Covid-19 Vaccines: have you had a jab?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you had at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No, I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, I don't want the vaccine

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When flu first came around it killed people that’s why they developed the vaccine
And the truth of the matter is that the flu vaccine worked only about 40% of the time, and also had adverse effects on the elderly, killing some. How come the flu has now disappeared from America? How come vaccine deaths are being attributed to COVID-19? How come vaccine "breakthrough" deaths are not even being reported by CDC? Does that not prove that a scam was perpetrated and continues to be perpetrated?

My wife and I never took any flu shots, and remained healthy through every flu season. And we will DEFINITELY NOT take these bogus lethal and harmful experimental injections which are causing very serious adverse effects and also killing people. This is not only a scam but a criminal conspiracy. No government has the right to force these vaccinations, since there is no pandemic. The death rate from coronavirus is 0.1% or less.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I didn’t say I agree with what you are being forced to do Cristo I was just making a point in general about the vaccines, not the mandating of them.
I have relayed a number of times that I do not agree with the mandates. This thread is about whether or not people are getting the vaccines ,not about mandates, lockdowns ect.
Rita

I wasn't making an argument against needles...
I didn't say u agreed with mandates either...
Im just supplying the facts...

bandicam 2021-09-25 01-06-46-870.jpg

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The point of the table is this whole thing is a bunch of hog wash based on nothing
This bull crap is why our lives have been ruined

bandicam 2021-09-25 01-06-46-870.jpg

Not my problem if people are triggered by the facts...
There is no pandemic
There is no deadly virus
Its all a massive ruse

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I can't stand the people still drinking the cool aid and cheering on all of this cow manure
Im going back to bed

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's NOT a vaccine.

They keep calling it that but it's NOT.

A true vaccine has the culprit in it. You get injected and your immune system learns to kill it.
This jab is NO vaccine. It is totally manmade and it tells your immune system how to act in the event you come in contact with this culprit.
Like a computer program.. they download it into your DNA and let's find out what happens.

Well so far it hasn't stopped the covid. You can still give and recieve it. So that didn't work.
Maybe another shot will fix it? umm nope, now we have dalta..
try again, how about a booster?
Even the CDC is rocking back and forth on a decision whether it's safe or not.

How many times you have to get jabbed with this whatever it is, until it screws up your entire immune system?

I don't want to find out.
That's me

Hugs

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Perhaps "they" will realize things are not going as planned and will drop it, causing it to appear as though it was only ever a virus and all the conspiracy people are out-to-lunch! Until the next time....wuah-hah-hah!
Then I'll be given the most important thing in the multi-verse...I'll be proven, "RIGHT!!!"
Then I'll be king and women will have to peel grapes for me! Lol

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When I said right, I mean that there will be a lapse in the anti-Christ's plan and life will return to semi-normal for awhile.
I could be wrong.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1. This audit (and many others) should have been ordered by the Supreme Court back in January under the strict supervision of the US Marshal Service.

2. All decisions regarding the outcome of the presidential election should have been put on hold indefinitely. Every state needed to be forensically audited.

3. President Donald Trump should have remained in office all through 2021.

4. All the audits would have clearly confirmed AN UNPRECEDENTED PRESIDENTIAL COUP AND MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD. Which would mean that Obama, Clinton, Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, et al would have all been behind bars by now. And the disastrous consequences of having Biden in the WH would have been avoided.

Reactions: Ziggy and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Many people are too irresponsible to pay enough attention to what's going on in the world. Many people believe what the media tells them. Many were offended when Trump said that the church was responsible for the condition of the country and voted for Biden. Many people are too afraid to stand up for what they believe in. And many other things. They all add up and now we have the mess we have. The anti-Christ had to come along sooner or later. Oh well, this life is only temporary, anyways. No big deal!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And the truth of the matter is that the flu vaccine worked only about 40% of the time, and also had adverse effects on the elderly, killing some. How come the flu has now disappeared from America? How come vaccine deaths are being attributed to COVID-19? How come vaccine "breakthrough" deaths are not even being reported by CDC? Does that not prove that a scam was perpetrated and continues to be perpetrated?

My wife and I never took any flu shots, and remained healthy through every flu season. And we will DEFINITELY NOT take these bogus lethal and harmful experimental injections which are causing very serious adverse effects and also killing people. This is not only a scam but a criminal conspiracy. No government has the right to force these vaccinations, since there is no pandemic. The death rate from coronavirus is 0.1% or less.
The majority of people are happy to accept the Governments dictate to them to get a experimental Drug and force it on all ?

Well what is next ? you want to join the Army ? No ? well too bad the if the Government just says yo dawg you are all conscripted regardless of age etc etc, as that is called discrimination, you can not discriminate ? discrimination is banned ! remember you lost your rights to discriminate ?

Covid does not discriminate !

And god said tho shall not discriminate ? Now where does it say that in the Bible ? is it the 1st Commandment ? well it looks like it must be nowadays with all the Media hype and regulations forced over the people nowadays.

So one can not call the Covid Jab out for what it truly is at all because that comes under discrimination, you can not discriminate in 2021 ?
You are discriminating against the Jab and you have no rights to, that's what the VIC Premier is demanding. you have no rights to question the Government !
Dictator Dan owns you all ! you get the Jab or else, you become an enemy of the State ! Now the VIC Premier has to be Sacked by the State VIC Governor General because such is un constitutional in fact.

We are all loosing our rights, You can not protest about the VIC Gov abortion laws of letting abortion of healthy baby's up to 9month old being left to die :mad: if that's not Satanic :eek: but I can not discriminate on the issue, it's the Law now, we lost that right.

Discrimination is not Prejudice, Prejudice is prejudice ! prejudice is about one making a pre judge stupid un informed opinion on something.
To Discriminate is about discernment.

But why have the powers that be played on the word Discriminate over the years to bastardise it's true meaning.

The Majority of People demand that it means Prejudice nowadays, but that is just another deception in fact, a creation of the Satanist PC Social Marxist propaganda brainwashing. it's all about strangling freedom of speech and let big brother dominate over you all with lies, so you can all become equal nothings slaves to be dominated over like trash.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Par for the course. I started seeing this stuff in June, 2016 when I started watching the primaries.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn’t say I agree with what you are being forced to do Cristo I was just making a point in general about the vaccines, not the mandating of them.
I have relayed a number of times that I do not agree with the mandates. This thread is about whether or not people are getting the vaccines ,not about mandates, lockdowns ect.
Rita

Well…if people are losing their jobs because of refusal to get the vaccine, mandates are necessarily tied to any discussion about vaccines. In my opinion.

Reactions: Truman

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't understand her sometimes so i just let it go... LoL... Try and keep the peace

I watched a video of this guy on the streets in America somewhere...
He was trying to get people to sign a petition to put anti vaxers in prison...
I was amazed at how many people he got to sign it

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is totally manmade and it tells your immune system how to act in the event you come in contact with this culprit.

I don’t know if this is strictly accurate…the shot tells your dna what to produce…
An actual vaccine, with inactivated virus - THATS what would tell your immune system how to act.
I could be wrong on that though(in fact, yes, I’ve been wrong on what I’ve been saying on mRNA instructing dna - I had it backwards, forgive me, I had a fair amount of biology but not enough) because it is your own dna that sends out mRNA to your cells with instructions on making proteins. So…this jab could be going directly to your cells (in fact, I think that might be more accurate), which means your dna is being bypassed altogether.

But here’s a scary thing. The jab is instructions to your cells to make a certain protein,that’s what mRNA is, it’s a recipe on how to make a specific protein but…they still don’t know why proteins sometimes start folding wrong, creating nasty diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, to name only two. Now if you don’t know what sometimes causes proteins to misfiold or to go on a folding and refolding frenzy, can you see the problem? Your recipe may be missing something that prevents that from happening for all you know.
They have some game you can play on the internet. It was put out years and years ago, at least over a decade ago. The purpose of the game is to collect data to try to figure out why proteins fold wrongly sometimes. They don’t know why.

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And, I mean…who knows if your dna is maybe saying,
“….??! I didn’t give that recipe…and what’s THAT protein??”

lve thought, for many years, given my biology classes in college, that if the bloodline were to again be corrupted as with the nephilim, (as it was in the days of Noah prophecy)that it would be done medically/scientifically the second time.

Reactions: Ziggy

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
lve thought, for many years, given my biology classes in college, that if the bloodline were to again be corrupted as with the nephilim, (as it was in the days of Noah prophecy)that it would be done medically/scientifically the second time

Hmmmm, interesting thought with the Nephilim

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah. And a weird verse about men seeking to die but not being able to. What’s THAT about??

Reactions: Ziggy