Copy/paste from my Facebook page...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Crazy Facts
1f923.png
1f923.png
1f923.png

A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes. (O.M.G.!!!) A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death. (Creepy. I'm still not over the pig.) The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off. (Honey, I'm home. What the...?) The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field. (30 minutes. Lucky pig! Can you imagine?) The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds. (What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?) Some lions mate over 50 times a day. (I still can't believe that pig ...quality over quantity.) Butterflies taste with their feet. (Something I always wanted to know.) Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump. (Okay, so that would be a good thing.) A cat's urine glows under a black light. (I wonder how much the government paid to figure that out.) An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. (I know some people like that.) Starfish have no brains. (I know some people like that, too.) Polar bears are left-handed. (Talk about a southpaw.) Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. (What about that pig? Do the dolphins know about the pig?)

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No wonder pigs are not really bothered about their surroundings ……!!
Some of those facts I knew, some I didn’t……..so Rhinos and giraffes can jump, that kind of surprises me, but I had not really thought about it before ! Rita

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Crazy Facts
1f923.png
1f923.png
1f923.png

A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes. (O.M.G.!!!) A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death. (Creepy. I'm still not over the pig.) The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off. (Honey, I'm home. What the...?) The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field. (30 minutes. Lucky pig! Can you imagine?) The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds. (What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?) Some lions mate over 50 times a day. (I still can't believe that pig ...quality over quantity.) Butterflies taste with their feet. (Something I always wanted to know.) Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump. (Okay, so that would be a good thing.) A cat's urine glows under a black light. (I wonder how much the government paid to figure that out.) An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. (I know some people like that.) Starfish have no brains. (I know some people like that, too.) Polar bears are left-handed. (Talk about a southpaw.) Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. (What about that pig? Do the dolphins know about the pig?)

How fun…thanks enjoyed it! I didn’t know any of those things ….
And yes, the pig info wins , hand down :D I bet they get very mad if they are interrupted within that half hour of ‘smiling’.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Crazy Facts
1f923.png
1f923.png
1f923.png

Ahahaha! Awesome. Like Rita I too knew some but...the pig??!! For sure, agree with Helen, hands down. Did not know butterflies tasted with their feet, didn't know about the catfish, yeah, what can be so appetizing down there?! Whatever it is, it makes them taste pretty good! ...ew...

Didn't know about the polar bear (south paw lol)
fun share tnx!