Demonic Obama hates Israel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sure it must be wrong to call a person demonic.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do you like Obama?
Yes. But even I didn't I wouldn't call him 'demonic'. There are politicians I don't like but I would never say that about them.

You should think about reading:
'The Faith of Barack Obama'
by Stephen Mansfield

About which Archbishop Desmond Tutu says: "You must read this perceptive and well written book. Then you will know why Barack Obama has such a passion for justice and equity, such a gift for filling people of different generations with a newfound hope that things can and will change for the better." -ARCHBISHOP DESMOND TUTU

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. But even I didn't I wouldn't call him 'demonic'. There are politicians I don't like but I would never say that about them.

You should think about reading:
'The Faith of Barack Obama'
by Stephen Mansfield

About which Archbishop Desmond Tutu says: "You must read this perceptive and well written book. Then you will know why Barack Obama has such a passion for justice and equity, such a gift for filling people of different generations with a newfound hope that things can and will change for the better." -ARCHBISHOP DESMOND TUTU

Obama supports abortion. Do you?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Obama supports abortion. Do you?
That doesn't make him demonic. I don't support abortion but I support a woman's right to choose. Not everyone is a Christian and those who aren't have the same right to free will.

Morals are very low these days - even among those who claim to be Christian - so if people didn't have such low moral standards then there wouldn't be so many women clamouring for abortions. Our churches need to educate people on the importance of chastity.

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That doesn't make him demonic. I don't support abortion but I support a woman's right to choose. Not everyone is a Christian and those who aren't have the same right to free will.

Morals are very low these days - even among those who claim to be Christian - so if people didn't have such low moral standards then there wouldn't be so many women clamouring for abortions. Our churches need to educate people on the importance of chastity.

You support a woman's "right" to kill her offspring?