Demons of denial and frustration

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been doing what I can to tell my father and mother of Jesus. But they keep ignoring it. When I told my dad that there is a God and a Devil, my dad said there is no devil. That was a demon in him that said that. I need prayer on that. Let all demons that cause there to be no fear of God to be casted down.

I need prayers on Satan's strategy to frustrate me. I've been getting in the word, word of God, but there are times when it's going to be overwhelming because of the battles you're in. I need prayers on my ongoing issue. God sets family members against each other. I'm doing what I can to hang on to Christ and fight the good fight of faith.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been doing what I can to tell my father and mother of Jesus. But they keep ignoring it. When I told my dad that there is a God and a Devil, my dad said there is no devil. That was a demon in him that said that. I need prayer on that. Let all demons that cause there to be no fear of God to be casted down.

I need prayers on Satan's strategy to frustrate me. I've been getting in the word, word of God, but there are times when it's going to be overwhelming because of the battles you're in. I need prayers on my ongoing issue. God sets family members against each other. I'm doing what I can to hang on to Christ and fight the good fight of faith.

I need a lot of patience and play the long game of praying for people for years when it comes to winning them to Christ.

It may take a long time, but as long as they eventually give their lives to Christ, then that's the important part.

I will pray for you now:

Father, I'm believing that you will renew ShinetheLight's strength as he waits on you. Please help him witness to his family under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Give him the words to say and bring them to salvation in Christ.

I speak the blood and power of Jesus over him and his family and ask that you resolve his ongoing issue. Let him be a light and an example in all he does, and in due time, let him see his family saved and walking with You.

God, you are a shield and refuge. Comfort ShinetheLight and guide him. Be his peace of mind and an achor through his trials.

In Jesus' name I pray,

Amen.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I've been doing what I can to tell my father and mother of Jesus. But they keep ignoring it...

That's their choice so stop wasting any more of your time on them..:)
"Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words" (Proverbs 23:9)