Covid

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am thankful my husband didn't really catch it or lose any work. They have pretty strict surveillance at his work.

My husband got it Thanksgiving week. He was horribly sick for like three weeks and lost a lot of weight. He is back to work and everything now, but me and the kids didn't get it. We didn't try to stay away from him. It is pretty impossible, but I never got it. It was a relief, because he had it bad.

Reactions: amadeus

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
My husband got it Thanksgiving week. He was horribly sick for like three weeks and lost a lot of weight. He is back to work and everything now, but me and the kids didn't get it. We didn't try to stay away from him. It is pretty impossible, but I never got it. It was a relief, because he had it bad.
Glad he - and you guys - are all doing well....

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We'll have to see about the verses thread. It takes work to contribute to that thread.

Amigo will be gone for awhile, but there are a few of us who will keep it up Cachalot. If you need some encouragement, you just drop on in there. Bless you sister.

Reactions: Mama Etna

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tested positive this morning , along with many of my work colleagues at the care home.

So sorry, Rita. Please take it easy. :hug:

Father I pray for complete healing for Rita and complete recovery of her symptoms. As well as continue in prayer for Cachalot. Please bless Rita and continue to bless Cachalot during this time. In Jesus Name, Amen.