COVID -19: Conspiracy Theories, God Brought This 2 Humble Us And Stop Us From Sinning!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"just because something is accurate doesn't mean it's from God."
i.e.
anyone on earth, anyone of the world, might say what the Bible says.....

The Bible is Still The Truth, even if they are not .

So therefore, plagues are sent by God. No matter who says it, it is true according to all the Bible.

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 1/2 hours to give 7 reasons? No, not in this postmodern 20 seconds world.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It was not done by God, it was allowed to happen, but God did not cause Covid-19 to happen.

In 2008 a psychic by the name of Sylvia Browne predicted a severe pneumonia-like illness that would spread the globe in 2020, and she definitely did not get her information from God, unfortunately her book became a best-seller.

Done by God or allowed to happen is the same thing. God can do anything he pleases because that is what makes him God. If he does anything, no one can stop him other than the prayers of the saints.

In David Wilkerson's vision/prophecy he said a great awakening will follow. I have a feeling that God will allow the virus to run until he has enough believers on their knees who are desperate for God's intervention, which will be sufficient to herald in a great awakening as prophesied. It is worth the suffering from the virus to have the great awakening.

Paul spoke of all the suffering he went through but he counted all of it loss so that he might experience the glory of God and knowing him.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
i.e.
anyone on earth, anyone of the world, might say what the Bible says.....

The Bible is Still The Truth, even if they are not .

So therefore, plagues are sent by God. No matter who says it, it is true according to all the Bible.

I am only replying once more to you to summarize what I believe about this virus, as I have seen this can go around in circles. I believe Covid-19 wasn't caused by God, but God allowed it to happen, you have already seen the other thread, where I gave some reasons.

Romans 8:28 "All things work together for Good to those who love God"

Here is an article here.
Do All Things Work Together for Good?

If we look at the origins, it was first detected in Wuhan near an open air wet food market, raw bats, raw rats, snakes, this is highly unclean stuff to be eating and leaving out in the open air. Another theory is Covid-19 was created in a lab. We cannot blame God for either the raw exotic meat markets in China or the lab whichever is the origin.

But unlike the plagues in Egypt, this virus attacked even born again Christians, one of the first victims was a Christian doctor in China, it went to Italy a Christian nation, it spreaded to UK also attacking some born again Christians there, it went to USA, again Southern USA we are talking about a lot born again Christians there.

So this is different to the plagues in Egypt in a way. Also you gotta look, there are a lot of Christians praying for Covid-19 to end, even some of the Christian prophets that warned about Covid-19 against Covid.

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Done by God or allowed to happen is the same thing. God can do anything he pleases because that is what makes him God. If he does anything, no one can stop him other than the prayers of the saints.

In David Wilkerson's vision/prophecy he said a great awakening will follow. I have a feeling that God will allow the virus to run until he has enough believers on their knees who are desperate for God's intervention, which will be sufficient to herald in a great awakening as prophesied. It is worth the suffering from the virus to have the great awakening.

Paul spoke of all the suffering he went through but he counted all of it loss so that he might experience the glory of God and knowing him.

I don't agree with your first line. Done by God and allowed by God, are different.

But I believe the bad can be used for good and will be. Covid-19 is not a good thing and it's not to be celebrated...

There's many that gotta learn the grace, healing and love of God. Too many are focussing too much on judgement, we are supposed to be focused on Jesus.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@marksman

Read John 10:10.

God does not cause the Theif to steal, kill and destroy His people.........

But all things work together for good for those that love God.

Reactions: Helen

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A word from Yinka, a Christian pastor from the UK. This was a dream he was given and he posted it on Facebook March 23rd this year.

"I had an interesting dream last night, I saw a minister in a dog collar teaching people that this COVID19 was a judgement on the nation and using Jesus Name. The Lord’s anger flared at the suggestion and he woke me up to pray - So this morning I read the scriptures again that revealed Gods intent for humanity. Jesus healed everyone who came to him and had compassion on the poor and sick, this he said to me is my heart to help the oppressed, to help the poor and to help the weak.

My advice- please don’t get sucked in by words which call this Covid 19 a judgement - God loves humanity and wants to protect it.
"

Reactions: Helen and Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
who created the 10 plagues in exodus God or the devil??
God created the universe and the laws it operates with. That does not mean God creates plagues.

For example, God created gravity. Is that a blessing or a curse? It is a blessing in one way. We don't float off into space. That's a good thing. However if you jump off a tall cliff, you could injure or even kill yourself. That can be called a curse. You might even say God killed you since He created the gravity that killed you.

Is drain cleaner a curse? It could be for a child if he drinks it. If he obeys his parents and doesn't drink it, he'll grow up and come to know how drain cleaner can do good things. Is electricity a curse? It could be for a child who disobeys his parents and decides to play with it. If he grows up, he will find electricity is useful.

Do not say that the devil created plagues. He can't create anything. The only power the devil has is when he can talk people into doing things. Remember Eve? Do not say that God created plagues or curses. He created the laws that can bring about plagues and curses, depending on what people do.

Deuteronomy 11:26 Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;
27 A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you this day:
28 And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the Lord your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A word from Yinka, a Christian pastor from the UK. This was a dream he was given and he posted it on Facebook March 23rd this year.

"I had an interesting dream last night, I saw a minister in a dog collar teaching people that this COVID19 was a judgement on the nation and using Jesus Name. The Lord’s anger flared at the suggestion and he woke me up to pray - So this morning I read the scriptures again that revealed Gods intent for humanity. Jesus healed everyone who came to him and had compassion on the poor and sick, this he said to me is my heart to help the oppressed, to help the poor and to help the weak.

My advice- please don’t get sucked in by words which call this Covid 19 a judgement - God loves humanity and wants to protect it.
"
That is my impression too. The Bible sometimes uses figurative language being written in the language of men. When the Bible speaks of God sending curses, what is really happening is that people are calling down ruin on themselves by refusing the safety offered to them by God.

Matthew 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Think about a shepherd and his sheep. The shepherd is not angry at sheep who get lost. Bad things can happen to sheep when they fail to follow their shepherd and wander off. We could call them curses, but the shepherd isn't cursing them.

1 John 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am only replying once more to you to summarize what I believe about this virus, as I have seen this can go around in circles. I believe Covid-19 wasn't caused by God, but God allowed it to happen, you have already seen the other thread, where I gave some reasons.

Here is an article here.

If we look at the origins, it was first detected in Wuhan near an open air wet food market, raw bats, raw rats, snakes, this is highly unclean stuff to be eating and leaving out in the open air. Another theory is Covid-19 was created in a lab. We cannot blame God for either the raw exotic meat markets in China or the lab whichever is the origin.

But unlike the plagues in Egypt, this virus attacked even born again Christians, one of the first victims was a Christian doctor in China, it went to Italy a Christian nation, it spreaded to UK also attacking some born again Christians there, it went to USA, again Southern USA we are talking about a lot born again Christians there.

So this is different to the plagues in Egypt in a way. Also you gotta look, there are a lot of Christians praying for Covid-19 to end, even some of the Christian prophets that warned about Covid-19 against Covid.
The followers of Jesus who do what is right,
the unbelievers who do what is right,
most people without even doing what is right,
are unaffected. (by the virus)

Most all society IS affected by the ungodly religions and ungodly governments of the world. Especially now, with ungodly directions.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here is an article here.

Hi Josho,
I totally agree that this is a lab created virus. Saw a vid someone on here shared, it was about an hour and a half long with a slew of lab workers from all over the world, and China, of course. When they studied the virus microscopically, they discovered two different delivery methods that were attached to the original virus...these suction cup type attachments are what make the virus able to penetrate the skin and disburse the virus through a human being. If this virus would have been left alone, it would be harmless so...we can write off the open air meat market that has been there forever. This was def. created in a lab IMHO.
Happy Easter :)

Reactions: Josho and Helen

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
="Nancy, post: 723949, member: 7830"]Hi Josho,
I totally agree that this is a lab created virus. Saw a vid someone on here shared, it was about an hour and a half long with a slew of lab workers from all over the world, and China, of course. When they studied the virus microscopically, they discovered two different delivery methods that were attached to the original virus...these suction cup type attachments are what make the virus able to penetrate the skin and disburse the virus through a human being. If this virus would have been left alone, it would be harmless so...we can write off the open air meat market that has been there forever. This was def. created in a lab IMHO.

[/QUOTE
================================================================
Yes, and they know how to disable, to defeat, to overcome, and to prevent viral troubles too. (simple)

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
="Nancy, post: 723949, member: 7830"]Hi Josho,

[/QUOTE
================================================================
Yes, and they know how to disable, to defeat, to overcome, and to prevent viral troubles too. (simple)

"Yes, and they know how to disable, to defeat, to overcome, and to prevent viral troubles too. (simple)" <--- Not a doubt in my mind.

Reactions: Joseph77

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And which prophecy refers to this ' Plague ' ?

Where is the prophet like Moses warning the world?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You all are giving glory to the creature instead of the Creator. Man did not make a virus. They studied it and named it.

Revelation 6 is the Judgment on the CHURCH!! If it was from Satan, Satan asked God to destroy all of Job's children, only the church would be affected. God is not a respector of people. In Mathew 24 it says 2 people were doing something. One taken the other left. It does not say, the bad guy is taken, and the good guy is left.

The first seal in Revelation 6 is a white horse that went out with a crown and bow as a conqueror to conquer. God’s miniature army to attack indiscriminately. It happened quickly and at first no one even knew how to stop it. Nor is there an explanation on how it multiplies. The panic is that it did happen quickly and no matter how a nation prepared or even tried to stop it, it was unstoppable.

God’s army is named because of it's crown and the bow effect. The command given, "stop the curve". The bow cannot be broken. The curve will peak and then go back to normal.

Yes the church needs to repent and leave the stuff of this world behind!!!! Quite easy to do. Stay in your own homes. Only buy food, and tp. Read the Bible to your families. If you still work, keep working to provide for your families wisely. As God convicts, don't turn back like Lots wife to the dung of this world.

The second seal is great time of peace, and then sudden tumultuous times, but these judgments are light compared to the next set for the nation of Israel (the trumpets). Then the thunderings for all the Nations. And worse of all, the vials for Satan and all who blaspheme God by proudly wearing their punishment in Solidarity with Satan, the false prophet, and Satan's own creation the "son of Satan".

Last edited: