Covid . . Are Americans totally stoopid??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Full interview with Jake Trapper and Nancy Pelosi

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's exactly what any reasonable person would think. It's a fake; edited to make it look like Pelosi wasn't talking about what republicans were doing:

Q: Did Nancy Pelosi describe how the Democrats use a tactic called the “wrap-up smear” to attack political opponents?
A: No. Pelosi was describing a tactic that she anticipated Republicans would use against her in 2018. Her remarks were taken out of context in a viral video.

FULL ANSWER
A clip of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi explaining a political tactic called a “wrap-up smear” has been widely circulated recently. The problem is, it has been taken out of context.

The nearly 40-second clip was taken from the end of a press briefing Pelosi gave in June 2017, although it was taken from a section that lasts about eight minutes. Pelosi had responded to a question about what strategies she planned to use to counter negative ads aimed at her during the 2018 election cycle. In her answer to a follow-up question, she explained one of the tactics she expected to encounter from Republicans — the “wrap-up smear.”
Taking Pelosi Out of Context

It might have seemed like a brilliant deception when they did it, but who would be stupid enough to think that kind of dishonesty would work?

Donald-Trump-With-Pouting-Face-Funny-Image.jpg

Bingo.

[/QUOTE]
I will get back to you later....trying to have a chat with @Taken and @marks.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the Demos’ Leftmedia talkingheads and news pulpers have devoted endless amounts of their collective airtime since Trump’s election to the collusion conspiracy and the resulting Trump investigation by Comey’s old friend, now-Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller.
You seem to forget how Clinton was flying real high in the polls until Comey announced the investigation of her emails. That was in October 2016. Trump loved Comey then. Yes, you could say it was an "October surprise." I would say Comey handed Trump the election.

Trump v Clinton: Who's ahead in the polls?

The bad news for Hillary Clinton is that the polls had already begun to tighten both nationally and in some key battleground states before FBI chief James Comey announced a new inquiry into her email use on 28 October.

In the ABC News/Washington Post tracking poll for example, Mrs Clinton was ahead of Donald Trump by 12 points on 23 October, but that lead had narrowed to one point a week later.

Enthusiasm for Mrs Clinton had slipped slightly in that poll, with the number of her supporters who said they were very enthusiastic about her down from 51% to 47%.

Polls do tend to tighten as election day approaches anyway, but it appears news of the inquiry did have some effect on Mrs Clinton's numbers.

Mr Comey announced on 6 November that the inquiry had found nothing to change the bureau's conclusion this summer that she should not face criminal charges - but the damage may already have been done.

I don't make a conspiracy out of that. Hillary had a problem with her emails. The FBI was right to investigate her. If the timing was unfortunate for her and cost her the election, I still don't see Comey involved in a conspiracy against her. It's just the way things worked out.

Similarly I don't see some dark conspiracy against Trump.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem to forget how Clinton was flying real high in the polls until Comey announced the investigation of her emails. That was in October 2016. Trump loved Comey then. Yes, you could say it was an "October surprise." I would say Comey handed Trump the election.

Trump v Clinton: Who's ahead in the polls?

The bad news for Hillary Clinton is that the polls had already begun to tighten both nationally and in some key battleground states before FBI chief James Comey announced a new inquiry into her email use on 28 October.

In the ABC News/Washington Post tracking poll for example, Mrs Clinton was ahead of Donald Trump by 12 points on 23 October, but that lead had narrowed to one point a week later.

Enthusiasm for Mrs Clinton had slipped slightly in that poll, with the number of her supporters who said they were very enthusiastic about her down from 51% to 47%.

Polls do tend to tighten as election day approaches anyway, but it appears news of the inquiry did have some effect on Mrs Clinton's numbers.

Mr Comey announced on 6 November that the inquiry had found nothing to change the bureau's conclusion this summer that she should not face criminal charges - but the damage may already have been done.

I don't make a conspiracy out of that. Hillary had a problem with her emails. The FBI was right to investigate her. If the timing was unfortunate for her and cost her the election, I still don't see Comey involved in a conspiracy against her. It's just the way things worked out.

Similarly I don't see some dark conspiracy against Trump.
Well I don't know about you but who I listened to about the election is the Holy Spirit....and even the day of the election it wasn't looking good for Trump but I trusted God to bring to pass what He had said would happen.
You can watch all the media and polls you want....I have a better source to ask and He is never wrong.

Reactions: marks

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I don't know about you but who I listened to about the election is the Holy Spirit....and even the day of the election it wasn't looking good for Trump but I trusted God to bring to pass what He had said would happen.
You can watch all the media and polls you want....I have a better source to ask and He is never wrong.
Was it God's Will to have Obama as President for eight years? Was Comey doing God's work by announcing his investigation into Hillary's emails?

Care to tell us what you have been told prophetically about this election?

I can produce (from another forum) my opinions about the 2016 election. I knew Trump had a chance of winning. I expected Hillary to win, but I also knew if her voter base wasn't excited about voting, Trump could win. I based that on the polls I saw in the various states and on my own analysis which was not based on wishful thinking or divine intervention.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was it God's Will to have Obama as President for eight years? Was Comey doing God's work by announcing his investigation into Hillary's emails?

Care to tell us what you have been told prophetically about this election?

I can produce (from another forum) my opinions about the 2016 election. I knew Trump had a chance of winning. I expected Hillary to win, but I also knew if her voter base wasn't excited about voting, Trump could win. I based that on the polls I saw in the various states and on my own analysis which was not based on wishful thinking or divine intervention.
Yes it was...every ruler of this world since the beginning of time was in His Will...He saw everything from the beginning to the end....the bible is written after God had already saw all that would be....so basically the script was already written and it just had to manifest in the flesh to fulfill what was already destined.

Reactions: marks

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it was...every ruler of this world since the beginning of time was in His Will...He saw everything from the beginning to the end....the bible is written after God had already saw all that would be....so basically the script was already written and it just had to manifest in the flesh to fulfill what was already destined.
You sure?

Hosea 8:3 Israel hath cast off the thing that is good: the enemy shall pursue him.
4 They have set up kings, but not by me: they have made princes, and I knew it not: of their silver and their gold have they made them idols, that they may be cut off.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't turned off the tv but I refuse to watch any political news media anymore. It really caused me alot of anger and anxiety over what was being talked about daily.
It's been 4 years of nothing but Trump bashing and how can anyone do nothing but talk about Trump every single day they are on the air.
Maybe it's a plot to keep everyone focused on Trump while the corrupt politicians are busy scheming another drama filled saga of lies.

The so called 24 hours "news" is Caustic!
Endless, Repeditive, Hate filled "Opinions" intended to Brain wash their base followers, who require but a few key words in their ear daily, for a very short period of time, to snag them.

Glory to God,
Taken

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You sure?

Hosea 8:3 Israel hath cast off the thing that is good: the enemy shall pursue him.
4 They have set up kings, but not by me: they have made princes, and I knew it not: of their silver and their gold have they made them idols, that they may be cut off.
Take David and Saul, for example. Saul was a man after the people's heart, but David a man after God's heart, which is to say, Saul was the sort of king the people wanted, while David was the sort of king that God wanted.

Saul was afraid of the people, David was bold in the Lord. Saul was irreverent, David feared God. Saul was interested in "stuff", David desired God.

And God said that Saul being king was not what God wanted for the people. And yet Samuel, at God's command, annointed Saul king of Israel.

God gave them the king they wanted, and not what He wanted. And the people gladly made Saul king.

Much love!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You sure?

Those are the ones who openly rebelled against God's plan and yet God knew it would happen.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those are the ones who openly rebelled against God's plan and yet God knew it would happen.
It says God did not set up those kings. When Satan offered Jesus the kingdoms of the world, was he joking or were they under his control? If everything is already under Heaven's control, why do we read this:

Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Why is Satan called the "god of this world?"

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heart2Soul -

When a political party has a history of being underhanded, they themselves reveal its true and in this modern age, moral decline has become a badge of honor and prideful thing to celebrate.
There is a reason few are chosen and the days are short...it's getting exponentially out of whack on steroids.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Heart2Soul

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been castigated for saying that God created the Corona virus, because they are convinced that something this evil could only have created by the Devil. Does the Devil have the power to create anything?

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because ...there are people "OF" this world.
And God has "Allowed" the people "OF" this world to have their own god.
I heard a pastor teach on this years ago and he said that Adam was given dominion over everything on earth and all living creatures and God gave him the keys of authority.....but when he disobeyed God and did what satan told him to do then he basically handed over his authortiy and dominion to satan along with the keys given to Adam...
That is what Jesus took back when he died and went to hell and made an open shew of satan and took away the keys.

Reactions: Stan B

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes...God is an awesome God and He loves us so much that He will even allow disasters to happen to get our attention and test our faith.

Wow! He must really love me a lot!! <grin>

Just kidding. While trials and tribulation are part of life, I thank Him every day for all of the good things He has done for me. I have been truly blessed beyond explanation, except for the only One who could have given such blessings. He has now been constantly at my side for 78 years.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! He must really love me a lot!! <grin>

Just kidding. While trials and tribulation are part of life, I thank Him every day for all of the good things He has done for me. I have been truly blessed beyond explanation, except for the only One who could have given such blessings. He has now been constantly at my side for 78 years.
That's a beautiful testimony of praise to Him....thanks for sharing it.

Reactions: Stan B

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard a pastor teach on this years ago and he said that Adam was given dominion over everything on earth and all living creatures and God gave him the keys of authority.....but when he disobeyed God and did what satan told him to do then he basically handed over his authortiy and dominion to satan along with the keys given to Adam...
That is what Jesus took back when he died and went to hell and made an open shew of satan and took away the keys.
What?

The gifts of God are without repentance. Dominion over the earth was given to man. If Satan thinks he runs things, it's only because men and women are being fooled -- duped -- and going along with the idea that Satan has real power. He has no real power. Never has. The only power he has is when he can steal and use the power and authority given to man. Satan never had keys although he might like people to think he has them.
Yes, Satan has power and can be called the god of this world; but it's based on an illusion.

Jesus came as a man -- yes, a real man -- to do what the Father Himself could not, would not -- exercise lawful dominion over the earth on behalf of the Father. He broke that illusion Satan had cast over the eyes of men -- not fully, but for those ready to be set free. The day when all mankind is set free is before us. Ha, when Satan is bound, it's because most people will want him to be. You might even say it's democratic. When most people want Satan bound, God will do it. God at no time will go contrary to the free will of man. It is satanic to think God would first give man free will and then say, "Wow, I really failed at that. I'm angry. Let me intervene and clean things up." God did not make a mistake giving man free will; and when all is said and done, the whole world will see God was right all along.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When a political party has a history of being underhanded, they themselves reveal its true and in this modern age, moral decline has become a badge of honor and prideful thing to celebrate.

Hence, the far right's celebration of Donald Trump, who has used the Ten Commandments as bathroom tissue.