Denominations will never be saved !!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like Ken Ham on Answers in Genesis, who said that he is neither Calvinist nor Arminian. He is BOTH! He is just a Bible-believing Christian, just like you and me!
Interesting historical note:
'Calvinistic Methodists' in Wales.
- Known to be Welsh origin.
---
- from the 18th century Methodist revival in Wales.
- Important factor/role in 'Welsh Revival'.. early 20th century.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They were created by man not created by GOD.
A "FEW" in congregations of Gods choosing will be saved because they belong to God the right way, not because the belong to the right denomination or church with the right name on it. They will belong because their heart belongs to GOD FOREVEVER.

No matter how you RAGE against me and my words, no one can change God's words or plans or intentions.

God only created one church, and man divided it up into so many pieces, no one knows what is the right church today, that's why everyone is so confused.

Most church goers will go to HELL because Christ said so, no matter how many lies are told or false teachers tell their falsehoods so that SATAN can claim his victims just like in the day of JONAH, most, even here, will be lost to satan.

Matthew 7:14, "FEW who call themselves believers will enter the kingdom of GOD!!"
LUKE 13: 23-24. "Few who call themselves believers will enter the kingdom of GOD!!"
Matthew 7:21, "FEW who call themselves believers will enter the kingdom of GOD!!

Only individuals who have accepted God's the truth will be saved.
The pre-destined
The appointed
The elect
The chosen
The remnant
The foreknew

God already knows who will choose HIM and be REAL, and has sinse before the beginning of time.
That's why He has pre-destined who He has because He knows the "FEW" who will be real. followers and who are the fakes.

I wonder if God's judgement is beginning with the coronavirus??
I don't see many here anymore that used to expound all there lies.
The true church is found in Acts, from chapter 2 through the rest.

If any denomination does not embrace the doctrine and experience of the Acts church, they are not the true church, but a club.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Interesting historical note:
'Calvinistic Methodists' in Wales.
- Known to be Welsh origin.
---
- from the 18th century Methodist revival in Wales.
- Important factor/role in 'Welsh Revival'.. early 20th century.
Methodists are a long way from that now. In NZ they are very liberal and have gone right away from the central gospel truths, and concentrate on the social, community, and "greenie" ecology issues, adapting (or twisting) the Scripture, when they use it, to bolster their points. I think that John Wesley would be horrified if he knew (if he does) how far away they are from the gospel he preached.

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Methodists are a long way from that now. In NZ they are very liberal and have gone right away from the central gospel truths, and concentrate on the social, community, and "greenie" ecology issues, adapting (or twisting) the Scripture, when they use it, to bolster their points. I think that John Wesley would be horrified if he knew (if he does) how far away they are from the gospel he preached.
You wrote,
".. John Wesley would be horrified.."
- I agree.
---
I like stories of early years in 'Methodist Movement.'
- Also, pioneering days of 'Circuit Riders' in United States.

Reactions: Paul Christensen