Daniel 2:44!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does not matter. We are discussion the reign of Christ on earth before that where Jesus rules with a rod of iron.

let’s get this finished first

That's what I'm saying, Jesus is in heaven ruling as king in God's kingdom now today, Heaven has already been cleansed of Satan and his demons, they never to be able to be in heaven ever again. However Satan and his demons are still influencing imperfect mankind today. One day when that day comes The True God will send his Son Jesus along with his Angels and destroy all those who has been judged unworthy of life. The point I'm trying to make is the world of mankind today and in all future time will not see Jesus again. Jesus will rule over the Earth from Heaven for eternity, not on Earth. After Jesus went into Heaven no human has ever seen Jesus nor will any human ever see him again.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what I'm saying, Jesus is in heaven ruling as king in God's kingdom now today, Heaven has already been cleansed of Satan and his demons, they never to be able to be in heaven ever again. However Satan and his demons are still influencing imperfect mankind today. One day when that day comes The True God will send his Son Jesus along with his Angels and destroy all those who has been judged unworthy of life. The point I'm trying to make is the world of mankind today and in all future time will not see Jesus again. Jesus will rule over the Earth from Heaven for eternity, not on Earth. After Jesus went into Heaven no human has ever seen Jesus nor will any human ever see him again.
Jesus is ruling with a rod of iron today? Satan is bound today? Why is the world falling apart then?

and again why are people not being punished with no rain because they failed to go to jerusalem
To worship him

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is ruling with a rod of iron today? Satan is bound today? Why is the world falling apart then?

and again why are people not being punished with no rain because they failed to go to jerusalem
To worship him

I didn't say Satan was bound today, I said that he and his demons were thrown out of heaven never able to go into heaven. He and his demons still influence and tempt mankind however. I said Satan and his demons would be bound after Armageddon during the thousand year reign of Jesus Christ.