Death and the dead

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Collin Feener

Aug 2, 2019
Toronto Ont Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When death is spoken in the scriptures, it isn't speaking about death. Our death is, dead and left this world, and eventually forgotten as if we never were. The only way we can understand God and the Spirit is by likening this of God to things of this world. Death in the bible is separated from God and that understanding and then forgotten or forgetting anything we did have in understanding of the Spirit. Like the seeds of the sower that never grew, what understanding of life can the dead have and how can we praise God from the grave. God is the God of the living.
I personally believe raising up from the dead is the rising of our understanding, to that elevated understanding of the scriptures. From what I have seen of people, Christians, I don't think people can choose to believe and believe these spiritual things I believe. It is God that chooses them to believe. These that God has chosen are like the lights for the church but not the ministers, they teach the fires and each man as they come before God are tried by these teachings.
Overcoming these worldly teachings are the rising the resurrection of Jesus and these that worship are worshiping the Lord as the risen Lord. Like it says in the book of Acts as Jesus was taken up in the air. he was separated and forgotten because the word is not given as risen. It is for us to overcome and raise the Jesus of this world into the Christ, so of God. It is at that time we are following Jesus.
If you can understand these things you start to understand the book of Revelation and the death there being the true understanding of the Spirit being taken away and at that time every man in under the feet is Jesus and then has become his footstool.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Collin Feener
"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." John 10:10