Creation of All People Except Adam and Eve

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have always viewed the creation account of man in ch 1 as being synonymous with ch 2. Is it not true that they ate of the tree of knowledge before they had children?
Chapter 2 is a recap of Chapter 1 in more detail. that is correct. but Adam and Eve had children while in the Garden before they was put out.
scriptures to sustain this, Genesis 3:16, and Genesis 3:20.

PICJAG

Huperetes

Dec 10, 2019
Millington
www.grex.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chapter 2 is a recap of Chapter 1 in more detail. that is correct. but Adam and Eve had children while in the Garden before they was put out.
scriptures to sustain this, Genesis 3:16, and Genesis 3:20.

PICJAG

Hi 101G,
Are both of those verses after the fall? I mean 3:16 is the actual curse on the woman for her role in the fall and 3:20 is after they have sinned.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In a figurative way, all mankind were under the condemnation of death before God the Judge of all. Therefore mankind was spiritually dead. However by acting in faith concerning the great love Jehovah God and his Only Begotten Son has shown mankind by Jehovah God sending his Only Begotten Son to sacrifice his human life for mankind or humanity and because Jehovah's Only Begotten Son willingly came to sacrifice his human life for mankind, those of mankind who exercise faith in this loving act on the part of Jehovah God and his christ who's Jehovah God Only Begotten Son become spiritually alive.
Both Adam and Eve became spiritually dead when they ate the forbidden fruit.
thanks for the reply, but can I ask you a question. do you believe in only one God, be it Jehovah or, but you believe in ONE GOD ONLY correct? yes or no.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi 101G,
Are both of those verses after the fall? I mean 3:16 is the actual curse on the woman for her role in the fall and 3:20 is after they have sinned.
first thanks for the reply, yes, because they had, sinned. but if you look at Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."
conception here, which is pregnancy, and sorrow here is labor or pain. well God could not increse/multiply these thing unless they had, had, had, past tense already happen, meaning before they ate. see it now?

so they alreay had children before they was put out.

thanks for the question, good one.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that the similitude of Adam's transgression refers to the violation of any established law.
sin is the trangression of God's law, but Romans is clear, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In a figurative way, all mankind were under the condemnation of death before God the Judge of all. Therefore mankind was spiritually dead. However by acting in faith concerning the great love Jehovah God and his Only Begotten Son has shown mankind by Jehovah God sending his Only Begotten Son to sacrifice his human life for mankind or humanity and because Jehovah's Only Begotten Son willingly came to sacrifice his human life for mankind, those of mankind who exercise faith in this loving act on the part of Jehovah God and his christ who's Jehovah God Only Begotten Son become spiritually alive.
Both Adam and Eve became spiritually dead when they ate the forbidden fruit.

And this spiritual death was passed down to all of their descendants (2 Corinthians 5:14).

Huperetes

Dec 10, 2019
Millington
www.grex.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, yes, because they had, sinned. but if you look at Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."
conception here, which is pregnancy, and sorrow here is labor or pain. well God could not increse/multiply these thing unless they had, had, had, past tense already happen, meaning before they ate. see it now?

so they alreay had children before they was put out.

thanks for the question, good one.

PICJAG.
I guess my take on "I will greatly increase" was a statement to increase it beyond His original intent for the woman. I am also sure that none of the mammals in the garden had any pain in child bearing at all so that could be the reference as well. My reasoning for this is that if we follow your interpretation of it that means there is a whole class of people that are exempt from original sin. This creates a whole host of scriptural problems.

Reactions: theophilus

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess my take on "I will greatly increase" was a statement to increase it beyond His original intent for the woman. I am also sure that none of the mammals in the garden had any pain in child bearing at all so that could be the reference as well. My reasoning for this is that if we follow your interpretation of it that means there is a whole class of people that are exempt from original sin. This creates a whole host of scriptural problems.
no, not exempt, for the first man sin was inputed on all who came after him, and there "DEATH" came upon "ALL" men. for every man after sin came into the world dies. even Enoch, and Elijah, for if these men didn't die natural death, the the scriptures will have a conflict, because Jesus is the "First Fruit", and if Enoch, and Elijah was before the Lord Jesus in first fruit, then the bible lied, and the bible don't lie.

so there is scriptural problems, they all die, even those who was born before sin entered into the world.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Huperetes,
thanks for the intriguing questions, it's good to see christians thinking instead of being stagnating in the word of God.

and please, if you have any question for me, about what I have posted, feel free to ask.

PICJAG

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Romans 5:14 The Christian apostle Paul writes: “Nevertheless, death ruled as king from Adam down to Moses, even over those who had not sinned after the likeness of the transgression by Adam.

Adam had an outright law that God gave to Adam: “From every tree of the garden you may eat to satisfaction. But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will positively die."

The apostle Paul, speaks of “those who sinned without law.” He further states that “until the Law [given through Moses] sin was in the world, but sin is not charged against anyone when there is no law. Nevertheless, death ruled as king from Adam down to Moses, even over those who had not sinned after the likeness of the transgression by Adam.” (Ro 2:12; 5:13, 14) Paul’s words are to be understood in context; his earlier statements in this letter to the Romans show that he was comparing those under the Law covenant with those outside that covenant, hence not under its law code, while he demonstrated that both classes were sinful.—Ro 3:9.

Reactions: theophilus

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks for the reply, but can I ask you a question. do you believe in only one God, be it Jehovah or, but you believe in ONE GOD ONLY correct? yes or no.

PICJAG.

There is Only One True God his name is Jehovah, the Father and God of Jesus who is The Only Begotten Son of Jehovah God and The Only Begotten Son is rightly called the only begotten god at John 1:18.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He was indeed born spiritually dead; just as all men descended from Adam were born spiritually dead (Ephesians 2:1, 2 Corinthians 5:14-15).

Interesting point. But is that right?
Moses said to God ...".....Or blot my name out of Your Book. "
Which leads us to believe that all children are IN until or unless they are blotted out. Right?

If so Cain became blotted out...but Able did not.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is Only One True God his name is Jehovah, the Father and God of Jesus who is The Only Begotten Son of Jehovah God and The Only Begotten Son is rightly called the only begotten god at John 1:18.
first thanks for the reply, glad you said that, because you said this earlier,
However by acting in faith concerning the great love Jehovah God and his Only Begotten Son has shown mankind by Jehovah God sending his Only Begotten Son to sacrifice his human life for mankind or humanity and because Jehovah's Only Begotten Son willingly came to sacrifice his human life for mankind
first thanks for the reply, second, if your Jehovah is the father of Jesus his Son, then please tell me this, "who is this that came, listen, Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."

now God came, according to Isaiah 35:4, and if you say that this is the "Son" of your God, if so, then you have TWO Gods, and that polytheism. and two that exposed your JW belief that Jesus is a "god" at John 1:1c. but if you say, the God here, and you say your Jehovah is the Only God, then tell us when your Jehovah was born?. because the saviour was born, listen, Luke 2:11 "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord." Isaiah 43:11 "I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour."

now either your Jehovah is JESUS, who is then the Father, or you have two Gods. or else you have two Father's who is the Son, see your dilemma?

what is it going to be barny?

PICJAG.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
You mention that Adam and Eve had other children who had not eaten the forbidden fruit.
surely everyone eats the forbidden fruit tho; i wouldnt be paying too much attn to literal readers, speaking as if they know, fwiw. I would at least contemplate A&E as a reflection of you

Reactions: Helen

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting point. But is that right?
Moses said to God ...".....Or blot my name out of Your Book. "
Which leads us to believe that all children are IN until or unless they are blotted out. Right?

If so Cain became blotted out...but Able did not.
Revelation 3:5 "He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels."

now if someone is blotted out or not .... I don't know the Lord do. but,
that's the reason why I know this thing is not set in stone.

PICJAG.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
surely everyone eats the forbidden fruit tho; i wouldnt be paying too much attn to literal readers, speaking as if they know, fwiw

Do you think it is our own un-anoited mind ?
Like Lucifer - " I will ascend" "I will be" I ...etc etc ...our own will and way. Choosing anything, but God Himself ?

Reactions: bbyrd009

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Revelation 3:5 "He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels."

now if someone is blotted out or not .... I don't know the lord do. but,
that's the reason why I know this thing is not set in stone.

PICJAG.

So are you saying that you agree that everyone is "in" until or unless they are blotted out? I do, and always have done. So Cain was "in" until he was blotted out...he wasn't born "out". dead etc

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So are you saying that you agree that everyone is "in" until or unless they are blotted out? I do, and always have done. So Cain was "in" until he was blotted out...he wasn't born "out". dead etc
LET ME BE STRAIGHT WITH YOU.
this is the verse that convince me. Malachi 3:16 "Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name."

examine that verse closley, for there is a lot, and I mean a lot in there. and the next verse,

Malachi 3:17 "And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him."

PICJAG.