Covid

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I contracted it two weeks ago. It's main reason why I have not been too active. Be in prayer for me.
pray for healing

My whole family has it now. We had to cancel Christmas. so I feel it seems this new strain is far more contagious than the others..Many peoiple need our prayers. You have mine

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayers for your family, I hope everyone is well.
Thank you. Everyone but two was vaccinated so they have hardly had symptoms.. My oldest daughter worries me though, She sounds awful and says her chest hurts. She can hardly breath. Please pray for her, she has me worried. Her health was not great to begin with.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you. Everyone but two was vaccinated so they have hardly had symptoms.. My oldest daughter worries me though, She sounds awful and says her chest hurts. She can hardly breath. Please pray for her, she has me worried. Her health was not great to begin with.
She's in my prayers.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said a quick prayer, and that sounds like it's time to consider hospitalization.

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for her.

I am vaccinated due to being in a vulnerable group. It spared me from getting it in my lungs or brain.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for her.

I am vaccinated due to being in a vulnerable group. It spared me from getting it in my lungs or brain.
I am also. My sons wife’s mother died of covid. We have the same health issues. So I got vaccinated the second i was able. When I got covid. I had minimal symptoms. Although the sinus pain was immense.. would not want that on anyone

I have been exposed many times But only was positive once.