Did Jesus baptize with the Holy Spirit?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Alan I know you teach the milk and have no real knowledge of words and language but for your sake pay attention herePillows is the hebrew word keceth it means:1) band, fillet, covered amulets, false phylacteriesa) used by false prophetesses in Israel to support their demonic fortune-telling schemes Ezekiel 13:20 "Wherefore thus saith the Lord God; 'Behold, I am against your pillows, (false fortune telling schemes)wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly."Have you ever wondered what God thinks of your fly-away doctrine? Here it is.God said, Behold, wake up, I am against your false doctrines [pillows], wherewith ye hunt the souls to make them fly. Did you get that, God is against it when you go out to teach the souls of men and women and tell they they are going to fly out of here.Those that you have hunted with your whitewashing, and told them that they will fly out and not see the time of the end. You have told them not to prepare for the Antichrist, and that the signs of the times of the entire Bible were not important. IT IS A LIE, brother, and God will judge you severely for that lie. wake up.Jesus in the parable, from the mount of Olives, in Matthew 24; woe to that woman that is first take. Then He commands us, "Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come" [verse 42]. We are to pay attention to the times we are in, there is no excuse to rely on false doctrines, when we can know the times and signs.If you think this doesnt apply to you then you better rethink it at least half of Eze. is fiuture prophecy Do you have so little faith in God protecting his own that you have to teach false doctrines of souls flying outta here??and if you dont believe this verese and second thess I got alot more start a thread.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Alanforchrist;39756)
(Kriss;39229)
Well Im a she not a he and coming from one who believes in a rapture which was never in the Bible And in fact Gods says he hates fly away doctrine.I would not be so so quick to make judgements isnt it strange that the Rapture believers Satans biggest lie and people who follow a mens words instead of Gods Word are blind to the truth. Ill let God be my judge thanks
If you can't get the basic foundation right, Rebirth, water baptism and Baptism in the Holy Ghost, which are so clear in the Bible, how can you be an authority on the second coming of Jesus. Give me scripture that says, the Church goes through the tribulation, I don't mean the Jews, the backsliders or the people saved during the tribulation, I mean the church.In my teaching on the pre-trib rapture I have given scripture that proves the church wont be here. Before you answer this question, you have to remember, when Jesus is talking, who is He talking to, The Jews, the mid trib believers, or the Church.Along with what Kriss said on her post (above my post which is this current post)One verse says it all.John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Alanforchrist

Dec 25, 2007
(kriss;39757)
I do have it right you dont have the begining or ending right I do understand the end just fine you are leading people astray right into Satans arms and there isnt any scripture supporting the rapture unless you lie No body has ever been able to find one unless you twist Gods word and ignore the rest the gathering to our Lord will be in After The man of lawlessness(2 thess.) comes which is antichrist for the sake of your own soul you need to wake up you will be judged for misleading Gods sheep if you ever what to listen to truth we can discuss this. In a new thread
If you was to read 2 Thess 2: 1--8 in my teachings on the subject to find the truth, I Asked you to give me scripture to back up your statement about the Church going through the tribulation- When you make a statment you have to back it up with scripture. if you notice, Everything I say is backed up from the Bible, You just seem to speculate with no evidence.

Alanforchrist

Dec 25, 2007
(kriss;39062)
To believe and repent is to be baptited with the holy spirit this is the message of the New Testament. Jesus would have offered the same to all in the Old testament after his death
You said,[ To believe and repent is to be baptise with the Holy Spirit] isn't it strange that God didn't know that. Acts 8:14--17 Acts 9: 17, Acts 19: 2--6, who is right,? You or God, since when have you been smarter the God.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Alanforchrist;39799)
(Kriss;39757)
I do have it right you dont have the begining or ending rightI do understand the end just fine you are leading people astray right into Satans arms and there isnt any scripture supporting the rapture unless you lie No body has ever been able to find one unless you twist Gods word and ignore the rest the gathering to our Lord will be in After The man of lawlessness(2 thess.) comes which is antichrist for the sake of your own soul you need to wake up you will be judged for misleading Gods sheep if you ever what to listen to truth we can discuss this. In a new thread
If you was to read 2 Thess 2: 1--8 in my teachings on the subject to find the truth, I Asked you to give me scripture to back up your statement about the Church going through the tribulation- When you make a statment you have to back it up with scripture. if you notice, Everything I say is backed up from the Bible, You just seem to speculate with no evidence.False accusation. Stop preaching a god that God hates(Alanforchrist)
(Kriss;39062)
To believe and repent is to be baptited with the holy spirit this is the message of the New Testament. Jesus would have offered the same to all in the Old testament after his death
You said,[ To believe and repent is to be baptise with the Holy Spirit] isn't it strange that God didn't know that.Acts 8:14--17 Acts 9: 17, Acts 19: 2--6, who is right,? You or God, since when have you been smarter the God.The question should be... Who preacheth lies? Another false accusation and is preaching another Christ in whom the Living Word hates.Jag

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Alanforchrist;39799)
If you was to read 2 Thess 2: 1--8 in my teachings on the subject to find the truth, I Asked you to give me scripture to back up your statement about the Church going through the tribulation- When you make a statment you have to back it up with scripture. if you notice, Everything I say is backed up from the Bible, You just seem to speculate with no evidence.
And I did the fact you cant understand it isnt my fault What part of 2 thess did you not get You tell me I did not give you scripture and then say read my study on the scripture you gave I know the truth because you teach a lie there is no scripture to back up a lie because you have twisted it to say what you want doesnt mean you are following scripture Even a child could understand these verse Im not interseted in Mens Lies I heard it before I will never conseed to doctrines of false prophets and take a part in leading Gods sheep astray you choose to follow doctrines from 1830' insane women feel free But do not lie and say its scripture ITS YOUR SCRIPURE NOT GODS. heres the truth http://www.christianityboard.com/do-we-hav...39828#post39828

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Kriss, as you can see, Alan is for christ. (please note the lowercase) And as you can see he has obvious didn't want to hear a single scripture that I posted on as it is said by Christ Himself.Which came first, the Truth or a Lie?Common sense...JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Alanforchrist;39803)
You said,[ To believe and repent is to be baptise with the Holy Spirit] isn't it strange that God didn't know that. Acts 8:14--17 Acts 9: 17, Acts 19: 2--6, who is right,? You or God, since when have you been smarter the God.
And if you had any clue what you were talking about you would get that this was NOT any baptisim they were already baptised how many times do you think you need to except the Lord If you trust what he promises once is quite enough the fact the Holy spirit can come on an already baptised apostle give them gifts and or visions as happened to the SOME prophets OR WISDOM This NOT BAPTISM my friend it the holy spirit at work in his believers it happens all the time the holy spirit will come on us and give revelations,healing, peace of min. You are not re-baptised everry time the holy spirit works in you I cant believe you do not know this and claim to be a teacher of the word get your doctrine straight if you are going to claim to teach it or you are in big troubleread and learn: [url="http://www.christianityboard.com/holy-spirit-baptism-t6087p3.html]http://www.christianityboard.com/holy-spir...sm-t6087p3.html[/url]

Alanforchrist

Dec 25, 2007
(kriss;39761)
Alan I know you teach the milk and have no real knowledge of words and language but for your sake pay attention herePillows is the hebrew word keceth it means:1) band, fillet, covered amulets, false phylacteriesa) used by false prophetesses in Israel to support their demonic fortune-telling schemes Ezekiel 13:20 "Wherefore thus saith the Lord God; 'Behold, I am against your pillows, (false fortune telling schemes)wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly."Have you ever wondered what God thinks of your fly-away doctrine? Here it is.God said, Behold, wake up, I am against your false doctrines [pillows], wherewith ye hunt the souls to make them fly. Did you get that, God is against it when you go out to teach the souls of men and women and tell they they are going to fly out of here.Those that you have hunted with your whitewashing, and told them that they will fly out and not see the time of the end. You have told them not to prepare for the Antichrist, and that the signs of the times of the entire Bible were not important. IT IS A LIE, brother, and God will judge you severely for that lie. wake up.Jesus in the parable, from the mount of Olives, in Matthew 24; woe to that woman that is first take. Then He commands us, "Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come" [verse 42]. We are to pay attention to the times we are in, there is no excuse to rely on false doctrines, when we can know the times and signs.If you think this doesnt apply to you then you better rethink it at least half of Eze. is fiuture prophecy Do you have so little faith in God protecting his own that you have to teach false doctrines of souls flying outta here??and if you dont believe this verese and second thess I got alot more start a thread.
Matthew 24: 36, & 42, Backs up the pre-trib rapture, because the minute the tribulation starts you will know how long you have, yet Jesus said, You dont know when He will be coming back.Read my teaching on "Why christians wont go through the tribulation" . You will see that I have given you scripture to back up the truth,Can you give me scripture that states the Church will go through the tribulation, I don't mean the Jews, The backsliders or the mid -trib believers.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I just give it to you already.John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.Stop preaching lies, you want us to bow down to SATAN. you want our Lord to tell a lie, you want Him be wrong...you want yourself right...Stop preaching lies.

Alanforchrist

Dec 25, 2007
(thesuperjag;39779)
Along with what Kriss said on her post (above my post which is this current post)One verse says it all.John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
Look at the whole of what Jesus said, "In the world you will have trbulation [trouble]. BUT BE OF GOOD CHEER: I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD".Why major on the negative, when there is a posative. What Jesus said,"I have overcome the world for you, and deprived it of its power to harm you, an conquer it for you". Jesus overcame the world for us, and made us world overcomers, 1 John 5: 4--5.This scipture is talking about this age, "the age of grace" not the tribulation age, "The age of wrath,

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Alanforchrist;39872)
Matthew 24: 36, & 42, Backs up the pre-trib rapture, because the minute the tribulation starts you will know how long you have, yet Jesus said, You dont know when He will be coming back.Read my teaching on "Why christians wont go through the tribulation" . You will see that I have given you scripture to back up the truth,Can you give me scripture that states the Church will go through the tribulation, I don't mean the Jews, The backsliders or the mid -trib believers.
You gotta be joking thats your proofdo you get the bible at all that just says is we do not knowthe hour or the Day however we are told the season and in Math. mark and Luke and the parable of the fig tree,and Rev. 7th trump its exactly as I said why do you just ignore the rest of scripture to support a Lie of men there is no pre rapture in Gods Word even the experts call it a theroy because its not written. I warn you again you will be judged harsley for your leading his sheep astray with a lie of Satan.Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but My Father only."That is right, of the instant no man know the time of Christ return, for that time is set by the heavenly Father, and He is the controller of all things. Though we do not know the instant, we have much information for His word, that it will not be a surprise when it does come to pass. We have been given the season, the generation, and the events that will take place, even marking the last three and one half days. That being when the entire world celebrates the murdering of the two witnesses by the Antichrist, Satan. Matthew 24:42 "Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come."We are to watch for these seven events that will come prior to Christ return. They are the signs that keep us from being deceived.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
AlanI am just amazed at your reasoning or lack of it so to this point you would haveus believe we are to ignore Math. Mark, Luke, 2 thess, and revelation, Eze, to support your false doctrine what other books do we have to ignore so you can support your doctrine of menYou need to take your own advise seems as though you pick and choose what verse you want to support a lie and ignore the rest I notice you avoid my links to prove you wrong.I frankly would just do as scripture says and let you be foolish but you claim to be a bible teacherIf your going to take the title you better be able to take the heat. You are a teaching is a falsity if you truly support and teach that flawed doctrine you have presented. My advise you should stop teaching until you learn more about how to read all the bible not just parts that suit youor that are not there. There are not three baptisims and there is no raptureGod can forgive lack of understanding but to lead people astray you will be judged first and harshest.__________________

Status
Not open for further replies.