Covid . . Are Americans totally stoopid??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If some asst. principal suspended my kid for blowing the whistle on him, he would have more than a virus to fear.
Yeah, who does he think he is?

I don't know who made that decision, but I have a feeling his career may be ending soon -- I hope so anyway. The irony is that the girl wasn't objecting to the school being open -- she wanted to go to school. Her objection was to the inept way things were done.

What's next, requiring students to sign non-disclosure agreements about what happens in schools? How about requiring parents to sign agreements that say they will not sue anyone if their children get coronavirus at school and pass it on them or others in their families?

They say they have good contact tracing in place now. I hope so, but somehow what they say doesn't inspire much trust in me. If they don't, they could have a real mess on their hands.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, I've had enough of your name-calling. I sent an alert to moderators since I think you're over the top. What they do is their affair; but I'll be putting you on ignore for a while.
Truth hurts! I will take it back! Sorry for calling you a democrat. How is that?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW While you both are here let everyone know how you believe on these topics
or run from them once again.

Answer these questions
What is your position on abortion?
Your position on homosexuality?
Your position on drug use?
Your position on the leftist form of communism?
Your position on law and order?
Your position on law enforcement?
Your position on the rioters in the democratic run cities?
Your position on shutting down churches in democratic run states?
Your position on school prayer?
Your position on Christian monuments?
Your position on our schools teaching our children to be communists and atheists?

Last edited: