Covid 19... Not the main concern.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Humans are mostly wise in hindsight....what sort of wisdom is that?
If you haven't been tracking the events of history and watching how certain prophecies have unfolded then of course its easy to join the mob that jeers and jests as did those who regaled Noah with their logic.....even when they saw the animals come into the Ark...their preconceptions and their pride disabled their ability and their willingness to see the obvious....ie, that things were not 'normal' They effectively cut off their their own help.
Jesus said these responses would be happening from the greater majority.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, this pandemic will come and go. Just like 9/11 did. Just like all disasters do. But what will it bring in it's train? What will result? A further erosion in your liberties? Tell me, what other word expression would you use for a situation where you are told to self isolate and get jailed or fined a huge amount if you don't? Martial law perhaps? And hey look, everyone, I mean everyone, is meekly and humbly compliant. Wow. So what is next to bring everyone under control to the whims and fancies of government? Oh, no need for anything else. The world is right where they need to be. So, crash the economy, create a cashless society, they can now almost do what they like and very few object. Anyone complaining and they will be branded a conspiracy theorists for exposing precisely what you are seeing in front of your face

You may be onto something here dear friend. A slow-walking/playing out of a '9/11' that was an inside job....as this one seems to be....
Why have they not shut down the trains and buses if they are so concerned about this so-called virus and close contact? What are they waiting for? When someone says they have a fever or heavy cough and wants to get tested, for the C-19 virus, there is nothing the doc can give them...so why go there beyond the so-called testing...?

Have they ever said they found a real 'new' virus? How many of those deaths by mostly the elderly really died of a so-called C-19 virus, or was it just a pneumonia or of something else that are common to elderly deaths, and they then labelled it as a C-19 virus victim? To keep the panic and fever level up....?

I think we all should begin to really scrutinized what we are being told and do the analysis and logic tests.

In the area (50 mile radius) of FL where I live in, there has been only 4 individuals that tested + for this so-called virus a few weeks ago and there has not been any new so-called infections since. What gives? This social distancing invocation would not stop more inflections, IMO

Bless you,

APAK

Reactions: Nancy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In other words, only end times believers will appreciate the OP. Thus my question, why post in a sub-forum for non-believers?
You have a point. I'm sure the poster can request that the thread be moved to Bible prophecy.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So does the panic and reaction from governments and appropriate response? Is it an overreaction? Is it fear mongering by a compliant media to create a certain mindset among the population in order to make the world more controllable?
This is exactly right. There was a very simple solution right at the very beginning, back in January. Shut down all flights and ships going to or coming from China for at least 30-45 days. This should have been a worldwide response. Then quarantine all international travelers at airports and ports (with due notice) and ask people not to travel internationally for 30-45 days.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems China and even Taiwan are starting to return back to work...say after 3 1/2 months of this virus...as one of many article as this partial news article suggests...
--------------------------------------------------------this was written on the 11th of March-------------------------
Is China Returning to Business as Usual?

Life in China appears to be beginning to return to normal after weeks of lockdown due to the coronavirus. Although the streets of major cities aren’t anywhere near as crowded as before, people are coming out again and offices and factories are starting to spring back to life. The makeshift hospitals erected in Wuhan amid the outbreak have been closed, and the epidemic seems to have been broken there.

-------------------------------------------

So we at least in the US has the latest prediction of 6 months as a minimum, before some resemblance of normality begins again....so what gives? There are much less fatalities that China, so why is the US projecting a much longer period of time?...then suddenly one cannot but think is there a real hidden agenda here for these American people.....say a test run lock-down for the future...cripple the economy a bit more..wait until there is a 'vaccine' in a year......??

APAK

Reactions: Nancy and Brakelite

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This all reminds me of Ted Decker's black, red, and white, green book series called the Circle series. It's about a lab that created a virus called the Raisan strain that is very deadly and is released through travel. Humanity is almost or pretty much wiped out and God begins again a different way
I have those on Kindle and never got around to reading them. They pretty good?

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
LOL!!!! This is all going to happen!! One world religion! Economic doom! Forced vaccinations! Euthanasia!

.....maybe....we'll see. :rolleyes:
I am not claiming to be infallible. I said...
Here is a by no means comprehensive list of things I can see developing and being implemented as a direct result of this current induced crisis...

What I described above is what I see developing... Or I see it as potentially developing. No-one knows the specifics as to how prophecy is going to be fulfilled, but we can be assured that the final result is a global religious autocracy that coerces the entire planet to submit to it's authority. The how's and wherefores as to the means by which the powers that be are going to bring this about are still up for debate. Nevertheless, what I observe going on in the world at the current time I perceive as being a highly likely contributory movement for implement all of the above points. What you see as you observe what is going on around you is no doubt different. But I see history repeating. There is no new thing under the sun. And there are numerous examples of government agencies throughout history, both secular and religious, using crisis as vehicles for implementing Draconian laws. 9/11 was a prime example in our own lifetime. I don't see this as being any different.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First, I think the virus is real. And yes, it is more dangerous because of the extended incubation period before symptoms become evident. And yes, people are dying. But people are also getting better...a lot more than who are dying. And a lot more people aren't even getting the virus. So does the panic and reaction from governments and appropriate response? Is it an overreaction? Is it fear mongering by a compliant media to create a certain mindset among the population in order to make the world more controllable? Are we now witnessing the birth pangs of last day prophecy? Or are we now actually witnessing the birth itself?? Here is a by no means comprehensive list of things I can see developing and being implemented said direct result of this current induced crisis... Remember that Hegelian dialectic... Create sufficient friction between two opposing forces until all involved are willing to accept and welcome a compromise solution. The pain of disunity becomes more unbearable than the pain of unity. Thesis versus antithesis... And the world welcomes synthesis.
  • Single world religion under the aegis of the Vatican.
  • The creation of a common enemy among former rivals... That enemy being fundamentalist Christians who refuse to capitulate to the demands and legislative requirements of the new regime. For example, preaching the gospel... Proselytising... Adhering to the commandments of men rather than those of God, etc.
  • Enforced Mass vaccinations.
  • A deliberately collapsed economy to usher in a cashless society and a global currency.
  • Migration restrictions
  • Population control
  • Euthanasia
  • Climate change agenda
  • Loss of freedoms in exchange for security. For example, freedom of religion, freedom of press, freedom of association, freedom of expression. (All of which we have been seeing being eroded away for some time now).
  • And finally, at least as far as this list is concerned although I am sure many of you could add further bullet points, the appearance of a "Superstar' who has the solution to all the world's problems if only we accept his authority over our lives.
Now most of you know I'm an Adventist, do you would know who it is I am referring to as that Superstar. Watch this space.
Fortunately, you have your eyes open and are willing to look.
Unfortunately, you have "religious glasses" on, and therefore by a singular, specific "church doctrine", you filter everything you see through it.
Conclusion: you unknowingly shall become blind sided.

The RCC is not a 10H Beast.
The 10H Beast is a conglomoration of the world ruling Beasts that came before it, as shown in Daniel and then in Revelation 13:2!!

The Pope is not "THE" Antichrist, nor is he "a little horn".
The 2H Beast is not "the image of the 10H Beast", but rather is "another Beast" unto itself, and calls the world "to make an image to the Beast with 10 Horns", OF WHICH THEY DID!
You KNOW what its called today, but you cannot yet discern it!

The Image of the Beast speaks and causes the world to worship (to be in compliance to its dictates), and the results will be they shall comply (worship).

Clue: The Image said: "Pandemic".
Results: the world is attempting to COMPLY!
You know what is on its heels! Global economic collapse!! What will you "comply with" THEN, in what the Image of the Beast shall "speak" and what it shall "cause" ?

Until you can thoroughly understand the truth of the 70 weeks of Daniel, and who Antiochus Epiphanes really was (one of a kind), you will never "get out of the woods" concerning prophecy.
HInt: when studying Daniel, be sure to read the historical account of the Jews in 1&2 Maccabees along with it.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I can't remember where I uploaded this from... But it ain't mine....
There are those that think this virus never originated in China...it came out of a US Army Lab....

COVID-19: Further Evidence that the Virus Originated in the US
By Larry Romanoff
Global Research, March 11, 2020
Region: USA
Theme: Intelligence, Science and Medicine

It would be useful to read this prior article for background:

China’s Coronavirus: A Shocking Update. Did The Virus Originate in the US?

By Larry Romanoff, March 04, 2020

As readers will recall from the earlier article (above), Japanese and Taiwanese epidemiologists and pharmacologists have determined that the new coronavirus could have originated in the US since that country is the only one known to have all five types – from which all others must have descended. Wuhan in China has only one of those types, rendering it in analogy as a kind of “branch” which cannot exist by itself but must have grown from a “tree”.

The Taiwanese physician noted that in August of 2019 the US had a flurry of lung pneumonias or similar, which the Americans blamed on ‘vaping’ from e-cigarettes, but which, according to the scientist, the symptoms and conditions could not be explained by e-cigarettes. He said he wrote to the US officials telling them he suspected those deaths were likely due to the coronavirus. He claims his warnings were ignored.

Immediately prior to that, the CDC totally shut down the US Military’s main bio-lab at Fort Detrick, Maryland, due to an absence of safeguards against pathogen leakages, issuing a complete “cease and desist” order to the military. It was immediately after this event that the ‘e-cigarette’ epidemic arose.

We also had the Japanese citizens infected in September of 2019, in Hawaii, people who had never been to China, these infections occurring on US soil long before the outbreak in Wuhan but only shortly after the locking down of Fort Detrick.

Then, on Chinese social media, another article appeared, aware of the above but presenting further details. It stated in part that five “foreign” athletes or other personnel visiting Wuhan for the World Military Games (October 18-27, 2019) were hospitalised in Wuhan for an undetermined infection.

The article explains more clearly that the Wuhan version of the virus could have come only from the US because it is what they call a “branch” which could not have been created first because it would have no ‘seed’. It would have to have been a new variety spun off the original ‘trunk’, and that trunk exists only in the US. (1)

There has been much public speculation that the coronavirus had been deliberately transmitted to China but, according to the Chinese article, a less sinister alternative is possible.

If some members of the US team at the World Military Games (18-27 October) had become infected by the virus from an accidental outbreak at Fort Detrick it is possible that, with a long initial incubation period, their symptoms might have been minor, and those individuals could easily have ‘toured’ the city of Wuhan during their stay, infecting potentially thousands of local residents in various locations, many of whom would later travel to the seafood market from which the virus would spread like wildfire (as it did).

That would account also for the practical impossibility of locating the legendary “patient zero” – which in this case has never been found since there would have been many of them.

Next, Daniel Lucey, an infectious disease expert at Georgetown University in Washington, said in an article in Science magazine that the first human infection has been confirmed as occurring in November 2019, (not in Wuhan), suggesting the virus originated elsewhere and then spread to the seafood markets. “One group put the origin of the outbreak as early as 18 September 2019.” (2) (3)

China’s New Coronavirus: An Examination of the Facts
Wuhan seafood market may not be source of novel virus spreading globally.

Description of earliest cases suggests the outbreak began elsewhere.

The article states:

“As confirmed cases of a novel virus surge around the world with worrisome speed, all eyes have so far focused on a seafood market in Wuhan, China, as the origin of the outbreak. But a description of the first clinical cases published in The Lancet on Friday challenges that hypothesis.” (4) (5)

The paper, written by a group of Chinese researchers from several institutions, offers details about the first 41 hospitalized patients who had confirmed infections with what has been dubbed 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV).

In the earliest case, the patient became ill on 1 December 2019 and had no reported link to the seafood market, the authors report. “No epidemiological link was found between the first patient and later cases”, they state. Their data also show that, in total, 13 of the 41 cases had no link to the marketplace. “That’s a big number, 13, with no link”, says Daniel Lucey . . . (6)

Earlier reports from Chinese health authorities and the World Health Organization had said the first patient had onset of symptoms on 8 December 2019 – and those reports simply said “most” cases had links to the seafood market, which was closed on 1 January. (7)

“Lucey says if the new data are accurate, the first human infections must have occurred in November 2019 – if not earlier – because there is an incubation time between infection and symptoms surfacing. If so, the virus possibly spread silently between people in Wuhan – and perhaps elsewhere – before the cluster of cases from the city’s now-infamous Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market was discovered in late December. “The virus came into that marketplace before it came out of that marketplace”, Lucey asserts.

“China must have realized the epidemic did not originate in that Wuhan Huanan seafood market”, Lucey told Science Insider. (8)

Kristian Andersen is an evolutionary biologist at the Scripps Research Institute who has analyzed sequences of 2019-nCoV to try to clarify its origin. He said the scenario was “entirely plausible” of infected persons bringing the virus into the seafood market from somewhere outside. According to the Science article,

“Andersen posted his analysis of 27 available genomes of 2019-nCoV on 25 January on a virology research website. It suggests they had a “most recent common ancestor” – meaning a common source – as early as 1 October 2019.” (9)

It was interesting that Lucey also noted that MERS was originally believed to have come from a patient in Saudi Arabia in June of 2012, but later and more thorough studies traced it back to an earlier hospital outbreak of unexplained pneumonia in Jordan in April of that year. Lucey said that from stored samples from people who died in Jordan, medical authorities confirmed they had been infected with the MERS virus. (10)

This would provide impetus for caution among the public in accepting the “official standard narrative” that the Western media are always so eager to provide – as they did with SARS, MERS, and ZIKA, all of which ‘official narratives’ were later proven to have been wrong.

In this case, the Western media flooded their pages for months about the COVID-19 virus originating in the Wuhan seafood market, caused by people eating bats and wild animals. All of this has been proven wrong.

Not only did the virus not originate at the seafood market, it did not originate in Wuhan at all, and it has now been proven that it did not originate in China but was brought to China from another country. Part of the proof of this assertion is that the genome varieties of the virus in Iran and Italy have been sequenced and declared to have no part of the variety that infected China and must, by definition, have originated elsewhere.

It would seem the only possibility for origination would be the US because only that country has the “tree trunk” of all the varieties. And it may therefore be true that the original source of the COVID-19 virus was the US military bio-warfare lab at Fort Detrick. This would not be a surprise, given that the CDC completely shut down Fort Detrick, but also because, as I related in an earlier article, between 2005 and 2012 the US had experienced 1,059 events where pathogens had been either stolen or escaped from American bio-labs during the prior ten years.

something to consider..seriously

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Unfortunately, you have "religious glasses" on, and therefore by a singular, specific "church doctrine", you filter everything you see through it.

The RCC is not a 10H Beast.
The 10H Beast is a conglomoration of the world ruling Beasts that came before it, as shown in Daniel and then in Revelation 13:2!!

The Pope is not "THE" Antichrist, nor is he "a little horn".
The 2H Beast is not "the image of the 10H Beast", but rather is "another Beast" unto itself, and calls the world "to make an image to the Beast with 10 Horns", OF WHICH THEY DID!
You KNOW what its called today, but you cannot yet discern it!

The Image of the Beast speaks and causes the world to worship (to be in compliance to its dictates), and the results will be they shall comply (worship).

Clue: The Image said: "Pandemic".
Results: the world is attempting to COMPLY!
You know what is on its heels! Global economic collapse!! What will you "comply with" THEN, in what the Image of the Beast shall "speak" and what it shall "cause" ?

Until you can thoroughly understand the truth of the 70 weeks of Daniel, and who Antiochus Epiphanes really was (one of a kind), you will never "get out of the woods" concerning prophecy.
HInt: when studying Daniel, be sure to read the historical account of the Jews in 1&2 Maccabees along with it.
Considering I offered no specifics regarding my understanding of prophecy, you have made a lot of bold assumptions. All I said was that I expect a global tyrannical religious entity which shall coerce everyone into submitting to it's authority. This is no more than what is plainly declared in scripture.
I did add that this global Enterprise will be headed by the Vatican. I do not look at that scenario through religious glasses as you suggest, but on the contrary,
  • thorough analysis of history
  • An appreciation that history repeats
  • An historicist understanding of prophecy
  • And observation of current events that clearly corroborate all of the above.
Who else do you see as the only logical candidate to head up the religious branch of the NWO now being established under our noses? BTW, to suggest that the powers that be that are controlling world affairs and manipulating stock markets and controlling the media is anything other than religious powers would be utterly naive. As to your other views on Daniel etc, that's another discussion for another thread. In this thread I'm just telling it as I see it unfolding.

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First, I think the virus is real. And yes, it is more dangerous because of the extended incubation period before symptoms become evident. And yes, people are dying. But people are also getting better...a lot more than who are dying. And a lot more people aren't even getting the virus. So does the panic and reaction from governments and appropriate response? Is it an overreaction? Is it fear mongering by a compliant media to create a certain mindset among the population in order to make the world more controllable? Are we now witnessing the birth pangs of last day prophecy? Or are we now actually witnessing the birth itself?? Here is a by no means comprehensive list of things I can see developing and being implemented said direct result of this current induced crisis... Remember that Hegelian dialectic... Create sufficient friction between two opposing forces until all involved are willing to accept and welcome a compromise solution. The pain of disunity becomes more unbearable than the pain of unity. Thesis versus antithesis... And the world welcomes synthesis.
  • The creation of a common enemy among former rivals... That enemy being fundamentalist Christians who refuse to capitulate to the demands and legislative requirements of the new regime. For example, preaching the gospel... Proselytising... Adhering to the commandments of men rather than those of God, etc.
  • A deliberately collapsed economy to usher in a cashless society and a global currency.
  • Migration restrictions
  • Population control
  • Euthanasia
  • Climate change agenda
  • Loss of freedoms in exchange for security. For example, freedom of religion, freedom of press, freedom of association, freedom of expression. (All of which we have been seeing being eroded away for some time now).
  • And finally, at least as far as this list is concerned although I am sure many of you could add further bullet points, the appearance of a "Superstar' who has the solution to all the world's problems if only we accept his authority over our lives.
Now most of you know I'm an Adventist, do you would know who it is I am referring to as that Superstar. Watch this space.

I agree. The parable of the figtree is coming to pass before our eyes. 1948 Israel established, making the youngest of that generation 72. This generation shall not pass without the events you described happening.

I fear the vaccine may be the "mark".

I still read here alot, but don't post because I question the trinity. God is one, He tells us over and over in the old testament.

Blessings to all. Pray, be gratefull. Love our Father. Your family. Help others to find peace in these trying times.

Real eyes realize real lies.

Thank you for putting this where I feel comfortable posting.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And hey look, everyone, I mean everyone, is meekly and humbly compliant. Wow. So what is next to bring everyone under control to the whims and fancies of government?

What do you expect them to do if not “meekly and humbly compliant” ?
Romans 13:1–9 (YLT): Let every soul to the higher authorities be subject, for there is no authority except from God, and the authorities existing are appointed by God, 2so that he who is setting himself against the authority, against God’s ordinance hath resisted; and those resisting, to themselves shall receive judgment. 3For those ruling are not a terror to the good works, but to the evil; and dost thou wish not to be afraid of the authority? that which is good be doing, and thou shalt have praise from it, 4for of God it is a ministrant to thee for good; and if that which is evil thou mayest do, be fearing, for not in vain doth it bear the sword; for of God it is a ministrant, an avenger for wrath to him who is doing that which is evil. 5Wherefore it is necessary to be subject, not only because of the wrath, but also because of the conscience, 6for because of this also pay ye tribute; for servants of God they are, on this very thing attending continually.
7 Render, therefore, to all their dues; to whom tribute, the tribute; to whom custom, the custom; to whom fear, the fear; to whom honour, the honour. 8To no one owe anything, except to love one another; for he who is loving the other—law he hath fulfilled,

1 Peter 2:18–23 (YLT): The domestics! be subjecting yourselves in all fear to the masters, not only to the good and gentle, but also to the cross; 19for this is gracious, if because of conscience toward God any one doth endure sorrows, suffering unrighteously; 20for what renown is it, if sinning and being buffeted, ye do endure it? but if, doing good and suffering for it, ye do endure, this is gracious with God, 21for to this ye were called, because Christ also did suffer for you, leaving to you an example, that ye may follow his steps, 22who did not commit sin, nor was guile found in his mouth, 23who being reviled—was not reviling again, suffering—was not threatening, and was committing himself to Him who is judging righteously,
committing himself to His who is judging righteously” Psalm 31:4-6 Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength. [5] Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth. [6] I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the Lord.

1 Timothy 6:13–15 (YLT): 3 I charge thee, before God, who is making all things alive, and of Christ Jesus, who did testify before Pontius Pilate the right profession, 14that thou keep the command unspotted, unblameable, till the manifestation of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15which in His own times He shall shew—the blessed and only potentate, the King of the kings and Lord of the lords,

even you (unless I have misunderstood you in the past) urge submitting to the laws of this land in service to a greater land (being Christ). “Meekly and humbling complaint” ...was He “meekly and humbling” a witness? “for he who is loving the other—law he hath fulfilled”...as the example when charged and sentenced with “guilty of death”. So confused...Are you suggesting bucking the laws in place and demanding we have it our way (like many other nonbelievers but lovers of their own pleasures are saying, in they refuse to give up their lives for the common good of their neighbors not getting sick)? “for he who is loving the other—law he hath fulfilled” ...Are we then going to not acknowledge any of the above passages? Yet say we are law keepers of the Highest command to love?

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

agree.

The Pope is not "THE" Antichrist

maybe a part of the Antichrist and that spirit of antichrist, but being only one of MANY taken high seats. Maybe more of an reflection of countless antichrist where even Paul said that spirit was already coming in the churches planted. (Wolves in sheep’s clothing). Devouring the flock.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember that Hegelian dialectic... Create sufficient friction between two opposing forces until all involved are willing to accept and welcome a compromise solution. The pain of disunity becomes more unbearable than the pain of unity. Thesis versus antithesis... And the world welcomes synthesis.
I think you are too focused on what you think will happen in the future that you may not be seeing what is already beginning to happen.
  • Migration restrictions
  • Population control
  • Euthanasia
  • Climate change agenda
You mention a global currency. It's already being talked about, and it has nothing to do with the Pope.

For years, both China and Russia have been buying gold and stockpiling it. (I don't have links to news stories at my fingertips now, but I can find some if anyone is interested.) The amount of gold they own between the two of them is astonishing.

You talked about Hegelian dialectic. Well, there's more than one way to go about things. Sometimes you don't need to create a crisis yourself. Sometimes you wait until other parties enter a crisis and then you take advantage of it. As one guy from Chicago put it, "Never let a crisis go to waste." The starting point here is the gold. Russia and China have it. It seems they may have been waiting for an opportunity to exercise some clout. If there was a plot, its implementation started with the Covid-19 virus slowing down oil consumption. Travel is down, the demand for oil is down. At first glance, you might think this would be good news for the airline industry since fuel prices would be lower. You might think it would be good for drives since the price of gasoline will go down. Those are minor pluses. There are negatives too.

China was "turning back" ships from the Middle East with oil. They didn't need any more oil. OPEC met and decided to cut back production in an effort to stabilize the price of oil. For some time now, Russia, not part of OPEC itself, had been agreeing with their policies. This time however Russia rebelled and said they would deliberately lower the price of oil. This put extreme pressure on Saudi Arabia. If they kept their price high, they'd sell next to nothing. Russia would gain new customers. It was a new form of economic war more or less, with both sides playing chicken.

Saudi Arabia can produce oil very cheaply, a lot cheaper than Russia can I believe; but Saudi Arabia also spends wildly in an effort to keep its citizens from rebelling and to support its huge royal family. Both countries had a lot of cash reserves, so both could weather a spell of losing money; but Saudi Arabia needs a much higher price per barrel than Russia to break even. Thus they could easily deplete their cash reserves before Russia.

So far, the American government seems to be looking at other companies woes first. Rest assured however if the price remains low, there is no incentive to American oil companies to keep producing much let alone drilling new wells. Thus Trump's efforts to make the US energy independent are being undermined. If that sounds serious, consider how much more serious it could be for Saudi Arabia. Their entire economy could collapse. Up to now, Trump has tried to stay on friendly with both Russia and Saudi Arabia. After this declaration of economic war by Putin, I can't see Trump even trying to be friendly with him.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Next look at the stock markets around the world. It is pointless for me to say many stocks were overpriced as a result of lax government policy; and people could argue about that too, but what is certain is that the world is now highly uncertain about the future. It was time for Putin and Xi and apply the maxim, "Never let a crisis go to waste." They are now openly discussing the roll out of a gold-backed currency to replace the US Dollar as the global currency. I read the Russian media at times. I read it with care, of course, to separate facts from spin. A propaganda site is not effective if it prints outright lies. Much (if not most) of the time, the "facts" published are indeed facts. There may be other facts left unreported, but you know how that goes. The "liberal" media are not apt to print as many negative stories about Democrats as about Republicans; and the "conservative" media are apt to print more negative stories about Democrats than about Republicans. Sure much of it can be said to be true -- but you need to be careful you're not getting half the story and taking it for the whole story. Thus when the Russian website RT talks about rolling out a gold-based currency, it's safe to believe there's an element of truth in it. What they won't be discussing is how the US and the EU may be planning to counter it. RT may not know that -- it might be classified information. I hope Secretary Mnuchin has some plans up his sleeve. I assume he does. Here's the link to that story:

Russia-China real gold standard means end of US dollar dominance

The BRICS are considering an internal gold trading platform, according to Russian officials. When this happens, the global economy will be significantly reshaped, and the West will lose dominance, predicts a precious metal expert.

In 2016, 24,338 tons of physical gold were traded, which was 43 percent more than in 2015, according to Claudio Grass, of Precious Metal Advisory Switzerland.

“We have to put the BRICS initiative into a broader context. It is just part of a geopolitical tectonic shift which started decades ago. We have seen a constant outflow of physical gold from the West to the East. At the same time, the West has lost the economic war, and as a consequence, the focus now turns to the financial system. China dominates the world economy and has displaced the US as the world’s most formidable economic powerhouse,” he told RT.

“As Beijing and Moscow understand that America used the dollar to control the world, by implementing a new kind of ‘Gold standard 2.0’ they want to distance themselves from this control. Furthermore, the vast majority of the people in Asia sees gold as superior, or ‘real’ money, something the West has forgotten, because of all the paper wealth (credit) they have accumulated,” said Grass.

The expert notes the BRICS countries account for 40 percent of the world’s population and around 23 percent of the world’s domestic product.

"In combination with the announcement of pricing oil in yuan, using a gold-backed futures contract in Shanghai, the establishment of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank and the New Development Bank, China is setting up an alternative to the post-Bretton Woods establishment. This is certainly a game changer,” said Grass.

The level of trust between BRICS countries can help them establish intragroup gold trading, which would be 100 percent physically backed.

“This will present a viable challenger that could over time lead to a break up of the current system since the West will likely still trade paper gold in the meantime,” Grass said.

According to London gold clearing statistics for 2016, the total trading volume in the London Over-the-Counter (OTC) gold market is estimated at the equivalent of 1.5 million tons of gold. The volume of 100oz gold futures on New York's COMEX reached 57.5 million contracts during 2016 or 179,000 tonnes of gold, the analyst notes.

“If we now take into consideration that only approximately 180,000 tons of gold have actually been mined up to today the scam is just gigantic and obviously unsustainable. The paper scams in London and New York will either blow up when the paper price of gold drops to zero or when just a fraction of investors insists upon receiving physical gold in return,” Grass said.

The expert believes that with paper gold trading, the established gold exchanges could cease to exist sooner or later.

“They will likely become obsolete and lose their importance over time. Although one cannot predict exactly how fast this will happen, the trend is clear: OTC and COMEX are working toward their own destruction,” he said.

“It will definitely lead to higher prices for physical gold. Imagine if you could buy on COMEX and OTC gold at a much lower price and still have the option to sell it in Asia for a much higher price; this would kill the old paper scams immediately. Therefore, I would guess that both could come up with new restrictions that only cash settlements will be allowed to avoid this. We know for example that even today 99.96 percent of COMEX gold futures are settled in cash,” Grass wrote.

The analyst recollected the Heartland Theory of Halford Mackinder, a British geostrategist at the beginning of the 20th century who influenced the likes of Kissinger and Brzezinski. Following the theory, we will soon face a war between physical gold and the US dollar.

“As per my understanding, we are moving into the final phase, the battle between currencies – one that will be backed by a hard asset which was real money since time immemorial until 1971 and the other one, backed by promises that future generations will pay through debt, inflation and ever-rising taxation,” he said.

“I would like to conclude with a final thought from my friend Jayant Bandari: the combination of negative yields, massive political risks around the world, and any attempt to move away from traditional currencies will be positive for gold and will take it to the next level. Investing is very much linked with geopolitics - once you understand the big picture, it becomes apparent what you should invest in,” Grass told RT.

There are other associated things going on as well, but this post is long enough.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What do you expect them to do if not “meekly and humbly compliant” ?
Romans 13:1–9 (YLT): Let every soul to the higher authorities be subject, for there is no authority except from God, and the authorities existing are appointed by God, 2so that he who is setting himself against the authority, against God’s ordinance hath resisted; and those resisting, to themselves shall receive judgment. 3For those ruling are not a terror to the good works, but to the evil; and dost thou wish not to be afraid of the authority? that which is good be doing, and thou shalt have praise from it, 4for of God it is a ministrant to thee for good; and if that which is evil thou mayest do, be fearing, for not in vain doth it bear the sword; for of God it is a ministrant, an avenger for wrath to him who is doing that which is evil. 5Wherefore it is necessary to be subject, not only because of the wrath, but also because of the conscience, 6for because of this also pay ye tribute; for servants of God they are, on this very thing attending continually.
7 Render, therefore, to all their dues; to whom tribute, the tribute; to whom custom, the custom; to whom fear, the fear; to whom honour, the honour. 8To no one owe anything, except to love one another; for he who is loving the other—law he hath fulfilled,

1 Peter 2:18–23 (YLT): The domestics! be subjecting yourselves in all fear to the masters, not only to the good and gentle, but also to the cross; 19for this is gracious, if because of conscience toward God any one doth endure sorrows, suffering unrighteously; 20for what renown is it, if sinning and being buffeted, ye do endure it? but if, doing good and suffering for it, ye do endure, this is gracious with God, 21for to this ye were called, because Christ also did suffer for you, leaving to you an example, that ye may follow his steps, 22who did not commit sin, nor was guile found in his mouth, 23who being reviled—was not reviling again, suffering—was not threatening, and was committing himself to Him who is judging righteously,
committing himself to His who is judging righteously” Psalm 31:4-6 Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength. [5] Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth. [6] I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the Lord.

1 Timothy 6:13–15 (YLT): 3 I charge thee, before God, who is making all things alive, and of Christ Jesus, who did testify before Pontius Pilate the right profession, 14that thou keep the command unspotted, unblameable, till the manifestation of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15which in His own times He shall shew—the blessed and only potentate, the King of the kings and Lord of the lords,

even you (unless I have misunderstood you in the past) urge submitting to the laws of this land in service to a greater land (being Christ). “Meekly and humbling complaint” ...was He “meekly and humbling” a witness? “for he who is loving the other—law he hath fulfilled”...as the example when charged and sentenced with “guilty of death”. So confused...Are you suggesting bucking the laws in place and demanding we have it our way (like many other nonbelievers but lovers of their own pleasures are saying, in they refuse to give up their lives for the common good of their neighbors not getting sick)? “for he who is loving the other—law he hath fulfilled” ...Are we then going to not acknowledge any of the above passages? Yet say we are law keepers of the Highest command to love?
I am not suggesting rebellion. Certainly not in the name of Christ. I agree with the above verses... It is only common sense to take precautions, and even if we do believe the reaction from governments, the media, and the public is way over the top, not to comply with directives makes one look stupid and selfish.
That said, can you not see how the world is being conditioned to obey without objection? Sure, the causes (9/11, covid 19, terrorism) seem reasonable. But how many of them have been deliberately planted in order to condition mankind to be submissive? Did you know that the modem American education system came from Austria? Did you know that the Austria education system of the early to mid 19th century which was brought to America by the Rockefellers, was designed specifically to make the population more subservient and compliant I'm the wake of war? Previously Austria had been ploughed under by opposing forces and they had had enough. So they changed their form of education to create a people who in warfare would respond without question, and over without argument. Now imagine what that would accomplish in a society without the threat of war? Or at least, without realising they were at war? Look at the current young generation in America. What generation before then we're so willing and so susceptible to believing everything they read and great from the media, without questioning, without investigating the sources, without challenging what they are presented with? Oh, by the way. Who designed the Austria education system in the beginning? The Catholic Church through the Jesuits. Their teachings and form of education was used as the original model.

So, the point? We are fast approaching a time of trouble where a single world religion will establish religious laws that directly impinge on how and who we worship. This will be accomplished by way of deception... There will, like the current crisis, be logical and reasonable cause for doing such a thing, and what do you think will be result?
KJV Revelation 13
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
The vast majority of mankind will welcome the new order with open arms... Because they have been conditioned to meekly "submit to government authorities".

Reactions: Pisteuo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Did The Virus Originate in the US?
How can that be possible when people are now talking about the "Kung Flu" (or should we say Kung Flew?). :cool:

In any event, China has planted its agents in the West for a very long time (as has Russia). Their primary job is to steal technology and spread disinformation.

And we should not be surprised if China has also been secretly paying the MSM to spread disinformation, create discord, and attack Trump mercilessly. They have definitely bought off many American and Western politicians, since that is their modus operandi.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How can that be possible when people are now talking about the "Kung Flu" (or should we say Kung Flew?). :cool:

In any event, China has planted its agents in the West for a very long time (as has Russia). Their primary job is to steal technology and spread disinformation.

And we should not be surprised if China has also been secretly paying the MSM to spread disinformation, create discord, and attack Trump mercilessly. They have definitely bought off many American and Western politicians, since that is their modus operandi.
I have no doubt as to your suggestions of Chinese perfidy in international relations. The Pacific islands, Australia and New Zealand have been seeing a lot of that over the years. Nevertheless, don't be so quick to shut your eyes to the possibilities of the scientific connection to the US. I am no scientist, but the writer of the article, which I downloaded I think from a libertarian (not liberal) site in the US, is a scientist and he quoted scientific sources.
The European strain of covid 19 comes from a different genetic root than the Chinese strain. Evidence suggests that neither are the root, but branches of a root only to be found in the US. And this has nothing to do with finding criticism against Trump.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You mention a global currency. It's already being talked about
It has been talked about for most of my Christian Life... And planned for by the powers that be since Babel.

and it has nothing to do with the Pope.
Don't be so sure that the Vatican has no involvement or part to play in this. The relationship between the Rothschilds and the Vatican is very tight.

I think you are too focused on what you think will happen in the future that you may not be seeing what is already beginning to happen.
My entire worldview is based on what I see before me and how it harmonizes with prophecy. Tomorrow is merely the inevitable conclusion to what is going on today. History repeats... There is nothing new under the sun.