no scripture that says that...just because that is what fits into your notion of "escaping the wrath to come" means, then you fall into a category of telling God what he can and can't do.

I'm not telling God what he can and cannot do, you're telling him he's committing mistakes.

Even more so, you don't want to accept he decided this is always going to do it.

As well, the AC cannot be revealed if the church is still on the earth due to the Holy Spirit in them.

Plus it is the apostasy where there are actually few true Christians left. I personally doubt more than 5% of those who call themselves Christians actually are. But that is my personal opinion.

We are told the church age is going to end and Israel will be restored. You're denying that.

Add all those problems together and then weigh it up with the fact that there is no scripture that explicitly states what you need it to state, and your doctrine is not very airtight.

Added altogether it simply reveals in spite of plenty of verses quoted to you, you just don't want to believe it.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
No signs are needed. But one can observe that which is taking place today compared to that which will be in place just prior to the Tribulation, and which will take place during the Tribulation, and can deduct from that, that it is possible that these end time events could now take place. And if the props are in place so that the Tribulation could take place, and the Rapture occurs first, then it makes the Rapture very close.

All is predicated on God. Does He want this to be the time or not. It could be, It could not be. Just because it does not occur, does not mean it could not have occurred as all was in place. I can assure you that satan is observing and preparing when the stage is so set. As he doesn't know when the time is either. He tries to be ready at all times to plug his man in and go with it.

Stranger

According to rapturist it, the rapture can happen at any time,so my question,why do ya'll need a sign,and if you do why ignore the ones from Mark 13 and Matthew 24?

Can't have it both ways,ie,pick and choose

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I mean one minute rapturist say they see the signs next minute they say don't need any can you please explain as it can't be both

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to rapturist it, the rapture can happen at any time,so my question,why do ya'll need a sign,and if you do why ignore the ones from Mark 13 and Matthew 24?

Can't have it both ways,ie,pick and choose

Reread post #(83).

Stranger

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Reread post #(83).

Stranger

Exactly when did the Coming of Christ and the Resurrection / Catching-away BECOME imminent? There had to be a time when it was not imminent (before the Cross for example) and then there had to have come a moment when it was now imminent. Exactly when was that moment; when did the rapture BECOME imminent?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly when did the Coming of Christ and the Resurrection / Catching-away BECOME imminent? There had to be a time when it was not imminent (before the Cross for example) and then there had to have come a moment when it was now imminent. Exactly when was that moment; when did the rapture BECOME imminent?

Pay attention. Post #(83) spoke to your question of why signs, which you keep harping on. Now want to ask when did the Rapture become imminent. Which you also always harp on.

Your question is confusing as you group the Second Coming, the Resurrection, and the Rapture as imminent.

In other words, since your question of 'why signs' has been answered, are you now a believer in the Rapture? Let me guess...no.

Stranger