Post Your Time Line

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no doubt some very smart people sharing their knowledge on this eschatology subject. But there is so much exchange in ideas that we lose sight as to where many of the regular contributors stand on current events and their take on prophecy over lap. After all whats the purpose of knowledge unless it leads us to valid conclusions regarding Christ and His return? NO DEBATE HERE but rather we each share our understanding of the time line using NUMBER or BULLET points These are easier to see when sharing your most important points. The goal here is to mature in our own timeline as we see greater wisdom in what others have to say.
So that I am not intentionally aggrandizing I'll refrain from sharing my own timeline at present.
Here's one contributors perspective
  • There is no 7 year tribulation. The final week of Daniel was already fulfilled. The great tribulation is really the final 3 and ½ years with the two witnesses, and then the final year with the destruction of Vatican City and the return of Yeshua.
  • Time will not be literally cut short, as in 1 hour will not suddenly become 30 minutes. What it means is that the destruction to come will happen very quickly. The appointed time of destruction will be cut short.
  • The timeline of Daniel of 1,290 is 1,290 literal years, not literal days.
  • The timeline of Daniel of 1,335 is 1,335 literal years, not literal days.
  • The Roman popes are the antichrist.

Last edited:

Christian Gedge

Jul 24, 2022
Waikato
5loaves2fishes.wixsite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Good idea Gordon. Here is my contribution:

• The final week of Daniel was fulfilled beginning with Jesus 3 and ½ years (27-30 AD) and finishing with the disciples ministry to the Jews up to the gospel going to the Gentiles. (30-34 AD)
  • There is a short tribulation, but it is not the same half-week as mentioned in chapter 9. It is the one mentioned in Daniel 7 - a seperate prophecy.
  • The ‘millennium’ represents the present rule and reign of Christ and his Church. It will end with Christs return, the resurrection/rapture and a new heavens and new earth.
  • The final tribulation is the same event as Satan’s ‘short season.’ (Rev. 20:3)
  • The final antichrist Is the ‘little horn’ of Daniel 7 and is the reemergence of the Islamic caliphate.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe that we are in the time of satans release as a lot the church has bean conforming and we the true church are being surrounded by the unfaithful world.

This will end with the second coming of Jesus when he finally deals with satan at the end of our world

Reactions: pompadour

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that we are in the time of satans release as a lot the church has bean conforming and we the true church are being surrounded by the unfaithful world.

This will end with the second coming of Jesus when he finally deals with satan at the end of our world
Cool; any recent or current events gives you that impression? List them with bullets if you can.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Cool; any recent or current events gives you that impression? List them with bullets if you can.
Yes just one the conforming world just like what happened in the time of the flood.

The reason that God destroyed the world with the flood will be the same reason that God will destroy the world with fire that the faithful conformed just like we are seeing today as the faithful numbers reduce

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes just one the conforming world just like what happened in the time of the flood.

The reason that God destroyed the world with the flood will be the same reason that God will destroy the world with fire that the faithful conformed just like we are seeing today as the faithful numbers reduce
Yeah that's hard to un-see thanks

Reactions: Marty fox

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Sometime soon, Iran will attempt to destroy Israel. They openly say that to do this is their avowed aim and with Irans economy tanking, along with the general populations demands for a better government, the Mullahs will try to use their nuke missiles against Israel, to show their power and strength.
They know that Israel will hit them too, but the deaths of millions of Iranians doesn't worry them.

This forthcoming attack will fail, as the Lord will not allow nukes to be used in the holy Land, their weapons will recoil upon their own heads. Joel 3:4, Habakkuk 3:14, Psalms 7:12-16
So: there will be no war as their turmoil will call forth the wrath of the Lord. Ezekiel 7:14

But, as over 100 Bible Prophesies tell us, the Day the Lord sends His fiery wrath to destroy His enemies, will change the world and commence all the end time events, as set out in Revelation.
This terrible Day will be our test of faith, 1 Peter 4:12, and we must stand strong; trusting in the Lord for protection during it all. Zephaniah 2:3, 2 Peter 2:9, Psalms 91:1-16

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They know that Israel will hit them too, but the deaths of millions of Iranians doesn't worry them.
Demonising the opposition makes anything possible. Nuclear war and even saying the Iranians don't care if millions die.
I don't suppose you know any Iranians? Perhaps Jesus didn't die for them?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Demonising the opposition makes anything possible. Nuclear war and even saying the Iranians don't care if millions die.
I don't suppose you know any Iranians? Perhaps Jesus didn't die for them?
I quoted facts:

The Iranian mullahs either have or will very soon have nuclear weapons. This reality is horrifying in the context of the Iranian leadership’s fantasy of annihilating Israel.
The inspiration for this comes from their god, who is none other than Satan.

This vision involves the Islamic Shi-ite belief in the return of the Hidden 12thImam, who is the awaited Mahdi of the Muslims. He is one of two eschatological figures in Islamic theology, the other being Jesus.

Al Mahdi means “the rightly guided one” and is portrayed as coming before the end times to make the entire world Muslim. Muhammad said that the Mahdi “will fill the earth with justice as it is now filled with oppression”.
This hidden Imam is, according to Islamic tradition, due to re-appear after a period in which the Muslims suffer great persecution and calamity. It is within the realm of possibility that the Iranian leadership is thinking that they can hasten the coming of the Imam Mahdi by bringing about an increase of what they would regard as oppression of the Muslims – ”oppression” that would in reality be Israel’s defensive response to an Iranian attack. Millions of Iranians would die, but as Khomeini said: I don't worry that many will be killed, they will go to Paradise as Islamic martyrs.

The Shi-ite Muslims especially, believe that for as long as the Mahdi remains hidden, the world will stay apostate. They are fixated on the end times and are on the constant lookout for signs of his return. This obsession shapes their life, culture and politics and as can be seen by their speeches, their approach to world affairs.

I have toured thru Iran. The Iranian people are friendly and hospitable. I have no animosity toward them and your accusations of me are out of line. It is their leadership which is the problem.
Be sure of this: The Lord will strike Elam [Iran], and destroy the chief weapon of their might....... Jeremiah 49:35, Ezekiel 32:24-25

Last edited:
Reactions: pompadour

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I quoted facts:

The Iranian mullahs either have or will very soon have nuclear weapons. This reality is horrifying in the context of the Iranian leadership’s fantasy of annihilating Israel.
The inspiration for this comes from their god, who is none other than Satan.

This vision involves the Islamic Shi-ite belief in the return of the Hidden 12thImam, who is the awaited Mahdi of the Muslims. He is one of two eschatological figures in Islamic theology, the other being Jesus.

Al Mahdi means “the rightly guided one” and is portrayed as coming before the end times to make the entire world Muslim. Muhammad said that the Mahdi “will fill the earth with justice as it is now filled with oppression”.
This hidden Imam is, according to Islamic tradition, due to re-appear after a period in which the Muslims suffer great persecution and calamity. It is within the realm of possibility that the Iranian leadership is thinking that they can hasten the coming of the Imam Mahdi by bringing about an increase of what they would regard as oppression of the Muslims – ”oppression” that would in reality be Israel’s defensive response to an Iranian attack. Millions of Iranians would die, but as Khomeini said: I don't worry that many will be killed, they will go to Paradise as Islamic martyrs.

The Shi-ite Muslims especially, believe that for as long as the Mahdi remains hidden, the world will stay apostate. They are fixated on the end times and are on the constant lookout for signs of his return. This obsession shapes their life, culture and politics and as can be seen by their speeches, their approach to world affairs.

I have toured thru Iran. The Iranian people are friendly and hospitable. I have no animosity toward them and your accusations of me are out of line. It is their leadership which is the problem.
Be sure of this: The Lord will strike Elam [Iran], and destroy the chief weapon of their might....... Jeremiah 49:35, Ezekiel 32:24-25
Human leadership thinks problems are solved with violence. I makes no difference which leadership it is, including Israel

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Human leadership thinks problems are solved with violence. I makes no difference which leadership it is, including Israel
@Keraz, further....so, are problems solved with violence? Doesn't violence begat more violence? I'm sure God is onto that. If God were to 'solve' problems with force (violence) the whole watching Universe would not be open and free, definitely not spontaneous and joyful; there would always be the question of, 'it's possible to be squashed like a bug if one doesn't dance to God's tune'.
Love aka affection does not thrive in an environment as that.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
@Keraz, further....so, are problems solved with violence? Doesn't violence begat more violence? I'm sure God is onto that. If God were to 'solve' problems with force (violence) the whole watching Universe would not be open and free, definitely not spontaneous and joyful; there would always be the question of, 'it's possible to be squashed like a bug if one doesn't dance to God's tune'.
Love aka affection does not thrive in an environment as that.
God solved the situation in Noah's time. He intends to do it again and this next time, He has informed us all about what He will use, what we need to do and the results of it all.
Ignore the warnings at your peril.
A PERSONAL STATEMENT OF FAITH THAT ANYONE CAN PERUSE
Mine is on my website; logostelos.info
Along with over 800 short articles, mostly on Bible Prophecy.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God solved the situation in Noah's time. He intends to do it again and this next time
He obviously didn't solve the problem in Noah's time according to your logic, otherwise he wouldn't have to solve it again ......So now he's gonna do the 'burn them up' trick for a solution ( Isn't it obvious that violence doesn't solve anything, it in fact creates a greater problem) and if the problem wasn't solved in drowning, why would it be solved with burning?

Going back into the history of the Jews.....The Babylonians flattened Jerusalem and either killed to enslaved the remainder for decades. The Romans were so p.ssed with the Jews 500 yrs later they tried it again. Today, after the Jews have suffered the holocaust they have become stand over merchants of the Palestinians and it will perpetuate because violence sows the seeds for more violence under the self righteous rationalisation of releasing it.

God does not use the tools of evil to solve problems. Man however superimposes his 'solutions' onto God thereby making God in his own image.

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry Guys, this post was a good effort in trying to streamline a wealth of end times knowledge. but I'm calling it a bust.

• Sad
Reactions: Wynona

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry Guys, this post was a good effort in trying to streamline a wealth of end times knowledge. but I'm calling it a bust.
Awww, I'm TOO LATE to the party?:
  • earthly Israel fell

• Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That Differ” (online)

• ( Mystery: God's Heavenly Grace Came - Body Of Christ
  • God's Grace Ends God's Great GRACE Departure! )

• Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That Differ” (online)

• God's prophetic Judgment program for Israel and the nations resumes
  • [ fill in all 'eschatological' knowledge of prophetic end-times ] before
  • The Second Coming Of Israel's King
Amen.

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no doubt some very smart people sharing their knowledge on this eschatology subject. But there is so much exchange in ideas that we lose sight as to where many of the regular contributors stand on current events and their take on prophecy over lap. After all whats the purpose of knowledge unless it leads us to valid conclusions regarding Christ and His return? NO DEBATE HERE but rather we each share our understanding of the time line using NUMBER or BULLET points These are easier to see when sharing your most important points. The goal here is to mature in our own timeline as we see greater wisdom in what others have to say.
So that I am not intentionally aggrandizing I'll refrain from sharing my own timeline at present.
Here's one contributors perspective
  • There is no 7 year tribulation. The final week of Daniel was already fulfilled. The great tribulation is really the final 3 and ½ years with the two witnesses, and then the final year with the destruction of Vatican City and the return of Yeshua.
  • Time will not be literally cut short, as in 1 hour will not suddenly become 30 minutes. What it means is that the destruction to come will happen very quickly. The appointed time of destruction will be cut short.
  • The timeline of Daniel of 1,290 is 1,290 literal years, not literal days.
  • The timeline of Daniel of 1,335 is 1,335 literal years, not literal days.
  • The Roman popes are the antichrist.
Eschatology is a very exciting subject. The trouble begins when we try to prognosticate, to create timelines that go beyond what is written. The main focus of Scripture is to build up, and not to speculate. Nothing wrong with speculation as long as we remain firmly focused on Salvation and Discipleship.

The timeline for me is simple. I'm Postrib, which to me is plainly taught in 2 Thes 2.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello,

The length of an age and a "Day of the Lord" are both the same.

The length of the Seventh age is a season plus a little while period, around the number that can be counted on the ten digits of our hands.

A season is 1,000 years in length.

The seventh age will begin when, the time period between when the fig tree brings forth new leaf buds and the Summer Season begin.

The seventh Bowl Judgement has already occurred, and Babylon was remembered once more in 1926 AD and Jerusalem was divided into three partitions in 1948. The Greek word "seismos" used twice in the Seventh Bowl Judgement is pointing to the turmoil that occurred during the 20th century twice.

The Sixth Bowl Judgement speaks of the Baal Religious disappearing and the influence of Satan, the Beast and the False Witness after they send out the foul frog like spirits spirit to gather all of the king of the earth at Armageddon when the Kings of the Earth are judged upon the earth and the wicked fallen heavenly hosts are judged in heaven and together they will be gathered to be imprisoned in the Bottomless pit for 1,000 years. This bowl judgement is presently playing out at the moment and Satan is empowering his good and faithful servants to resist the establishment of God's Everlasting Kingdom during the time of those kings having dominion over Babylon at this time.

Paul tells us that when the completion with respect to time of the Gentiles trampling God's Sanctuary and His earthly hosts, occurs, that all of Israel will be saved. The sign of the kings of the earth gathering at Armageddon to be judged by God is the sign that we are waiting for at this present time when the seventh age begins.

It will be during the seventh age/generation that mankind will see many of the signs, that Jesus spoke about on the Mt of Olives, occurring.

Shalom

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh goodness, I would need a cheat sheet for this. Eschatology is just a whole other level for me.

First, the falling away
The appearance of the antichrist
Then the tribulation events
Then the rapture of the church
Then the battle of armageddon
The reign of 1,000 years of Jesus on the earth.
The final judgment and the lake of fire
New heavens and new earth.

Hopefully no one rakes me over the coals.