Covid-19 Vaccines: have you had a jab?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you had at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No, I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, I don't want the vaccine

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the things I have observed over the years that I have been here is the reality that it is only if you don’t agree with a certain stand or view that you perhaps notice the digs , condescending and arrogant attitudes within posts. @Ziggy, at this present time you are in agreement with most of those who dish this out , so you probably are not impacted by the words and attitudes. At the moment it’s linked to vaccines and the conspiracies……Indirectly i have been labelled, blind, lacking in common sense, stupid, unchristian, not walking with the Lord….. when I come on to the forum there is an air of condemnation ( not conviction ) with many threads, so for me and others it can be a toxic environment. It is presumed that I don’t pray, stand up for things, seek the Lord, ect , all because I got the vaccine………the digs can be very subtle , not personal but generally said to anyone who is not in agreement, but it is still heard.

I guess I feel a burden about it because I care about those who are impacted in a negative way ……because I know how it impacts me on a personal level. I have been a Christian for over 35 years so it doesn’t rock my faith, but I constantly feel judged and that is not a nice thing to feel xx

Rita
Somebody used to call me Soggy.. LOL
I see them and I hear them. Directed at me and at others.

This pandemic is toxic. No matter how you look at it or what side your on, it's purpose is to divide us.
This is a spiritual plague that has been unleashed on us all.
And the media is pushing the division. People listen to the media and are pushed one way or the other.
I don't know if the "jab" is good or bad, I just know that the evidence of it causing harm to people is gaining momentum every day.
I call it the "jab" because it is not a legitimate vaccine. That's a fact.

I believe the reason why most people are being critical of those who recieve it are two-fold.
One is a deep concern that if one takes it they may have bad results. No one wants to see anyone fall victim to a cure that does more harm than good.
The other is a deep concern that we are being led into that great deception written of in the bible. That this pandemic is created to cause fear in people for the purpose of coming under that beast system also written of in the bible.

So there is a carnal as well as spiritual concern you are "being attacked" with.
Although I don't believe it is meant to be an "attack" , it's the way your receiving the message.

Personally, I have concern for those who do and don't partake in this whole pandemic thing.
It's dangerous either way. I believe something was released and caused many deaths. I also believe those that released it are the same people pushing the jab.
I don't trust it. It's not because my faith is weak or strong. I don't trust the governments or the media pushing it.
Now there are some people that have no choice really. Their families or their economic, medical, situation outweighs the actual propaganda.
what I mean is, even if you know the thing is a lie, in order to make it to tomorrow you need to have it.
For your sake, your families sake.
You could look at it as someone laying their life on the line for their families sake.

But if you have faith and you believe that nothing in this world has power over you, even death itself,
then whether you take this or not, your faith will save you.

Just be aware that they are rolling this out not for your sake or your families sake. They are rolling it out as a means of controlling the populations.
You can't fly, you can't keep your job, go to school, eat in restaurants...
and yet they are having parties and gatherings unmasked, no social distancing..
It's hypocrisy in all it's glory.

Maybe taking it personally is a good thing..
We care about you and worry about you.
What we need to do is trust in your faith.

Still, this forum is the best I've found. You have your good and bad in all of them.
But for the most part, this one is the most sincere.

God Bless you Rita
BIG HUGS

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the things I have observed over the years that I have been here is the reality that it is only if you don’t agree with a certain stand or view that you perhaps notice the digs , condescending and arrogant attitudes within posts. @Ziggy, at this present time you are in agreement with most of those who dish this out , so you probably are not impacted by the words and attitudes. At the moment it’s linked to vaccines and the conspiracies……Indirectly i have been labelled, blind, lacking in common sense, stupid, unchristian, not walking with the Lord….. when I come on to the forum there is an air of condemnation ( not conviction ) with many threads, so for me and others it can be a toxic environment. It is presumed that I don’t pray, stand up for things, seek the Lord, ect , all because I got the vaccine………the digs can be very subtle , not personal but generally said to anyone who is not in agreement, but it is still heard.

I guess I feel a burden about it because I care about those who are impacted in a negative way ……because I know how it impacts me on a personal level. I have been a Christian for over 35 years so it doesn’t rock my faith, but I constantly feel judged and that is not a nice thing to feel xx

Rita

There are those on both sides who judge and there are those on both sides who don’t judge.
Some on one side say (directly or indirectly) you got the jab?? Good luck with that when the long term effects start showing up!
Some on the other side say (directly or indirectly) you didn’t get the jab?? I don’t understand how you can be so uncaring of others!

Then there are some on both sides who say, it’s okay, follow your own conscience and keep trusting God.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't take the jab because I believe that, even though there is a virus, it has been modified by the communist Chinese party and is part of a coordinated plan to take over the world by people who, some knowingly and some unknowingly, are led by fallen angles and other evil spirits. I believe there are also hybrid beings, not designed by God, involved.
I believe it is also possible that there is a plan to cull most of the earth's population by world powers, and that this pandemic/vaccine is part of it. If I didn't believe in God, this would actually be, in the long term, a sane plan that would save mankind from extinction.
A possible scenario is that one will need a vaccine card to buy and sell. This will be seen as justified, because it will force all to be vaccinated, for the good of all. As I earlier speculated, a black market is developing for fake vac cards.
This will justify a personal mark, tattoo, or chip placed in a person's body, in a place that is easily scannable. In order to tighten up the system further, cash will be done away with. This will also stop further transmission of Covid and other viruses, and will save time and money.
Anyone not in the system will be easily identified.
This is how I view things. I have no need to attack those who get the jab, though my challenge is not to retaliate against snide remarks I get regarding my views on this subject.
In the past, I was hospitalized due to severe and ongoing vomiting which appears to have been caused by a disease I have, that being Lupus. When all else failed, I was prescribed, a medication called, "Stematil."
While hospitalized on 2 later occasions, I overheard nurses talking about potential risks associated with Stemetil use. I later, during 2 different appointments, queried my doctor about these risks. He assured me that, although there were risks, there was a higher likelihood that I'd get hit by lightning.
In hindsight, I see that God was warning me not to take the drug, but I listened to my doctor, whom everyone knows is a genius.
I ended up in a coma for 4 days. When I awoke, I was in ICU, in agony, and paralyzed. It took months to get past it, though I have never fully recovered.
I think the same check is happening with me regarding taking the jab.
A favorite saying of mine is, "You may disagree with me, but I'll defend your right to disagree with me."

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There are those on both sides who judge and there are those on both sides who don’t judge.
Some on one side say (directly or indirectly) you got the jab?? Good luck with that when the long term effects start showing up!
Some on the other side say (directly or indirectly) you didn’t get the jab?? I don’t understand how you can be so uncaring of others!

Then there are some on both sides who say, it’s okay, follow your own conscience and keep trusting God.
Very true, and a good and valid point. Personally it’s the latter option that I believe to be the right approach xx

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"We disagree on this subject, so let's agree to disagree, without being disagreeable," seems the appropriate response, though I seldom hear it verbalized.
So if I don't get the shot, I'm stupid, ugly, and my mother dresses me funny.
One of the enemy's main objectives is to divide us, and from what I can see, He is being very successful.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"We disagree on this subject, so let's agree to disagree, without being disagreeable," seems the appropriate response, though I seldom hear it verbalized.
One of the enemy's main objectives is to divide us, and from what I can see, He is being very successful.
only if we allow ourselves to be divided.
He has NO Power over us, except what we give him.
Amen?
HUGS

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't take the jab because I believe that, even though there is a virus, it has been modified by the communist Chinese party and is part of a coordinated plan to take over the world by people who, some knowingly and some unknowingly, are led by fallen angles and other evil spirits. I believe there are also hybrid beings, not designed by God, involved.
I believe it is also possible that there is a plan to cull most of the earth's population by world powers, and that this pandemic/vaccine is part of it. If I didn't believe in God, this would actually be, in the long term, a sane plan that would save mankind from extinction.
A possible scenario is that one will need a vaccine card to buy and sell. This will be seen as justified, because it will force all to be vaccinated, for the good of all. As I earlier speculated, a black market is developing for fake vac cards.
This will justify a personal mark, tattoo, or chip placed in a person's body, in a place that is easily scannable. In order to tighten up the system further, cash will be done away with. This will also stop further transmission of Covid and other viruses, and will save time and money.
Anyone not in the system will be easily identified.
This is how I view things. I have no need to attack those who get the jab, though my challenge is not to retaliate against snide remarks I get regarding my views on this subject.
In the past, I was hospitalized due to severe and ongoing vomiting which appears to have been caused by a disease I have, that being Lupus. When all else failed, I was prescribed, a medication called, "Stematil."
While hospitalized on 2 later occasions, I overheard nurses talking about potential risks associated with Stemetil use. I later, during 2 different appointments, queried my doctor about these risks. He assured me that, although there were risks, there was a higher likelihood that I'd get hit by lightning.
In hindsight, I see that God was warning me not to take the drug, but I listened to my doctor, whom everyone knows is a genius.
I ended up in a coma for 4 days. When I awoke, I was in ICU, in agony, and paralyzed. It took months to get past it, though I have never fully recovered.
I think the same check is happening with me regarding taking the jab.
A favorite saying of mine is, "You may disagree with me, but I'll defend your right to disagree with me."
I’m hearing you on a lot of that and agreeing with a lot of it. And I think you do pretty well ignoring snide remarks and just giving your own thoughts.
From the beginning I had just a hinky feeling about being injected with mRNA “software” that instructs my dna on what to produce. It just called to mind the story from before the flood and the nephilim. Also called to mind all the glitches and patches of computer software and I saw a potential mess at some point.
I have no problem with being thought insane, selfish, or any other thing men might think of me because I got a hinky feeling about it all. Even when I’ve been raged at, it doesn’t bother me or make me want to rage back at the person.

I have had to take antibiotics recently for an infection under my tooth. I sometimes take an aleve if I have a raging headache. No hinky feeling there.

My hinky feeling has not left me but rather grows more firm as I see things progressing as I had wondered if they might, like a push going on all over the world in various places to not let men buy or sell. I’m pretty sure the scanning of phones and being prohibited from even entering a grocery store for buying food will spread. I’m pretty sure basic healthcare will be denied me at some point. And I can’t explain to you why I’m still not scared other than to just say I trust God.

My hinky feeling is not political. I would have it no matter who was president or not president.

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You would have to show proof regarding being ugly and dressed funny, as to the stupid part well seldom have I met a stupid person that actually knew they were stupid , they are usually so stupid that they have no understanding regarding the matter !! Lol

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I’m hearing you on a lot of that and agreeing with a lot of it. And I think you do pretty well ignoring snide remarks and just giving your own thoughts.
From the beginning I had just a hinky feeling about being injected with mRNA “software” that instructs my dna on what to produce. It just called to mind the story from before the flood and the nephilim. Also called to mind all the glitches and patches of computer software and I saw a potential mess at some point.
I have no problem with being thought insane, selfish, or any other thing men might think of me because I got a hinky feeling about it all.

I have had to take antibiotics recently for an infection under my tooth. I sometimes take an aleve if I have a raging headache. No hinky feeling there.
A "hinky" feeling! That one's a keeper. I have emotional responses to what I may perceive as unwarranted criticisms, like anyone else. And like most, I try to keep my tongue in check; like I said, try.
What bothers me about the whole situation, is how the thumbscrew effect is not talked about a lot. The powers-that-be know exactly what they are doing. They know that if they clamp down too much, too fast, that people will revolt. And they don't want that, at least not until they feel enough people are onside with them.
I now can go to the grocery store and pharmacy, and that's about it. Which is all I do, anyway. But it won't stop there. At one point, I won't be able to go outside. I've been watching their insidious plan slowly unfold for many years. 8 to be exact.
Those behind it all, and those in denial call people like me conspiracy theorists. That's how they operate. They're not a mystery to me. I know who they are and apparently, they know who I am. Thanks to computers and unpaid informants, many of whom believe they are doing God a favor! They know who does and doesn't get the jab, and they keep track of it.
As I like to say, "The thing with a piece of meat is that it only goes through the grinder once."
And then, "No more death, no more mourning, no more crying...or pain!"
And no more stupid computers! I hate the internet! But what are you gonna do, talk to the wall? Lol

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More than 38,000 people die every year in crashes on U.S. roadways. The U.S. traffic fatality rate is 12.4 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants. An additional 4.4 million are injured seriously enough to require medical attention. Road crashes are the leading cause of death in the U.S. for people aged 1-54.

• In 2020, an estimated 1,806,590 new cases of cancer will be diagnosed in the United States and 606,520 people will die from the disease.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You would have to show proof regarding being ugly and dressed funny, as to the stupid part well seldom have I met a stupid person that actually knew they were stupid , they are usually so stupid that they have no understanding regarding the matter !! Lol
I learned long ago not to trust the "geniuses," as my own worst enemy can be my own carnal, natural mind.
Humanism: any thought or idea originating in the human mind.
The (mature) sons (and daughters) of God are led by the Spirit of God. Romans 8:14 (my paraphrase)

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have emotional responses to what I may perceive as unwarranted criticisms, like anyone else.

I used to also. I just don’t really bother with what people think about me any more. I don’t try to please men. I mean, my mother still thinks I can’t do anything right or well enough. I just let her have her thoughts of me and…don’t let it bother me. She’s entitled to her opinion of me.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I used to also. I just don’t really bother with what people think about me any more. I don’t try to please men. I mean, my mother still thinks I can’t do anything right or well enough. I just let her have her thoughts of me and…don’t let it bother me. She’s entitled to her opinion of me.
I once had an assistant pastor "prophesy" something to me that I knew wasn't of the Lord. I told her that she was entitled to her opinion, however insignificant it was! It took many years, but I eventually apologized to her for the time I was disrespectful towards her position when I once disagreed with her. I'm sure she realized what I didn't say.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Back to reality... This is what its all about... The equivalent of a bad flu

View attachment 17614
You know a thought just occurred to me Cristo, we have flu vaccinations every year because flu can kill people, so even if the figures you quote are as you say, it isn’t really an argument against being vaccinated. When flu first came around it killed people that’s why they developed the vaccine , the common cold has wiped out whole civilisations in the past.
Just a thought x

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rita
Over the many years on this forum and the other forums where we have both been, I have greatly appreciate the Spirit of your posts. Thank you for being a good sister in Christ!

Reactions: Truman

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You know a thought just occurred to me Cristo, we have flu vaccinations every year because flu can kill people, so even if the figures you quote are as you say, it isn’t really an argument against being vaccinated. When flu first came around it killed people that’s why they developed the vaccine , the common cold has wiped out whole civilisations in the past.
Just a thought x

It an argument against the new normal of fear and lockdowns and masks and quarantine and all the rest of those stupid restrictions
There are plenty other arguments against the experimental injection.
Especially forced experimental injections

bandicam 2021-09-25 01-06-46-870.jpg

Im 43 Rita... Now tell me why in the bloody hell am i being forced to take such an experimental needle??? Tell me
If these stupid syringes really work then why is covid still around???
Why should we be sacrificing our lives and locking down???
Why the quarantines???
Why the testing???
Why all of this BS???
Why the lockdown suicides???
Why the injection side effects and deaths???
What is the justification for all of this garbage???
I can keep going mate its all a load of bull crap

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It an argument against the new normal of fear and lockdowns and masks and quarantine and all the rest of those stupid restrictions
There are plenty other arguments against the experimental injection.
Especially forced experimental injections

View attachment 17618

Im 43 Rita... Now tell me why in the bloody hell am i being forced to take such an experimental needle??? Tell me
I didn’t say I agree with what you are being forced to do Cristo I was just making a point in general about the vaccines, not the mandating of them.
I have relayed a number of times that I do not agree with the mandates. This thread is about whether or not people are getting the vaccines ,not about mandates, lockdowns ect.
Rita