Covid-19 Vaccines: have you had a jab?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you had at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No, I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, I don't want the vaccine

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

When I first read it I was like…the fountain of youth discovered? Discovering how to keep telomeres from unraveling? And then I thought, what are the ways men seek death? Jumping from a tall building, gunshot to the head. But how would it be that those things don’t kill them…?!

okay, so guns outlawed, access to upper floors of tall buildings sealed off…but then there’s hanging, surely a man can fashion a rope. How would it not kill a man to hang himself…?

Could God just like, suspend death?

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

When I first read it I was like…the fountain of youth discovered? Discovering how to keep telomeres from unraveling? And then I thought, what are the ways men seek death? Jumping from a tall building, gunshot to the head. But how would it be that those things don’t kill them…?!

okay, so guns outlawed, access to upper floors of tall buildings sealed off…but then there’s hanging, surely a man can fashion a rope. How would it not kill a man to hang himself…?

Can you please direct me to the chapter... Im not sure if you referring to the Nephilim in Genesis or Revelation... Some times context is everything

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

You can't kill yourself in prison... Its very hard to anyway... Just a thought
And prison is a place where a person might prefer to be dead

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't kill yourself in prison... Its very hard to anyway... Just a thought
And prison is a place where a person might prefer to be dead

It's during the time of the scorpion sting pain from the things released from the abyss.

Reactions: Ziggy

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well…if people are losing their jobs because of refusal to get the vaccine, mandates are necessarily tied to any discussion about vaccines. In my opinion.
Not really bothered anymore………it just goes round and round like all the other threads on the vaccines- it’s boring now.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
You know a thought just occurred to me Cristo, we have flu vaccinations every year because flu can kill people, so even if the figures you quote are as you say, it isn’t really an argument against being vaccinated. When flu first came around it killed people that’s why they developed the vaccine , the common cold has wiped out whole civilisations in the past.
Just a thought x
@Rita A lot of older ppl die of severe bouts of 'flu, especially when they have other ailments on top...

Medical knowledge is very helpful...

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
LoL... Over it huh... Don't blame ya...[/QUOTE
No, just easier to let the louder voices have their rants, not sure my words are ever relevant here……what’s the point of taking time to respond………
I have been praying for you Cristo, read another thread this morning ( can’t remember which one ) anyway I was concerned.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's during the time of the scorpion sting pain from the things released from the abyss.
So, I kinda look at that verse like...
Men will seek the Lord as in, be born again, but shall not find him.

Rev 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

kind of goes along with this verse:

Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

It's all of John chapter 3.

Rev 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it..

Or like.. death will be an act of mercy... But mercy won't be found..
Psa 143:9 Deliver me, O LORD, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me.

Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Like those wanting to get a ticket on Noah's Ark but the doors are shut tight.

Although I won't say that their aren't mad scientists out there that can bring you to the brink of death and keep bringing you back to torture you.
eeww..

Either way don't sound good at all.
Just thinking..
Hugs

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Truman I understand this from a faith angle. I do also see the value of sensible health precautions.
Well, you know what old Paul said, "If I live, I live for Christ; if I die, my gain!"
Yeah, you want to take care of yourself. Keeping in mind that this life is a passing mist.

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Well, you know what old Paul said, "If I live, I live for Christ; if I die, my gain!"
Yeah, you want to take care of yourself. Keeping in mind that this life is a passing mist.
@Truman "whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. " (James 4.14)

Reactions: Ziggy

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have had one dose, I am having my 2nd jab in 12 days time.

Hello Josho,

I think everyone needs to make a prudential choice for themselves whether to be vaccinated or not.

I am vehemently opposed to 'vaccine passports' or any other government mandated id as a requirenent to participate in society...

My employer, following govt of Canada policy for federally regulated industries, has ordered all employees to attest to vaccination status or undergo frequent testing.. And that those who continue to refuse to submit to such tyrannical orders may be suspended without pay...

The fight against a fascist state is just beginning...

Pax!