Cyclone Yaas

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Friends, we are far away, from the cyclone, but it's hitting Orissa tonight, also it will pass through west Bengal

You can pray, God protect people from Cyclone Yaas and its problems.

Thanks!
Dear Father God, I pray that You protect the people from the Cyclone Yaas and its problems, thanks so extraordinarily in Jesus' name, amen

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, we are far away, from the cyclone, but it's hitting Orissa tonight, also it will pass through west Bengal

You can pray, God protect people from Cyclone Yaas and its problems.

Thanks!

Prayers for the people's protection, and the Lord will change the direction of this cyclone.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For sure!!! That is a hurricane right?
Yes, different common words may be used for events in the western Pacific than are usually used in the USA [Atlantic or Pacific]. In the western Pacific they have typhoons and cyclones whereas off both coasts of the U.S.A. they have hurricanes? Try to separate the two? Perhaps a reverse spin?

I remember being in a typhoon during my year in Viet Nam [far western Pacific]. It felt and looked about the same to me as a tornado in Oklahoma [which is not even close to an ocean... but smaller than a hurricane... etc.] Meteorologists likely have more specific definitions...

Communication again!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, different common words may be used for events in the western Pacific than are usually used in the USA [Atlantic or Pacific]. In the western Pacific they have typhoons and cyclones whereas off both coasts of the U.S.A. they have hurricanes? Try to separate the two? Perhaps a reverse spin?

I remember being in a typhoon during my year in Viet Nam [far western Pacific]. It felt and looked about the same to me as a tornado in Oklahoma [which is not even close to an ocean... but smaller than a hurricane... etc.] Meteorologists likely have more specific definitions...

Communication again!

A cyclone here is what I understand to be a tornado. Typhoon I vaguely have heard of. But yes. :) Just was asking for clarity. Because there are also things like "dust bowls" things we don't really have where I am from.

Bur a big storm is a big storm to pray for. So thanks for the prayer request to remember mydreams!