Darwin Was a Propagandist Like the Progressive Propagandists of Today

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is this in the "Prophecy" forum?

update: this thread was moved out of the Prophecy forum
Establishing the Darwinian Atheist cult as the national cult is part of the Global Great Reset plan for Babylon the great, which is America. How about asking me before moving things around.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I will interpret that as you have no evidence. I have read some of your posts and you don't have evidence. You claim this: "After Jesus revealed to me that the USA is Babylon the Great He showed me the following vision to confirm that the insight was from Him and that He wanted me to share this message with His churches."

Last edited:

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Establishing the Darwinian Atheist cult as the national cult is part of the Global Great Reset plan for Babylon the great, which is America. How about asking me before moving things around.
We do not need your permission to do our job.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We do not need your permission to do our job.
I would think your job would include correcting the mistake you made by moving the post back to where I originally posted, which is where you should have left and it belongs.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would think your job would include correcting the mistake you made by moving the post back to where I originally posted, which is where you should have left and it belongs.
You have zero idea of what my job as a mod is all about. You are very rude and have already crossed some lines but, at first we like to give a little rope by "verbal warnings" before giving warning points. :dontfeed: