Dear Addy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I like Nescafe, but I'll drink anything!
If I am drinking instant coffee ( which I don't anymore )... it's gotta be Folgers... but when it comes to
coffee beans... I'll take whatever is cheapest unless I want a treat.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
About a week ago it finally sunk in that following a thread's topic might be more than a suggestion. I started paying attention to that yesterday. So you're not alone there.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If I am drinking instant coffee ( which I don't anymore )... it's gotta be Folgers... but when it comes to
coffee beans... I'll take whatever is cheapest unless I want a treat.
Rules...I'm a kite! I like soaring, free of artificial bonds! I got to be careful I don't get blown away though! I give the religious snipers as little ammo as I can, though they're pretty good at making up their own!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
About a week ago it finally sunk in that following a thread's topic might be more than a suggestion. I started paying attention to that yesterday. So you're not alone there.
I have only been corrected a very few times... I have made this realization within the last few days... I usually go by WHO has created the thread... Josho and Cristo Rei are really cool about me just popping in... I guess some people are very SERIOUS about their threads remaining on topic.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Rules...I'm a kite! I like soaring, free of artificial bonds! I got to be careful I don't get blown away though! I give the religious snipers as little ammo as I can, though they're pretty good at making up their own!
In English.... LOL...

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have only been corrected a very few times... I have made this realization within the last few days... I usually go by WHO has created the thread... Josho and Cristo Rei are really cool about me just popping in... I guess some people are very SERIOUS about their threads remaining on topic.
Some people have control issues. Others could say, "Excuse me, but," but I guess they have trouble expressing themselves. They should do something about that before someone takes advantage of them! Lol I'm baddy, Addy! Signed, Lieutenant Truman.

Reactions: Addy

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Going to eat some popcorn and watch a cop show.... catch you later tater...

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Random thought and realization all at the same time... I think I may just be the person who goes OFF topic the most on this entire forum...
I really don't mean to... but that is me... I pop in and out of threads saying hi.... how are you... or adding some humour here and there... or the odd sarcastic comment... Anyways... this thread seems to be my SAFE PLACE... hahaha... Can't go off topic when there is NO topic...
@Addy Maybe the term is, a stream of consciousness approach... :)

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've found it difficult to pop in here because there's no subject... Just when I'm starting to take aim at something the goal posts move. Maybe I should take up Australian Rules Football. You get a point when you miss.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've found it difficult to pop in here because there's no subject... Just when I'm starting to take aim at something the goal posts move. Maybe I should take up Australian Rules Football. You get a point when you miss.
Well... this thread is like.... ADDY... go to your room!!!!!!!!!!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ok... so... another random thing about Addy.... She loves miniature dachshunds... OH my goodness... It's all about the SNOUT...
I have this picture on my fridge... and it is one of my favorite pictures EVER!!!
Just LOOKIE at that FACE.....

iu

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ok... so... another random thing about Addy.... She loves miniature dachshunds... OH my goodness... It's all about the SNOUT...
I have this picture on my fridge... and it is one of my favorite pictures EVER!!!

iu
Cute eyes...our Faithy is cute...for a devil-dog! Lol

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

iu
@Addy My wife seems to like fluffy, stuffed animals for the sofa...

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good morning everyone...
This is the DAY the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it.

I have to say... I am shocked today... and I don't know why because things are no different than they were yesterday... however... Canada did not stick up for the freedom to CHOOSE... I am somewhat baffled over that. I guess everyone just desires to comply and get on with their lives.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good morning everyone...
This is the DAY the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it.

I have to say... I am shocked today... and I don't know why because things are no different than they were yesterday... however... Canada did not stick up for the freedom to CHOOSE... I am somewhat baffled over that. I guess everyone just desires to comply and get on with their lives.
The frogs are saying: "It's not a pot, it's a lovely sauna! Yeah, that's the ticket!" Sometimes I hate it when I'm right!