Denominations will never be saved !!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was a catholic for a good many years of my Life, I became a "christian" when I separated myself from the Harolt and joined my self to Him, or is it He joined Him self to me, theres there are a lot of saved people in mens religions but,
Just because you yourself didn't come to Christ while sitting on pew A doesn't mean there aren't others that did.

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Might I ask if there's any particular part of your beliefs you find hard to find other's that believe the same thing?

NO !!
I've just have to express what conclusions I have come to, and there are others that get in touch with me on other Christian forums I belong to, and they feel the same lonliness after leaving church after church, and want to connect in the same truths we all have found through seeking Christ's truths through the leading of the Holy Spirit.

I have a brother in England who contacted me for that very reason. He left all his churches too and was trying to find a brother with the same truth in his heart as he does, and we are so grateful to the FATHER for bringing us together.

Then miracle of miracles, something kept eating at me to call or stop at this car insurance company not far from my home, and so I finally called and the guy I called and ended up talking to had left his church to, and was meeting with a men's group but wasn't satisfied and when we met there was an instant connection, and he felt like I was what he needed and was looking for in his faith.
So now I am mentoring 2 men to draw them closer to Christ, to become more like Christ.

Both men are very kind and caring and easy to talk to as we are all different ages and in different stages of our faith, and are able to understand that and allow each other the grace and mercy of Christian love to grow in Christ's timing and leading, and expect nothing from each other but LOVE.

Last edited:

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
are you not asking or is it you are afraid you will be torn apart by the religious, it is uncomfortable when you feel like a piece of steak in a cage full of hungry vultures, but Jesus never promised us an easy life
I don't get this part? What do you mean that I'm scared to pray for support from the Spirit, for fear of being torn by the religious vultures?
If I'm praying for assistance from the Lord, why would I fear something, or anything?
Or, are you saying because I fear that i won't receive it, and get devoured by the vultures?

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a Christian Sabbath Keeper on Sundays, so I won't be here tomorrow.
It's my day of rest. #4 of the 10 commandments.
And yes, one of my 2 brothers DOES honor the Sabbath to.
So I may see you all Monday, unless your done here. :)

Yeah, I honor the Sabbath and there's a lot more too that the churches absolutely condemn in their own ignorance and rebellion.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yeah, I honor the Sabbath and there's a lot more too that the churches absolutely condemn in their own ignorance and rebellion.
I wish you well @Seasoned by Grace . I've seen people who haven't had spiritual "homes" (so to say- obviously Christ is the ultimate home, I just lack a better word here), and do not envy that position. I myself have very deeply contemplated scripture, deep prayer, and searching. I do have a "home", even though I don't agree with everything everyone there does/thinks/whatever. It is a good feeling, and I pray for you in your journey.

Reactions: Seasoned by Grace

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just because you yourself didn't come to Christ while sitting on pew A doesn't mean there aren't others that did.
Didi i say that????

Just because one calls them selves a christian does not make it so either. You can have Christ without church and you can have Church without Christ, being ib chruich will not save you only being in Christ will.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't get this part? What do you mean that I'm scared to pray for support from the Spirit, for fear of being torn by the religious vultures?
If I'm praying for assistance from the Lord, why would I fear something, or anything?
Or, are you saying because I fear that i won't receive it, and get devoured by the vultures?
I think you need to read what I wrote very slowly, instead of making a jigsaw out of it.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didi i say that????

Just because one calls them selves a christian does not make it so either. You can have Christ without church and you can have Church without Christ, being ib chruich will not save you only being in Christ will.
These is the common idea lately that "anything organized about faith is automatically bad and the only way to come to Christ is to completely flee anything organized and go it completely lone-ranger style".
Which, frankly I don't find to be true and instead find frequently poisonous. Not always, but frequently.

It seemed you were of that mindset. If I was mistaken, please let me know and I can come to understand you better.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
anything organized and go it completely lone-ranger style".
I guess you miss the whole picture, you need to see people in church physically, Christs church is a Spiritual church, we dont need to be in Church just in agreement with Him, we are all bricks in His church, doesnt matter what country we are in, what state, we are in in Him we are together.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess you miss the whole picture, you need to see people in church physically, Christs church is a Spiritual church, we dont need to be in Church just in agreement with Him, we are all bricks in His church, doesnt matter what country we are in, what state, we are in in Him we are together.
I'm not really concerned about the physical building and that wasn't my point at all.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
WOW...What do you have against people knowing the truth ??

God describes HELL as a pretty horrid way to spend ETERNITY.

Why even ask such an abominable question.

Your question is beyond being a shocker.

Are you in favor of everyone you know including your family to come down with the CORONAVIRUS??

I'm sitting here just in shock that anyone could even think of a question like that, let alone actually ask it.
blow-up.gif

I am still none the wiser.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

But this has nothing to do with the Spirit, this is religion, it is the flesh trying to please God, and so there fore is a work, Jesus never changed the sabbath day, He became our Sabbath that is why we rest in Him.

But it does say

Col_2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

see it doesnt matter any more.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They were created by man not created by GOD.
A "FEW" in congregations of Gods choosing will be saved because they belong to God the right way, not because the belong to the right denomination or church with the right name on it. They will belong because their heart belongs to GOD FOREVEVER.

No matter how you RAGE against me and my words, no one can change God's words or plans or intentions.

God only created one church, and man divided it up into so many pieces, no one knows what is the right church today, that's why everyone is so confused.

Most church goers will go to HELL because Christ said so, no matter how many lies are told or false teachers tell their falsehoods so that SATAN can claim his victims just like in the day of JONAH, most, even here, will be lost to satan.

Matthew 7:14, "FEW who call themselves believers will enter the kingdom of GOD!!"
LUKE 13: 23-24. "Few who call themselves believers will enter the kingdom of GOD!!"
Matthew 7:21, "FEW who call themselves believers will enter the kingdom of GOD!!

Only individuals who have accepted God's the truth will be saved.
The pre-destined
The appointed
The elect
The chosen
The remnant
The foreknew

God already knows who will choose HIM and be REAL, and has sinse before the beginning of time.
That's why He has pre-destined who He has because He knows the "FEW" who will be real. followers and who are the fakes.

I wonder if God's judgement is beginning with the coronavirus??
I don't see many here anymore that used to expound all there lies.

"and has sinse before the beginning of time." Don't mind me asking but what is "sinse?" That is not short for Cincinnati, is it? And I am not sure that we ever believed that denominations are going to be saved. Unless of course, they are going to have their own castle in heaven because they think they are the only ones there. Just imagine, all the denominations in one castle. Do you think they will be able to get on together all right?

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wish you well @Seasoned by Grace . I've seen people who haven't had spiritual "homes" (so to say- obviously Christ is the ultimate home, I just lack a better word here), and do not envy that position. I myself have very deeply contemplated scripture, deep prayer, and searching. I do have a "home", even though I don't agree with everything everyone there does/thinks/whatever. It is a good feeling, and I pray for you in your journey.

Jane_Doe my sister

Over my 40+ years as a believer, I have found that there is a certain kindness and caring among true believers that just doesn't exist among those who say they are. True believers don't have to say they are, another true believer can just tell.
The older I've gotten the easier it is to tell usually, because of their easily detectable tender spirit.

Fake believers are easier to spot to as I get older, because their spirit is so angry and hateful and so ready for any kind of fight, like most that are here.

True believers don't want to fight or argue because they are already secure in their faith and have nothing to defend when it comes to their own personal choices in what to believe, because they know it was God through the Holy Spirit who brought them what they have chosen as faith, unlike most cowards and heratics who are here, that just come looking for a way to bully others behind the safety and shelter of there computors.

You and Marks both have lovely sweet, kind spirits that in your gentle spirits stand out as God's own chosen.

It's been my joy to meet you both.

God bless you my sister, and may God bless you as you seek His truth and Grow in His perfection.
My name is OLIGOS

Last edited:
Reactions: Jane_Doe22

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They were created by man not created by GOD.
A "FEW" in congregations of Gods choosing will be saved because they belong to God the right way, not because the belong to the right denomination or church with the right name on it. They will belong because their heart belongs to GOD FOREVEVER.

No matter how you RAGE against me and my words, no one can change God's words or plans or intentions.

God only created one church, and man divided it up into so many pieces, no one knows what is the right church today, that's why everyone is so confused.

Most church goers will go to HELL because Christ said so, no matter how many lies are told or false teachers tell their falsehoods so that SATAN can claim his victims just like in the day of JONAH, most, even here, will be lost to satan.

Matthew 7:14, "FEW who call themselves believers will enter the kingdom of GOD!!"
LUKE 13: 23-24. "Few who call themselves believers will enter the kingdom of GOD!!"
Matthew 7:21, "FEW who call themselves believers will enter the kingdom of GOD!!

Only individuals who have accepted God's the truth will be saved.
The pre-destined
The appointed
The elect
The chosen
The remnant
The foreknew

God already knows who will choose HIM and be REAL, and has sinse before the beginning of time.
That's why He has pre-destined who He has because He knows the "FEW" who will be real. followers and who are the fakes.

I wonder if God's judgement is beginning with the coronavirus??
I don't see many here anymore that used to expound all there lies.
God's judgment beginning with the coronavirus? I don't see it as judgment. There probably were people saying this same thing during the Bubonic plague, the smallpox epidemic, the Asian flu outbreak, the HIV epidemic, and numerous other diseases I didn't mention.

Reactions: Seasoned by Grace

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I know of one denomination that will never be saved - the RCC. This is because their official prayer book involves directing prayer to Mary, Queen of Heaven, which the Holy Spirit told Jeremiah that praying and offering worship (incense) to the Queen of Heaven is an abomination to God. So, a member of the RCC adopting all the doctrines of that church cannot be saved, because they are worshiping another god - the pagan Queen of Heaven.

If the real Mary knew that this was going on, she was be deeply shocked and dismayed - that is if she does know about it while in the place where she is at present (Paradise).

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know of one denomination that will never be saved - the RCC. This is because their official prayer book involves directing prayer to Mary, Queen of Heaven, which the Holy Spirit told Jeremiah that praying and offering worship (incense) to the Queen of Heaven is an abomination to God. So, a member of the RCC adopting all the doctrines of that church cannot be saved, because they are worshiping another god - the pagan Queen of Heaven.

If the real Mary knew that this was going on, she was be deeply shocked and dismayed - that is if she does know about it while in the place where she is at present (Paradise).

She's dead, so she doesn't know anything, since as far as scripture is concerned, she never ascended to heaven like Moses and Elijah. Thankfully, her soul can rest in peace.

Reactions: Paul Christensen

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I have never read anything about Calvin, but what I've heard about him your very wrong.
I preach JESUS CHRIST and SALVATION THROUGH him AND NOTHING MORE.

If anyone reads the bible and find's true salvation, all you have to agree with is the words of God. Why should Calvin or anyone else have to be included in the conversation???

Jesus Christ my Savior is the ONLY ONE who shed His blood for me
I like Ken Ham on Answers in Genesis, who said that he is neither Calvinist nor Arminian. He is BOTH! He is just a Bible-believing Christian, just like you and me!