Covid-19 Hoax !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As of today, over 35,000 Americans have died from contracting COVID-19 virus in the United States.
Take at least 10% off that number for the fudged COVID deaths (based on fudging in NY state).

35,000 - 3,500 = 31,500

Now let's compare that from deaths directly related to flu.
"This season CDC estimates that, as of mid-March, between 29,000 and 59,000 have died due to influenza illnesses."

This Is How Many People Die From the Flu Each Year

Reactions: Joseph77

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the UK, they can show the death count weekly has shot up.
The statistics seem to show the disease is effecting everyone from 15+ in the same way. All groups are proportionately dying, just a lot more people. The problem with testing etc. it relies on who you test and how good the results are. You cannot fake the numbers of deaths or the age of the people affected.

What is statistically interesting is yes more old people are dying from Covid19 than young people, but that is true of all death figures. The question is proportionately are they dying more and the answer appears to be no.

Hopefully in 2 months the disease will be under control in the developed world.
In Africa and India things maybe very different, if it takes off there. We may get wave after wave of new outbreaks.
It appears rather than letting the illness effect everyone, the only strategy is isolate and stop it.

Let us pray God helps those in authority to respond appropriately, God bless you

I think the death count total is completely wrong every where.

Reactions: Joseph77

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is something though if you do the math it is not that bad. 7.59400 billion World population divide by 2 240 191 covid deaths worldwide. 2 240 191 / 7.59400 billion = 0.00029499486 divide by 100 for percentage .030 percent. USA Population 331,002,651 Covid deaths in USA 706,309. The math 706,309/331,002,651 = 0.00213384695 * 100 = .21. So the whole death count which by the scarf queens own admission, the lady who stands by President Trump, has a false total because they are putting everyone who dies in the total.

We should have followed Sweden's model but instead we are getting lied to.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We should have followed Sweden's model but instead we are getting lied to.

Sweden is now projected to have about 5890 deaths out of a population of about 10.23 million people. If the United States had the same per capital mortality, we would have 190,000 deaths, rather than the projected 63,000.

So that doesn't look like a good idea to me.

Last edited:

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over 30,000 of them now. Many more to come. It's a matter of what matters to each of us, I suppose.
I am hearing huge percentages have had it and dont know it, making the common flu just as contagious.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
for comparison

Sweden: number of deaths 2009-2019 | Statista

Sweden: number of deaths 2009-2019 | Statista
The number of deaths in Sweden has not been varying much during the period, but the highest number of deaths occurred in 2018, when almost 92 thousand individuals died.

Coronary Heart Disease in Sweden - World Life Expectancy

Coronary Heart Disease in Sweden
According to the latest WHO data published in 2017 Coronary Heart Disease Deaths in Sweden reached 17,223 or 22.75% of total deaths. The age adjusted Death Rate is 75.30 per 100,000 of population ranks Sweden #149 in the world.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am hearing huge percentages have had it and dont know it, making the common flu just as contagious.

That's the problem. Absent universal testing, we just don't know. The only objective measures available are the number of people seeking medical care, and the number dying. We have those for flu and COVID-19. But not the number actually infected.

Surely, there's a lot more than just seek medical help. But an apples-to-apples comparison of the numbers we do have suggests that COVID-19 is about ten times as deadly as most influenza. The 1918 strain is the main exception.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Better news is found, IF findable any more, of those groups who were not affected.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the problem. Absent universal testing, we just don't know. The only objective measures available are the number of people seeking medical care, and the number dying. We have those for flu and COVID-19. But not the number actually infected.

Surely, there's a lot more than just seek medical help. But an apples-to-apples comparison of the numbers we do have suggests that COVID-19 is about ten times as deadly as most influenza. The 1918 strain is the main exception.
Yes, they say it is more contagious than the common flu.
But it may be more prevalent too.
Per capita, it may be no more deadly...but time will tell.
In Stockton CA, my nurse friend said there are empty beds at their hospital and 6 have died of covid 19 this year, but the common flue kills every bit as many in the hospital too.
He is not alarmed, just cautious.

TheBibleProphecy

Apr 17, 2020
hawthorne
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are watching people through their phones and TVs, I made a website explaining everything, the 4 beasts with wings ( planes ) and wheels ( cars ) full of eyes ( cameras ) saying holy holy holy holy Beast's with wings & wheels with many eyes | The Bible Prophecy it talks about the day of the lord when the world flips upside down. Their are dates hidden in certain verses. I came up with August 9th 2024

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Their are dates hidden in certain verses. I came up with August 9th 2024

Countless people have done this. All of them got it wrong. You think you're smarter than all of them?

Good move, setting the day so far in advance, though.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They are watching people through their phones and TVs, I made a website explaining everything, the 4 beasts with wings ( planes ) and wheels ( cars ) full of eyes ( cameras ) saying holy holy holy holy Beast's with wings & wheels with many eyes | The Bible Prophecy it talks about the day of the lord when the world flips upside down. Their are dates hidden in certain verses. I came up with August 9th 2024

What is your confidence level, -4,+1050 years to account for your unknowns?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi
Is anybody being taken in by the Covid -19 hoax. Does anyone really understand what's happning.

Would Like to hear your views.
Most of the world and many on the forum, by media, in churches, apparently taken in, as planned, if not obviously.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I believe the virus is %100 fake. I believe they are using it to further subdue and prepare the world for the coming antichrist (false messiah) of whom must first be revealed before the Lord returns as the word of God tells us in 2 Thessalonians chapter 2.
You have a point the antichrist can indeed use this kind of pandemic to their advantage but this is not fake it is happening all over the world people are dying i am not from your country but i can tell that the US president is an incompetent fool he is not a true leader but a businessman why? look around you.. Can't you see he is lifting the lockdown he does not know the risk.. He only cares about the economy

@prism
You believe this virus is fake? Why don't you go to the hospital for a stroll without wearing any protective gears like a face mask and try to touch things and then touch your lips eyes nose but don't blame me when you get infected

We all know there are a lot of rising fake news lying out there you should provide a proper evidence instead of giving us only speculations because anyone can do that

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You believe this virus is fake? Why don't you go to the hospital for a stroll without wearing any protective gears like a face mask and try to touch things and then touch your lips eyes nose but don't blame me when you get infected
WHO,
who,
who
were the only ones to take in the sick during the black plague ? without any concern for their own lives - having insteaded already entrusted their lives entirely to the Creator,
as Jesus did, and as Jesus tells all of His pupils/ students, disciples to do ?

WHO,
who,

did not suffer at the hands of those viruses, bactreia, pathogesn, epidemics, in the past ?

(including in Egypt)

Who does God the Creator tell: have no worry, no anxiety at all - you will only watch as a thousand fall on one side, and ten thousand (of the disobedient, idolators, etc) on the other side - it will not come near to you ?